PDA

View Full Version : snipers need more bullets in pvp an normal play

hYp
05-08-2013, 02:59 PM
we need to band toghter an see if we cant get them to up the sniper bullets , they are pretty much pointless to use an alot of us like to use snipers i mean i still use them but the bullet factor makes it rly hard to keep using them

Zabuza
05-08-2013, 03:33 PM
PC snipers don't have that problem. It's our dual-joystick aiming interface. If they upped the ammo, PC sniper victims would cry that snipers have too many bullets. It is 10x easier to headhunt with a mouse than a controller w/ look sensitivity.

Turning off Aim Assist has helped my sniping. The aim assist wants to aim on the target, when at long range you want to lead a moving target. It ends up with a mucked up shot most the time.
You may have noticed that little twitch right before you fire, that your positive you didn't do. That is because you didn't, it was aim assist mucking up your shot.

'Hotshot: Bolinas Sniper' used to be super hard till I turned off aim assist, now I gold every time.

Jack The Bear
05-08-2013, 03:37 PM
we need to band toghter an see if we cant get them to up the sniper bullets , they are pretty much pointless to use an alot of us like to use snipers i mean i still use them but the bullet factor makes it rly hard to keep using them

Get Headshots, use Assassin's Cache, problem solved ;]. Atleast thats what I use, try it out.