PDA

View Full Version : List of suggestions i hear my friends talk about the most. -cosigned

Nonchelante
05-08-2013, 10:25 AM
List of suggestions i hear my friends talk about the most. -cosigned
okey, so a lot of my friends (and me of course) have started raging like madmen when they heard (some found out later) that episode missions are removed after a set time. this is stupid, it simply removes content, and no excuse exist for it, people should be able to play them when they like, whether they watch the episode or not -cosigned.

another thing is hellbug season....why remove the elemental hellbugs after the three weeks ? what is with this removing of content that people actually like? i feel like i'm bi-polar playing this sometimes, cause it dips from favourite game evarr!!! to WTH!!! in a matter of a day being logged of -cosigned, we need MORE content, not less or temporary ones. (i'm sure NO-one would like them removed, can't see a reason)

dungeon/raids: i'm fine with 5 man dungeons for now, just want a few more of them :P but eventually i hope technicalities don't limit 25/50 raids possebilities.

Arkfalls: love em, but we need lot's more, with giant bosses (grant you this has already been much improved)
random events should occour sometimes also, like another faction trying to steal the arkfall. not unlike the scrapper/raider arkfalls i believe, only at random and more dynamic

tutorial and interface: this REALLY needs cleaning up, being a pc user i feel like i'm in the stone age xD
lots of people don't understand anything other then the direct damage output, not counting the various nano effects and modifiers, also...PLEASE explain why some mods can't be slotten even if everything seems in order ? i have an assault rifle, i have the mod spot, i have an assault rifle mag, does not show up in attach mod list. ;/ give people an easy to navigatw screen that tells them when they ulock the next co-op mission or some other thing.

theyeti
05-08-2013, 02:59 PM
The way I understand the removal of content is to make it appear as tho the show and the game have at least something to do with each other, aside from painfully scifi b-movie expletives. And so players who can stomach the game have proof that they did when other people left. Also it lets them say they add fresh new content all the time without actually lying.

I want the elemental hellbugs to stay -cosigned I want the elemental hellbugs to have their own major arkfalls, along with 99ers, dark matter, mutants, and raiders. You're telling me they like the minor falls but the big stuff doesn't interest them?
Are you asking for random events to occur during the arkfalls or in general. Since context leads me to believe during arkfalls, I would have to agree.
How hard would it be to script: Matron is 1/4 life, you hear ego warning yelling about something coming, and then see a motherload run in and thwack the hellion into bits. The motherload works exactly the same as the fight, shoot the knees, then shoulders, he does all the same attacks except add more aoe. The motherload goes up to the smaller crystals to charge his weapon up instead of the things on the wall. While charging on the crystal it becomes orange takes extra damage, everyone blows up the crystal then back on the motherload until all the crystals are gone, then kill mother. Make it give 6-10 keycodes as it was technically 2 fights.
Viola, just how trion like it, recycled and reskinned, don't actually have to make any new content while still being able to call it new content.. Obviously have all sorts of 99ers coming up through the ground in their machines. And

How about more IE ALL the relevant information for a weapon displayed in the weapons statistics screen? Like shotty crit multiplier for example.

Jack The Bear
05-08-2013, 03:11 PM
List of suggestions i hear my friends talk about the most. -cosigned
okey, so a lot of my friends (and me of course) have started raging like madmen when they heard (some found out later) that episode missions are removed after a set time. this is stupid, it simply removes content, and no excuse exist for it, people should be able to play them when they like, whether they watch the episode or not -cosigned.

another thing is hellbug season....why remove the elemental hellbugs after the three weeks ? what is with this removing of content that people actually like? i feel like i'm bi-polar playing this sometimes, cause it dips from favourite game evarr!!! to WTH!!! in a matter of a day being logged of -cosigned, we need MORE content, not less or temporary ones. (i'm sure NO-one would like them removed, can't see a reason)

dungeon/raids: i'm fine with 5 man dungeons for now, just want a few more of them :P but eventually i hope technicalities don't limit 25/50 raids possebilities.

Arkfalls: love em, but we need lot's more, with giant bosses (grant you this has already been much improved)
random events should occour sometimes also, like another faction trying to steal the arkfall. not unlike the scrapper/raider arkfalls i believe, only at random and more dynamic

tutorial and interface: this REALLY needs cleaning up, being a pc user i feel like i'm in the stone age xD
lots of people don't understand anything other then the direct damage output, not counting the various nano effects and modifiers, also...PLEASE explain why some mods can't be slotten even if everything seems in order ? i have an assault rifle, i have the mod spot, i have an assault rifle mag, does not show up in attach mod list. ;/ give people an easy to navigatw screen that tells them when they ulock the next co-op mission or some other thing.

Right now i just want larger group sizes, I play with a ton of other clans and we can't all chat together, really a pain for us.

Nonchelante
05-08-2013, 04:51 PM
yes i meant that let's say a raider arkfall starts up, and we are half way through it...suddenly EGO says something like: "wait, i'm detecting multiple heat signatures" or whatever appropriate for the faction(s) involved, and voila, 99rs want that arkfall too ! it can even be more factions involved. these COULD be reserved for the super mega ultra arkfalls, but at least give us more things to hoot in the face (an ***) and more ways to do so ! and also right on the money is when you said how hard could it be to assign arkfalls to the new elemental types ? they can even have a % modifier on different elemental loot drops (for ex. electric hellbugs= bigger chance for electric mods/weapons. oh and yeah, but it seems the larger numer of players want them to be there until lthat player har done that mission, unless it involves a cataclysm that messes up an area permenently, and that is RARE if it will ever happen.

they gotta be seeing this, right ? the game is not failing, but it WILL if poeple feel neglected...i have high hopes and have already bought the gqme and season pass, along with my friend...i'm simply stating that i am worried at the rate this is going, no hate !

The way I understand the removal of content is to make it appear as tho the show and the game have at least something to do with each other, aside from painfully scifi b-movie expletives. And so players who can stomach the game have proof that they did when other people left. Also it lets them say they add fresh new content all the time without actually lying.

I want the elemental hellbugs to stay -cosigned I want the elemental hellbugs to have their own major arkfalls, along with 99ers, dark matter, mutants, and raiders. You're telling me they like the minor falls but the big stuff doesn't interest them?
Are you asking for random events to occur during the arkfalls or in general. Since context leads me to believe during arkfalls, I would have to agree.
How hard would it be to script: Matron is 1/4 life, you hear ego warning yelling about something coming, and then see a motherload run in and thwack the hellion into bits. The motherload works exactly the same as the fight, shoot the knees, then shoulders, he does all the same attacks except add more aoe. The motherload goes up to the smaller crystals to charge his weapon up instead of the things on the wall. While charging on the crystal it becomes orange takes extra damage, everyone blows up the crystal then back on the motherload until all the crystals are gone, then kill mother. Make it give 6-10 keycodes as it was technically 2 fights.
Viola, just how trion like it, recycled and reskinned, don't actually have to make any new content while still being able to call it new content.. Obviously have all sorts of 99ers coming up through the ground in their machines. And

How about more IE ALL the relevant information for a weapon displayed in the weapons statistics screen? Like shotty crit multiplier for example.