PDA

View Full Version : did they just take out freight yard again,. today?

dustin_justdoit
05-08-2013, 02:46 PM
ive played 10 matches today trying to finish my pursuit. since its the only pursuit ive never ompleted I just got out of a match, and I tried to go back into one and the option is no longer there, did they just take it back out???

NovaSD
05-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Yep, looks like it's down until the next client side patch later this month.

Wiggles
05-08-2013, 02:52 PM
They did... I was about done with the pursuit, would have completed 2; giving me +30 ego. But F that, Trion can't seem to fix issues that they've had months to work on. Yes months. Had plenty of time to work on it during/before beta.

I didn't have a single issue playing on it, do idk what the deal is this time. Make up your mind Trion, and get your crap together. FFS....

ncanning
05-08-2013, 02:53 PM
It was such a good map too, better to play it and have PS3 crash once an hour then to go with no map for weeks at a time...

dustin_justdoit
05-08-2013, 03:11 PM
they need to pull theyre balls together and stop circle jerking each other and get to work on fixing our game

Wiggles
05-08-2013, 03:20 PM
they need to pull theyre balls together and stop circle jerking each other and get to work on fixing our game

I bet this gets removed by a butt hurt moderator. xD

MaSh_MaN94
05-08-2013, 03:21 PM

xD well said good sir! I couldn't of put it any better.

J_matt
05-08-2013, 04:40 PM
well appearently it is due to the infectors being used on the map caused something bad to happen apparently

dim
05-08-2013, 04:49 PM
More accurately to many people using infectors and the overload of parasites causing issues. Wouldn't be a problem if half our player base didn't run from one so called 'best' pvp build to the next, just saying :-p

EmoPyroNecrosis
05-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Infectors, and BMG's aren't the "Best" PvP build, just the "Most easy to kill someone" Build, get five shots, and your good to go.

I made a build with Infector and BMG, and made it a tank build, on FY today, I figured "WTH, I'll become one of them" guess what? I went 10 and 0... it's not hard to do, their not hard to use...

It's like all those "Elite" PVP players on CoD using the best/most OP SMG in the game, and scoring big, your not good, the gun is, because they use another loadout, and die faster then a Turkey before Thanks Giving.

I use an AR, and a Shotgun I'm able to go 10 and 3, with those same 10 kills, it's not as easy, but being easy isn't being rewarding.

I'd like to see a Perk, that makes it impossible for a BMG to link you, and damage.. then I'd love to see how those Lightning Pogo Sticks react.