PDA

View Full Version : Prices driven up?

Bumbles
05-08-2013, 03:29 PM
My friend just got Defiance yesterday and wanted a Challenger... so he decided to save up the 15, 500 scrip it costs for the HEMI Orange one from the hidden vendor north of Muir Processing Plant... only problem is that the price is now 30, 000 scrip.

Just a heads up for anyone who hasn't gotten the Challenger yet.

A s0t
05-08-2013, 03:32 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?63428-Vehicles-Prices-Doubled-!

we have you covered the search is your friend

Bumbles
05-08-2013, 03:45 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?63428-Vehicles-Prices-Doubled-!

we have you covered the search is your friend

Thanks. But he is just complaining and I just wanted to to throw it out there for those who were unaware.

Grit
05-09-2013, 05:48 AM
The Hemi-Orange Challenger should be no less than 200K Scrip.. i mean it's ORANGE lol!!!

I noticed the prices last night, meh, no biggie. I blame the guy who had the post about 500 Scrip specials not showing up hahaha!!

Maximilion
05-09-2013, 06:11 AM
I prefer to think of it a bonus for all of us who've been playing from the start... we've endured the bugs, the disconnects, the epic first patch fail etc. but we got to fill our virtual garages with cheap cars and quads! :cool:

Grit
05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
I prefer to think of it a bonus for all of us who've been playing from the start... we've endured the bugs, the disconnects, the epic first patch fail etc. but we got to fill our virtual garages with cheap cars and quads! :cool:

+1 for the cool avatar

Honestly, i have like i think 25 different vehicle colors and i use about 3 of them haha...i just bought em to buy em...gotta blow some scrip somewhere!!

Soon i'll have the black challenger well that's if i can actually focus and do the last 6 races with out getting side tracked....wich is way easier said than done.

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 06:15 AM
When do you buy a $500 car in real life and not get crap?
Hell I'd love to buy a 30k Challenger IRL.

The lowest price bottom f the barrel is 26k but who'd buy a muscle car without muscle?

1.) They just set realistic prices. In a barren world such as defiance you'd think supply would be low and demand be high.
2.)Scrip is easy to earn. you can make more than 30k in a day selling your loot.
3.) It's not even REAL money. Who cares.

Grit
05-09-2013, 06:19 AM
Motorcycles with Sidecars... i could see myself paying 100K scrip for one..well if it were ORANGE....but only 2K if it were white...

Combo Breaker
05-09-2013, 06:28 AM
With how readily available Scrip is, I always thought the cars were a little on the cheap side. We should be thankful we got them for the prices we did. Complaining hasn't really seemed to get anyone very far around here.
I'm just sitting on 1/4 millon Scrip with nothing much to spend it on.

I really only use the free black Challenger these days.

Maximilion
05-09-2013, 06:30 AM
Yeah I've got most of the variants of the quads, buggies and challengers now but still use my nomad most of the time because it looks cool*, even though it struggles up the hills lol. Also working on the black challenger on and off too but random emergencies in SF make it pretty frustrating...

Money is easy to come by, weapons are free from loot drops which really only leaves cars and lock boxes to spend our scip on anyways.

*. to me.

Combo Breaker
05-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Yeah I've got most of the variants of the quads, buggies and challengers now but still use my nomad most of the time because it looks cool*, even though it struggles up the hills lol. Also working on the black challenger on and off too but random emergencies in SF make it pretty frustrating...

Money is easy to come by, weapons are free from loot drops which really only leaves cars and lock boxes to spend our scip on anyways.

*. to me.

Run the course a few times and you learn how to avoid those emergencies. I never came back to a race. I ran it over and over until I beat it. I wanted to learn the ins and outs without confusing myself with a different track.

Maximilion
05-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Run the course a few times and you learn how to avoid those emergencies. I never came back to a race. I ran it over and over until I beat it. I wanted to learn the ins and outs without confusing myself with a different track.

That's a good strategy but I'd fear for the safety of my controller if I did that! :D