PDA

View Full Version : And its gone

XxBIGWOODxX
05-08-2013, 02:36 PM
FREIGHT YARD is now gone..... AGAIN

LMFAO

Dracontius
05-08-2013, 02:39 PM
Literally just logged on. Queued up and right when I have enough players. DOWN!

XxBIGWOODxX
05-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Literally just logged on. Queued up and right when I have enough players. DOWN!

This is just getting to the realm of laughable and tragic. Im just gonna say is GM's just do us a favor and click off all those pursuits for us all.

Dracontius
05-08-2013, 02:47 PM
This is just getting to the realm of laughable and tragic. Im just gonna say is GM's just do us a favor and click off all those pursuits for us all.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?63570-Freight-Yard-Update-%28Punching-Sharks%29

Remag Div
05-08-2013, 02:52 PM
They need to set up a Public Test Server so issues like this can be seen and fixed before releasing on Live.

Wiggles
05-08-2013, 02:53 PM
They did... I was about done with the pursuit, would have completed 2; giving me +30 ego. But F that, Trion can't seem to fix issues that they've had months to work on. Yes months. Had plenty of time to work on it during/before beta.

I didn't have a single issue playing on it, do idk what the deal is this time. Make up your mind Trion, and get your crap together. FFS....

alred
05-08-2013, 03:00 PM
They need to set up a Public Test Server so issues like this can be seen and fixed before releasing on Live.
Surprised there isn't one. Wasn't there an Alpha server?

I remember Ultima online had a test server. Every so often the UO devs woud message the live servers with messages like:
We need test subjects, please log into the test server, or load test time

The one load test I did, the devs created a spawn spot that was about 1 to 4 pixels , it was very small. They counted the number of people logging into that spot, once they hit the number, they shut off the log in. All to see if the server could handle a large number of items in a small location before locking up.

XxBIGWOODxX
05-08-2013, 03:02 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?63570-Freight-Yard-Update-%28Punching-Sharks%29

Thanks I read that as well, we are looking at another 2 weeks probably before it gets RE RE RE RELEASED AGAIN. :) Man im happy that I love this game.

theyeti
05-08-2013, 03:08 PM
And how many echelon contracts will I be unable to complete in that time -_- They have shown the capacity to alter what the contracts are, how come they cannot turn this one off.

Iceberg
05-08-2013, 03:18 PM

Apparently they do have one, its called the NA server.

Mourneblade
05-08-2013, 03:21 PM
I saw this coming after queuing up for Freight Yard 4 times today and my client crashing each and every match, usually half-way through or towards the end. You would think after all this time they would have fixed all the damn issues with ONE map.

I personally think that the excuse we were given about how the Infectors are causing the map server to crash is a little far-fetched. I believe there is a more fundamental flaw in the build and code that is making it unplayable.

Arsenic_Touch
05-08-2013, 03:24 PM

Specially NA PC. We beta test all the new patches. You're welcome!

Blaise
05-08-2013, 03:31 PM
wont be back until later this month, bugged caused by too many people using infectors

Clarkeh
05-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Hmm better off EU server not getting this patch me thinks ^_^ unless they fix it inside of two hours? :p

carpesangrea
05-08-2013, 03:48 PM
This is insane. They shouldn't even bother putting it in the patch notes until they are sure it actually works. How can one single map be this broken?

Dracontius
05-17-2013, 02:22 AM

Lol, I see you post this in almost thread you see something about a test server.

Arsenic_Touch
05-17-2013, 02:25 AM
You put the freight yard in.
You put the freight yard out.
(repeat Ad nauseam)
You put the freight yard in and you shake it all about.
You do the Defiance pokey and you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about.

Ayoo25
05-17-2013, 02:40 AM
got in for about 2mins lol

Blak
05-17-2013, 01:55 PM

Didn't you know, we are all playing on Test servers.