PDA

View Full Version : Cold Fire Weapons, The Volge and An Adreno Section will be included in the game.

CynicalSavior
05-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Look at this site: http://www.defiance.com/en/series/ne...ame-meets-show
From there, look at these posts:

"Phear the Phermones

Rynn used attack pheromones to make the Hellbugs zero in on her targets - a technique that Nolan was able to use to save our heroes' hides in the nest when he turned the little buggers against their Matron. Could this concept make its way into the game world? Stay tuned!"

"Cold Fire Blues

Amanda wore her arm in a sling throughout Episode 2, an injury inflicted by a cold fire weapon during the battle with the Volge. Cold fire-wielding Volge will be one of the most dangerous enemies players face in battling around the ruins of the Bay Area. "

"Enter the Volge

The Volge are a deadly race of bellicose aliens intentionally left behind when the Votans' system was destroyed (except – surprise –they weren't so left behind). When they turn up, Volge are among the nastiest enemies in the game."

There is also something about Adreno about to be put in the game. I went on the live chat and asked about these things and he confirmed that they will most likely be in the game in the future.

ragnarok09
05-08-2013, 03:23 PM
link doesnt seem to work.

CynicalSavior
05-08-2013, 03:25 PM
http://www.defiance.com/en/series/news/where-game-meets-show Does this one work? Apologies.

ragnarok09
05-08-2013, 05:25 PM
http://www.defiance.com/en/series/news/where-game-meets-show Does this one work? Apologies.

yeah it works, but it doesnt really say the Vulge will be in the game, although im hopin they will be.

Also i would like to see Dark Matter in the show.

CynicalSavior
05-08-2013, 05:35 PM
It says that they already are... which is odd aha but we'll see

EmoPyroNecrosis
05-08-2013, 05:51 PM
I noticed this, and I also know that the description of the Season Pass, hints to new races, new weapons, new instances, new maps, and so on... this led me to buying the think, it's a blantent shout saying "We will be turning Defiance, into a MASSIVE MMO"

Why mention this? Because... I like Argonians, and Volge look like Lizard Beasts... like Argonians... I want to be a Volge. >_>

Writhen
05-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Look at this site: http://www.defiance.com/en/series/ne...ame-meets-show
From there, look at these posts:

"Phear the Phermones

Rynn used attack pheromones to make the Hellbugs zero in on her targets - a technique that Nolan was able to use to save our heroes' hides in the nest when he turned the little buggers against their Matron. Could this concept make its way into the game world? Stay tuned!"

"Cold Fire Blues

Amanda wore her arm in a sling throughout Episode 2, an injury inflicted by a cold fire weapon during the battle with the Volge. Cold fire-wielding Volge will be one of the most dangerous enemies players face in battling around the ruins of the Bay Area. "

"Enter the Volge

The Volge are a deadly race of bellicose aliens intentionally left behind when the Votans' system was destroyed (except – surprise –they weren't so left behind). When they turn up, Volge are among the nastiest enemies in the game."

There is also something about Adreno about to be put in the game. I went on the live chat and asked about these things and he confirmed that they will most likely be in the game in the future.

Very cool. Thanks for pointing this out.

Shogo_Yahagi
05-09-2013, 07:09 AM
Speaking of data recorders, they mentioned a data recorder that talks about Ulysses, but they didn't mention the one that talks about the maglev negotiations they were arguing about in the council meeting.

Hammer Strike
05-09-2013, 09:26 AM
Nice info, would be nice to see my character in the show but I have more chance of genetically creating a Hellbug using random kitchen utensils and that black goo that turns up in your fridge door, then teaching it to fetch my slippers. As for the Cold Fire weapons in game, fingers crossed!