PDA

View Full Version : EU players have no chance of winning the Most Wanted Contest.

GR_Edward
05-08-2013, 01:59 PM
This is unfair. I love Defiance, don't get me wrong, but it looks like you guys hardly ever notice us. I mean, we don't have the same time-zone, so how the hell do we have a chance? *Yawn*

Blackwolfe
05-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Who cares about the "most wanted" contest.. the guy winning will be some loser anyway.

Anatol
05-08-2013, 02:10 PM
what are you talking about? no matter what time zone you are... its about avarage salavage earn per hour. Everybody has a chance if you have good strategy or some clan who give you all rare stuff to salvage or some great farm spot.

greatdividers
05-08-2013, 02:11 PM
This is unfair. I love Defiance, don't get me wrong, but it looks like you guys hardly ever notice us. I mean, we don't have the same time-zone, so how the hell do we have a chance? *Yawn*

this makes no sense. are you sure you understand the competition completely?

Tiibalt
05-08-2013, 02:11 PM

Well it's ark salvage per hour so you could play for one bad *** hour and that's all and still win. So what does time zone have to do with it?

Tiibalt
05-08-2013, 02:13 PM
90 percent sure breaking down equipment doesn't count btw

Blackwolfe
05-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Considering they said salvaging does not count, AND that the contest rules specifically says salvaging doesn't count. Im 100% sure breaking down equipment doesn't count.

Arsenic_Touch
05-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Anyone that plays regularly isn't going to have a chance. The only people that will have a chance are those that grind like crazy for 1 hr and don't sign in again until after the contest is over or play a new character. Those that have one character will find that even if they're grinding out ark salvage, their average is going to be terrible due to hours played. Afk any? bathroom breaks? going to hurt your average as well.

They tried to play it off as smart players will be able to do it and it's all about being efficient but it's not, it's just about grinding.