PDA

View Full Version : I just upgraded to Digital Deluxe

MacDeath
05-08-2013, 10:48 AM
I've decided that Trion deserves some support (and I deserve a red VBI Inf outfit) so I upgraded. It does cost a bit more in Euros compared to USD but that's the way it is.

Greeting from Trion Worlds:
Thank you for your purchase! Please retain this receipt for your records.
You have been charged by Trion Worlds for the following order:
Order items:
Digital Deluxe Upgrade
Order number: 6XXXXXXX
Date of order: May 08, 2013, 5:40:40 PM (UTC)
Charge amount: EUR19.99
Payment method: ****-****-****-****

crasher
05-08-2013, 11:13 AM
I've decided that Trion deserves some support (and I deserve a red VBI Inf outfit) so I upgraded. It does cost a bit more in Euros compared to USD but that's the way it is.
=================================

I'm holding out for the Blue jeans and flannel shirt ensemble.

MacDeath
05-08-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm holding out for the Blue jeans and flannel shirt ensemble.
I wanted that too but decided I could pick it up later in the Trion store.

barium
05-08-2013, 11:32 AM
i been real tempted to upgrade just for that suit. trying to justify $40 for it is tough though :( the boosts are nice but i don't really care for them or even need them. how is that “Hydra” Rocket Launcher and Rare VBI Sentinel Shield? if they are decent like worth keeping it could actually be a deciding factor. also what does Unique Vehicle Color mean. does it mean i get another vehicle or just some random color of my choosing on my existing vehicles? ty

MacDeath
05-08-2013, 11:48 AM
i been real tempted to upgrade just for that suit. trying to justify $40 for it is tough though :( the boosts are nice but i don't really care for them or even need them. how is that “Hydra” Rocket Launcher and Rare VBI Sentinel Shield? if they are decent like worth keeping it could actually be a deciding factor. also what does Unique Vehicle Color mean. does it mean i get another vehicle or just some random color of my choosing on my existing vehicles? ty
I'm pretty sure it's only $20 in the US. Hydra looks cool. The Unique Vehicle Color that I got was a purple camo quad runner. It's a net new vehicle in a unique color.

Facade
05-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I've had the digi-deluxe since day one and still don't have the red outfit.

GIMMIE MAH OUTFIT!

barium
05-08-2013, 11:58 AM
just looked US$39.99 to upgrade. $20 id have no hesitation in or even if they just put that Collector's Outfit - Ark Infiltrator in the store itself id get it. probably just gonna break down and get the predator outfit from the store anyways :D

The numb
LOL omg yes that's very good ;D in 3 months they will give all the crap for free just to keep few people on line as this is going to be a shut down.

Chemikz
Think it was worth it? Was also contemplating it to show my support to the game.

MacDeath
05-08-2013, 12:02 PM
I've had the digi-deluxe since day one and still don't have the red outfit.

GIMMIE MAH OUTFIT!
Contact CS on Live Chat. They should be able to hook you up. But first, look in the store under claim.

MacDeath
05-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Think it was worth it? Was also contemplating it to show my support to the game.
In my opinion it was worth it. I mostly wanted the outfit. The extra 5 inventory slots and the purple camo runner are icing on the cake for me. Showing support for Trion's efforts: Priceless.

Facade
05-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Contact CS on Live Chat. They should be able to hook you up. But first, look in the store under claim.

I wish it was that easy. I've checked the claim section of the store every time I log in to see if it's there. I know I can go to live support to get it, but after sitting in queue 4 hours the first time I had to contact them (which was about the pre-order content) I don't feel like sitting in a queue that long again for the armor. I'll do it eventually, but just pretty much hoping they are able to make it do what it's supposed to do. Granted I'm sure it won't at this point since it's been over a week since the "fixed" this issue.

iWiFi
06-08-2013, 08:46 PM
so i just upgrade my account to Digital Deluxe Upgrade ( PC ) but when i loged in game i don't see red outfit , little help please .

