PDA

View Full Version : BMGs not linking??

Cerealkilla
05-08-2013, 11:09 AM
I posted this already in the tech support forums, but I figured more people read this forum than the tech support, so I decided to repost it here. Title pretty much says it all. I've noticed that neither my spanner trapper nor my spanner protector will link to other targets. Is this just a feature of the weapons or a bug? In the description of both weapons a link range is mentioned as well as -.2 link time.

FattyMcG33
05-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Some BMG's do not link to other targets, but I don't think both of those have that.

Maybe a range issue?

Brock 5amson
05-08-2013, 11:28 AM
It's plausible that it just doesn't say it in the description. I am sure you noticed some of them actual state that some link faster or, last longer, or slow. It's possible the pvp version only links to one guy. Not sure about the other one though.

Cerealkilla
05-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I did some testing. 2 BMGs, almost identical. Spanner protectors, one had no buffs and the other had -0.20 link time buff. The one with -0.20 link time did NOT link to other enemies, whereas the normal protector did. Pretty sure the link time buff is causing them to bug out and not link.

RevJynxed
05-08-2013, 12:20 PM
It's plausible that it just doesn't say it in the description. I am sure you noticed some of them actual state that some link faster or, last longer, or slow. It's possible the pvp version only links to one guy. Not sure about the other one though.

My BMGs link to multiple people in pvp.

BLITZKRI3G
05-08-2013, 01:01 PM
use a new one. wait to see if it fixes on its own google the problem and if none of this works contact trion