PDA

View Full Version : So, about the *hush hush* shotgun +mag nerf...

Victim Eyes
05-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Yeah I saw the other thread, but I rather release my own public rant;

I'm fairly shocked by this. Not sure how good thier math is, but what in the hell good is a x1.10 mag on any pump shotty? let alone the x1.05 mag, it's a f*cking joke. I demand a re-roll on all pump shotguns that had any + mag bonus. Because they just de-valued a lot of people's weapons.

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER TRION! I'm one the biggest advocates of this game and even I am about to throw in the towel.

Random
05-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Yeah I saw the other thread, but I rather release my own public rant;

I'm fairly shocked by this. Not sure how good thier math is, but what in the hell good is a x1.10 mag on any pump shotty? let alone the x1.05 mag, it's a f*cking joke. I demand a re-roll on all pump shotguns that had any + mag bonus. Because they just de-valued a lot of people's weapons.

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER TRION! I'm one the biggest advocates of this game and even I am about to throw in the towel.

Or you can just reload. It sucks sure but it's not like we shotty users didn't have it WAY TOO GOOD there. You and I both know you are just mad because they have forced you to alter a play style. If the salvage is that important to you then chances are the weapons you modded aren't worth keeping.

Victim Eyes
05-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Or you can just reload. It sucks sure but it's not like we shotty users didn't have it WAY TOO GOOD there. You and I both know you are just mad because they have forced you to alter a play style. If the salvage is that important to you then chances are the weapons you modded aren't worth keeping.

that post and your forum name have a lot in common.

you think having 11 shots vs. 21 in a heavy scattergun is going to stop me from rick-rolling your a*s in pvp? not likely, the point i'm trying to get across is why add that ridiculous x1.10 mag to pumpshotguns. give me fire rate or reload speed, but not something THAT HAS ZERO EFFECT ON THE WEAPON.

That is all.

Hiero Glyph
05-08-2013, 03:35 PM
To be fair, I had a legendary Mass Cannon with +6 or 7 magazine that was nerfed when the Detonator magazine nerf took effect (patch 1.010). Nowhere in the patch notes does it mention launchers getting a magazine nerf. This sort of thing is not new and Trion continues to nerf/adjust content without informing the community; although if you ask Sledge he will say otherwise.

Rehpic CGX
05-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Go figure trion screw over people loyal to them

Blackwolfe
05-08-2013, 03:47 PM
To be fair, I had a legendary Mass Cannon with +6 or 7 magazine that was nerfed when the Detonator magazine nerf took effect (patch 1.010). Nowhere in the patch notes does it mention launchers getting a magazine nerf. This sort of thing is not new and Trion continues to nerf/adjust content without informing the community; although if you ask Sledge he will say otherwise.

Well, if sledge says they don't ninja things in, it must be true. Only it isn't true..

Jack Johnson
05-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Legendary shotty with two plus mag bonuses, when I saw the change, I immediately salvaged it. On one hand, the amount of ammo you could have in a shotty was ****ing absurd and broke PvP when you could lay waste to 5 guys and still not need to reload, but on the other hand, it was nerfed to the point where the bonus was basically nothing, and without that bonus ammo, no stat shotties with siphon are vastly superior to +mag legendaries.