PDA

View Full Version : Theresa Halfbreed

Elric1
05-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Realmreaver73. Found out when I goofed with char creation there were ALOT more options then I was aware of. Thus new char from scratch. One nice thing? Anything store bought is; infact, account wide =)

Basically, where as Heather was an admirer of Elric, this woman is his wife. She is half Irathian and half Casthian. Her Father earned the respect of a Casthian noble and saved her when he woke her and shoved her into an escape pod when their section of the Ark was falling and he woke up due to a malfuction. He was previously her servant who loved her from a distance.

Theresa was born to a world where humans hated both her races and her own family on her mother's side killed both her parents. She survived thanks to a bandit group of heroes called the Defiant few and grew up knowing not all hated her and her parents people.

She works with her Husband, Elric Templar to protect the innocent from all the races who would do them wrong/harm. They are both concidered 'Field Mashals'; a small band of roaming Lawkeepers.

They work with local Lawkeepers or take down any who abuse their power. Secretly she heard Nim might been part of the group that killed her parents keeping up with their traditional beliefs.

Her last name is actually Templar however she kept halfbreed because she took that insult and made it into a badge of honor for herself. She refuses to let soemthing like that hold her or anyone back.

Xannderr
05-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Realmreaver73. Found out when I goofed with char creation there were ALOT more options then I was aware of. Thus new char from scratch. One nice thing? Anything store bought is; infact, account wide =)

Basically, where as Heather was an admirer of Elric, this woman is his wife. She is half Irathian and half Casthian. Her Father earned the respect of a Casthian noble and saved her when he woke her and shoved her into an escape pod when their section of the Ark was falling and he woke up due to a malfuction. He was previously her servant who loved her from a distance.

Theresa was born to a world where humans hated both her races and her own family on her mother's side killed both her parents. She survived thanks to a bandit group of heroes called the Defiant few and grew up knowing not all hated her and her parents people.

She works with her Husband, Elric Templar to protect the innocent from all the races who would do them wrong/harm. They are both concidered 'Field Mashals'; a small band of roaming Lawkeepers.

They work with local Lawkeepers or take down any who abuse their power. Secretly she heard Nim might been part of the group that killed her parents keeping up with their traditional beliefs.

Her last name is actually Templar however she kept halfbreed because she took that insult and made it into a badge of honor for herself. She refuses to let soemthing like that hold her or anyone back.

http://i.qkme.me/36561i.jpg

xlsa
05-08-2013, 01:53 PM
hahahahahahaha lol im with him not sure what the point of this post was

Zugo
05-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Role playing characters. He has a back story there.

Pyth
05-08-2013, 02:06 PM
hahahahahahaha lol im with him not sure what the point of this post was

Seemed fitting.

IIIB StripesIII
05-08-2013, 02:37 PM

Absolutely fitting.

AlchemicSpartan
05-08-2013, 02:40 PM

I'm going to have to agree.

Malgiliath
05-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Elric1 & Zugo, have to say the only sensible parts of this thread.

Such a long time since I did any back stories for my characters, makes a refreshing change from a lot of the other threads on the forum at the moment.

I get the feeling that the majority of posters will probably never have been anywhere near creating a history for their preferred character and have missed the point altogether.

If a forum mod happens to read this thread I would just like to suggest that they may consider a sub-forum for similar back stories so that those of us who appreciate such imaginative work can read it without having to see the ridiculous "I don't get it" posts that have gone before mine.

To anyone thinking of trolling or flaming this thread, please go elsewhere and just ignore it, if on the other hand like me you appreciate that someone has taken a moment to add some premise of history to their game play, please look at either adding your own history, who knows where it may lead.

Elric1, well done :)

jdolden
05-08-2013, 02:57 PM
whack as fuqq

Zugo
05-08-2013, 03:10 PM

Such a long time since I did any back stories for my characters, makes a refreshing change from a lot of the other threads on the forum at the moment.

I get the feeling that the majority of posters will probably never have been anywhere near creating a history for their preferred character and have missed the point altogether.

If a forum mod happens to read this thread I would just like to suggest that they may consider a sub-forum for similar back stories so that those of us who appreciate such imaginative work can read it without having to see the ridiculous "I don't get it" posts that have gone before mine.

To anyone thinking of trolling or flaming this thread, please go elsewhere and just ignore it, if on the other hand like me you appreciate that someone has taken a moment to add some premise of history to their game play, please look at either adding your own history, who knows where it may lead.

I like reading these, and wish more people would take the time to give it a try. Story telling is a unique talent.

theyeti
05-08-2013, 03:30 PM
So let me get this... Originally you made a heather, and you found out she didn't look the way you wanted her to, so you cast her aside and sculpted a wife for your character. But your character is actually the wife of your character who is the actual character you play in game. So when you are in character, are you playing as elric who is playing a computer controlling his wife?

jdolden
05-08-2013, 03:39 PM
So let me get this... Originally you made a heather, and you found out she didn't look the way you wanted her to, so you cast her aside and sculpted a wife for your character. But your character is actually the wife of your character who is the actual character you play in game. So when you are in character, are you playing as elric who is playing a computer controlling his wife?

you're over thinking this. He's crazy, and forgot to take his pills. /end

MechHED
05-08-2013, 07:47 PM

Agree ! I love hearing about this stuff. Ignore the trolls/haters...

defiant
05-08-2013, 11:17 PM

==================

Talon Swiftshot
05-09-2013, 03:17 AM

==================

This, pretty much sums up my impression.

Turantula
05-09-2013, 03:53 AM
So basically you're the dude playin a dude disguised as another dude! I gotcha

randomhero204
05-09-2013, 04:34 AM

Post of the year. Backstory dudes need to chill... Nobody care what religion (that's where I Stopped reading) your in game avatar is lmao

zambeezi
05-09-2013, 04:44 AM
Post of the year. Backstory dudes need to chill... Nobody care what religion (that's where I Stopped reading) your in game avatar is lmao

Where does religion fit into this or did I miss that part?

I would not mind seeing more back stories!

bleh
05-09-2013, 04:47 AM
I'll have to cook up back stories for Bonita Applebum and Cobra Bubbles!