PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Flash Mob

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 11:40 AM
What: Flash Mob (dance)
Where: Bug N Chug
When: 7pm EST
Why: Why not? Just to get people together for something goofy!

Strifewolfsjg
05-08-2013, 11:51 AM
I want to join but I'm at work! We need to to this again tomorrow with alot of people!

Or we could spell something out with boomers and players! And have some one look at it far away! Lol

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Maybe a monthly event? different places...different times...different weapons...

A s0t
05-08-2013, 11:56 AM
you have a lot of invite to give out to be on the same stupid shard why cant we all be in the same world

count me in

greenhamm
05-08-2013, 12:03 PM
I think everyone who wants to participate should do this regardless of platform or server.
BTW OP what platform and server are you on.
See you guys at the bug n chug, 5pm central time.
I'll be the guy with the sweet dance moves.

AlchemicSpartan
05-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Dance party? I'm so down.

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 12:07 PM
How can we tell what server we're on?

And I completely agree! The whole point was to have EVERYONE regardless of server/platform/etc. Just a massive across the board flash mob!

Hell...even if they aren't at the Bug n Chug! Everyone across all forms, wherever they are (instance permitting)...just bust a move for about 5 minutes!

Also...greenhamm...would hate for you to get there early. Central time is only 1 hour behind EST. 7pm EST = 6pm Central

AlchemicSpartan
05-08-2013, 12:09 PM
How can we tell what server we're on?

And I completely agree! The whole point was to have EVERYONE regardless of server/platform/etc. Just a massive across the board flash mob!

Hell...even if they aren't at the Bug n Chug! Everyone across all forms, wherever they are (instance permitting)...just bust a move for about 5 minutes!

Also...greenhamm...would hate for you to get there early. Central time is only 1 hour behind EST. 7pm EST = 6pm Central

Well are you from North America, or Europe?

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Well are you from North America, or Europe?

North America

And this, hopefully, will just be the first. Would think it be great to do this monthly. Chatted with "a s0t" and he recommended creating a flash mob clan, which I think would help.

maybe see about getting sledge to sticky post flash mobs across all platforms/servers too.

AlchemicSpartan
05-08-2013, 12:16 PM
That would be a good idea. We could also get someone to take a picture and submit it to the community snapshots! :D

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 12:17 PM
That would be a good idea. We could also get someone to take a picture and submit it to the community snapshots! :D

Would be fantastic if there was someone who had a digitizer or something to record video (or multiple people), edit to add music with artist approval (jonathan coulton, PSY, etc), then post to a Defiance Flash Mob youtube channel.

greenhamm
05-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Also...greenhamm...would hate for you to get there early. Central time is only 1 hour behind EST. 7pm EST = 6pm Central[/QUOTE]

Thanks, you would think after having lived here my while life I would have that shtako figured out. I thought east coast was two hours ahead and west coast was two hours behind. Im in Kansas, did I reference the wrong time zone? Oh well, gives me an extra hour to pre-game it at the crater before I bust my move.

AlchemicSpartan
05-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Brilliant! Now we just need to find someone with said recording capabilities xD

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 12:25 PM
maybe get the first one or two of these going...see if anyone else actually jumps on board with this crazy notion. And hopefully just start building on it.

Lethaltyrant
05-08-2013, 12:39 PM
One way to tell what server your on or OP is on is well look at the forum and what it was started in considering it says Xbox 360 im going to assume he has xbox 360 lol then all you have to do is figure out NA or EU

BLITZKRI3G
05-08-2013, 12:49 PM
try asking this question to google or trion =p

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 01:37 PM
One way to tell what server your on or OP is on is well look at the forum and what it was started in considering it says Xbox 360 im going to assume he has xbox 360 lol then all you have to do is figure out NA or EU

yes...I'm 360 NA btw..also...hopefully everyone will have area chat on

Xannderr
05-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Brilliant! Now we just need to find someone with said recording capabilities xD

"Raises hand"

"Mentions signature"

AlchemicSpartan
05-08-2013, 02:01 PM
"Raises hand"

"Mentions signature"

You sir, are hired!!

But seriously, wanna help out?

A s0t
05-08-2013, 03:36 PM
bump 10 characters bart lisa homer marge maggie smithers moe ned krusty chief wiggams

ArcHunterXxPattakxX
05-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Why the bug n chug how will the new players participate?

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 03:47 PM
It's the first one and I wanted to pick somewhere out of the way so as not to interfere with people

A s0t
05-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Why the bug n chug how will the new players participate?

you can just drive down there

A s0t
05-08-2013, 04:01 PM
aww im the only one here dancin

CaptainNerdLife
05-08-2013, 04:07 PM
I, along with a buddy, were the only ones on my server too. next one will require more coordination...invites...ect

AlchemicSpartan
05-08-2013, 05:18 PM
I didn't get to make it, sadly.
We definitely need more coordination. We all need to be on the same shard too, so we'll need to send game invites. I also think it should be at the Iron Demon Ranch this time. It usually has more people around it than the Bug N'Chug, and more people means more dancers!

CaptainNerdLife
05-09-2013, 03:23 AM
I didn't get to make it, sadly.
We definitely need more coordination. We all need to be on the same shard too, so we'll need to send game invites. I also think it should be at the Iron Demon Ranch this time. It usually has more people around it than the Bug N'Chug, and more people means more dancers!

Agreed about the coordination. This was just a first attempt. As for Iron Demon, I think you're right. However I think it should be may at the back or side...away from the vending machines and missions points so as not interfere with others but still be visible.