PDA

View Full Version : Why is it that I'm working directly for KvB, and I'm scrambling around for keycodes..

crasher
05-08-2013, 11:29 AM
And crappy luck-of-the-draw white/green weapons?

Why hasn't that bastage made available some state of the art gear?

And have you noticed that the best shield for sale in his own vending truck sux out loud?

Shogo_Yahagi
05-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Anything that he might have had with him was part of his shipment that was buried in the cargo bay on the Stratocarrier, which was on fire the last time we heard about it.

Before we hunted him down and hauled him out of the mutant-infested bunker, we were just one random no-name subcontractor that he primarily recognized as one of his because we were one of the only other people there not wearing a uniform. I'm guessing that he figured that if we really wanted high-tech gear from VBI, we could pay him for it out of the scrip he had paid us to take on the mission.

But yeah, VBI clearly doesn't know jack about making shields.

crasher
05-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Anything that he might have had with him was part of his shipment that was buried in the cargo bay on the Stratocarrier, which was on fire the last time we heard about it.

Before we hunted him down and hauled him out of the mutant-infested bunker, we were just one random no-name subcontractor that he primarily recognized as one of his because we were one of the only other people there not wearing a uniform. I'm guessing that he figured that if we really wanted high-tech gear from VBI, we could pay him for it out of the scrip he had paid us to take on the mission.

But yeah, VBI clearly doesn't know jack about making shields.

Ok, I owe you beers.

That helped me rationalize to a great extent.
So now I can go back to hating him for being a condescending creep, instead of him being a cheap condescending creep.

Shogo_Yahagi
05-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Ok, I owe you beers.

That helped me rationalize to a great extent.
So now I can go back to hating him for being a condescending creep, instead of him being a cheap condescending creep.
Hurray, beer!

Skatch
05-08-2013, 12:43 PM
And crappy luck-of-the-draw white/green weapons?

Why hasn't that bastage made available some state of the art gear?

And have you noticed that the best shield for sale in his own vending truck sux out loud?

VBI has assured K-TAM radio that all scrip owed will be payed out in due time. New weapons, and gear should be incoming as soon as a shipment can be organized from the Earth Republic. VBI, and the E-Rep has only your best interests in mind!