PDA

View Full Version : Cold Fire Weapons, The Volge and An Adreno Section will be included in the game.

CynicalSavior
05-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Look at this site: http://www.defiance.com/en/series/ne...ame-meets-show
From there, look at these posts:

"Phear the Phermones

Rynn used attack pheromones to make the Hellbugs zero in on her targets - a technique that Nolan was able to use to save our heroes' hides in the nest when he turned the little buggers against their Matron. Could this concept make its way into the game world? Stay tuned!"

"Cold Fire Blues

Amanda wore her arm in a sling throughout Episode 2, an injury inflicted by a cold fire weapon during the battle with the Volge. Cold fire-wielding Volge will be one of the most dangerous enemies players face in battling around the ruins of the Bay Area. "

"Enter the Volge

The Volge are a deadly race of bellicose aliens intentionally left behind when the Votans' system was destroyed (except – surprise –they weren't so left behind). When they turn up, Volge are among the nastiest enemies in the game."

There is also something about Adreno about to be put in the game. I went on the live chat and asked about these things and he confirmed that they will most likely be in the game in the future.

A s0t
05-08-2013, 03:13 PM
this mean plasma pulser coming back?

CynicalSavior
05-08-2013, 03:17 PM
There was a Plasma Pulser?

A s0t
05-08-2013, 03:25 PM
it was wicked over powered in beta blue death ray freeze xboxs and had a area ground damage effect in beta

A s0t
05-08-2013, 03:38 PM
i pm sledgehammer70 for 1 plasma pulsar :)

CynicalSavior
05-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Was it something like that blue fire the Bulwarks shoot out? That blue fire?

A s0t
05-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Was it something like that blue fire the Bulwarks shoot out? That blue fire?
yes

i need more characters to say yes

Ed_Hazard
05-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Dead link, page has been scrubbed.

CynicalSavior
05-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Apologies. Is that better? http://www.defiance.com/en/series/news/where-game-meets-show