Samyaza
06-08-2013, 08:58 PM
LOL omg yes that's very good ;D in 3 months they will give all the crap for free just to keep few people on line as this is going to be a shut down.

You must of played city of heros.... eh....

We all return to dust right... be it game or flesh and blood...

BTW stalker video game company is dead too... lol right in the middle of production on stalker 2

Samyaza
06-08-2013, 09:06 PM
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes:

Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit
Hydra Heavy Weapon
In game title: Badlands Drifter
VBI Sentinel Shield
30 Day scrip boost
30 Day XP boost
Lock Box
+5 Inventory
Unique Vehicle Color

Errrm... only good i see is the inv. upgrade and the shield....

The vehicle is a A-Tex Growler Pro.... which to me kinda sucks because it is slower then a TMW Hannibal 800R, which is till still faster then the TMW Hannibal you get from the arkfall codes...

Makes me think defiance only cares for those who pre-ordered... they were given the fastest vehicle in game not to mention the benefit of it being a roller instead of a runner....

BTW now that you upgraded to delux do not buy ultimate seeing as it is the same rewards as delux...

Honestly I would rather invest in the season pass... you get a nice ... hat, and also save 10$ seeing as it is for the first 5 dlc's and the paid content for all dlc's will be 9.99 +tax

HempDeLeon
06-08-2013, 09:13 PM
I wish it was that easy. I've checked the claim section of the store every time I log in to see if it's there. I know I can go to live support to get it, but after sitting in queue 4 hours the first time I had to contact them (which was about the pre-order content) I don't feel like sitting in a queue that long again for the armor. I'll do it eventually, but just pretty much hoping they are able to make it do what it's supposed to do. Granted I'm sure it won't at this point since it's been over a week since the "fixed" this issue.

I filled in a support ticket in game and got my outfit the next day....

0_d4RK_FaLLen
06-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Only things worth it are the boosts and the inventory slots. the weapons and shield are just differently named basic items. Shield gives damage reduction while standing still, hydra is basically a mass cannon, outfit is just a red version of collector armor. Items are blue so they are worth more than the basic items but can be salvaged within first hour of playing.

T9X69
06-08-2013, 11:45 PM
just looked US$39.99 to upgrade. $20 id have no hesitation in or even if they just put that Collector's Outfit - Ark Infiltrator in the store itself id get it. probably just gonna break down and get the predator outfit from the store anyways :D

Boom! $20

http://getgamesgo.com/product/defiance-digital-deluxe-upgrade

Fangface69
06-09-2013, 01:13 AM
Boom! $20

http://getgamesgo.com/product/defiance-digital-deluxe-upgrade

Wow 360 users get hosed the delux up grade coasts the same as the session pass 3200 ms points

theblackfrog
06-09-2013, 06:56 AM
yeah i dont think the game will last long especially great games or more awesome games are around the corner....

Rend
06-09-2013, 07:30 AM
I am sure, that one day you will make a thread about how good your breakfast eggs were, and how ****ty the weather currently is.

What exactly was the reason for this thread? Gz to your Digital Deluxe upgrade, I suppose...

Daholic
06-09-2013, 07:47 AM

Greeting from Trion Worlds:
Thank you for your purchase! Please retain this receipt for your records.
You have been charged by Trion Worlds for the following order:
Order items:
Digital Deluxe Upgrade
Order number: 6XXXXXXX
Date of order: May 08, 2013, 5:40:40 PM (UTC)
Charge amount: EUR19.99
Payment method: ****-****-****-****

Nice Job!!

Oh wait..was you afraid no one would believe you if you just told them so you had to prove your loyalty by posting the account info?

Supporting Trion...Weak dude!

crasher
06-09-2013, 09:25 AM
You must of played city of heros.... eh....

We all return to dust right... be it game or flesh and blood...

BTW stalker video game company is dead too... lol right in the middle of production on stalker 2

Saddened me greatly, as the starting point for the work they had done up to that point looked great.
Much of the core team was discussing moving on to a new project incorporating the design, but I'm sure it's going to be a legal nightmare for everyone trying to put out that product.