PDA

View Full Version : echelon armor not recieved

jalbright1979
05-08-2013, 12:10 PM
Just completed Climbing the Ranks of echelon since they added freight yard back.. says I recieved echelon armor but it isn't on my list....is this another bug

Traxx
05-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Just completed Climbing the Ranks of echelon since they added freight yard back.. says I recieved echelon armor but it isn't on my list....is this another bug

Some items are given to you but you must OPEN

XxGoatzxX
05-08-2013, 04:28 PM
I had the exact same thing happen to me today.... I checked my inventory, the store, even logged out and back in and still nothing

Multigun
05-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Same. I completed the first Echeon pursuit the last time Freight Yard was in. They updated the armor you are to receive, but I did not receive it today. I suggest you do what I am going to do, get online with Live chat to see what they can do.

OldGuyWithStick
05-08-2013, 05:07 PM
I don't mean to sound rude, since this whole situation is bad, but it does make me feel a little better knowing that, even had I got on in time, I wouldn't have gotten the suit anyway. I really, really want that suit.

Albion
05-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Just to confirm, same thing happened to me today. I put in a support ticket, but they still have not responded to my ticket from last week about another issue. Things like this make me lose faith and interest in this game.

XxGoatzxX
05-08-2013, 07:45 PM
That's exactly my thoughts too

Ryan
05-08-2013, 07:48 PM
It's a new PVP outfit. Check your competitive outfits.
I don't think you can get the PVP outfits in PVE anymore. Sad I know.

Albion
05-08-2013, 07:51 PM
It's a new PVP outfit. Check your competitive outfits.
I don't think you can get the PVP outfits in PVE anymore. Sad I know.
I didn't realize there were two sets of outfits - seems silly to me if that's the case. But I will check in a few min, so thanks for the tip.

Numina
05-08-2013, 07:51 PM
Best bet is to go through live chat if you are wanting an immediate response. I do get a response from support tickets and have had issues solved through them, but it takes longer, so if the issue is particularly irritating me than I will go through live chat lol

Albion
05-10-2013, 12:34 PM
Anyone figure this out yet? I checked the outfits specifically for PvP and its not there either. Plus, I am sure this armor is a general armor reward, like every other pursuit that awards a new armor. I have a support ticket in, of course no response for a few days now (I just received a response for my other support ticket filed eight days ago, so I won't hold my breath here).

Maybe I will try live chat, thank you Numina.

Xannderr
05-10-2013, 12:35 PM

Where is Freight Yard? Still don't see it as a choice when playing competitive.

NA Xbox

Albion
05-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Where is Freight Yard? Still don't see it as a choice when playing competitive.

NA Xbox

It was available for a short time a few days ago, it has been pulled again for bug fixes.