PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one...

NikUndead
05-08-2013, 04:32 PM
Who is having an absolute blast with this game?! I have ring into a free bugs like reloading my ar three times and what not, however I am still loving every second of gameplay. Freight yard was super fun and Im excited for the final release of it. The co op missions are some of the best missions I have played in any game and also even though I can't seem to beat any of them the hot shot and races are fun but hard for me. I just wanted to let everyone and their girlfriends know that I think that this game and this show are amazing and have so much potential to only get better.

Just a side note, I understand some of you disagree with me. I am alright with difference of opinions. Have a wonderful day all and happy hellbug hunting!

Jack The Bear
05-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Who is having an absolute blast with this game?! I have ring into a free bugs like reloading my ar three times and what not, however I am still loving every second of gameplay. Freight yard was super fun and Im excited for the final release of it. The co op missions are some of the best missions I have played in any game and also even though I can't seem to beat any of them the hot shot and races are fun but hard for me. I just wanted to let everyone and their girlfriends know that I think that this game and this show are amazing and have so much potential to only get better.

Just a side note, I understand some of you disagree with me. I am alright with difference of opinions. Have a wonderful day all and happy hellbug hunting!

The majority of people who really enjoy the game just ignore the forums for the most part. Those who don't like it feel the need to voice there opinions on the forums, that's why it seems like everyone hates this game.

Slayer
05-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm having a blast with it as well. The issues I do run into are annoying, sure, but (to me) the good still outweighs the bad.

Strahd
05-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Enjoying the game as well. Bugs are annoying but they happen, simple as that. Enjoy the show also but I'd trade the game and the show for the return of Firefly, just saying.

GERMiside
05-08-2013, 04:41 PM
im going to be playing this game for a wile I really enjoy the world and new things to do every other week

dim
05-08-2013, 04:47 PM
loving it. Though I play with friends and just use the computer to set up voicechat. I can understand others who may not have those options wanting them to improve or expand the clan system or introducing a social hub where they can sit and chat and show off gear and what not. Social competative things I'd like, say the option to show the best times in a race of all your friends(so I can spend time crushing them), or stat tracking , love mocking my friends when I'v a 80% accuracy rate after an instance or whatever and they came out with 20%

The Lady
05-08-2013, 06:17 PM
The hellbug breeding season is a blast. I love just taking a walk through the country side.

Ferrigno
05-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Loving the game. It's become a bit redundant, but I'm still enjoying my time with it!

GRuizproarkhunter
05-08-2013, 07:54 PM
This game is very fun. But I wish there was more. More monsters not repainted ones like the the elemental hell bugs, more vehicles more weapons and more story driven factions. My boss Von Bach is a little dork, I want a boss like a mean old vet from the battle of Defi to take orders from. Tell me to score top 10 in a major arkfall to get a legendary weapon. I'm looking at you trion game devs, I know this should be in the suggestion section but it happened to slip out here. :cool:

Thorburn
05-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Hats off to you Trion.
Gameplay continues to excite hour after hour.
Easily my best game purchase of the year.
Thank you.
Judging by the in-game turnout you (and me) are def not the only ones loving this ****!!!

TheNeoReaper
05-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Have you people looked at the game sales? Its sold less copies than Warfighter. Hell dust has a higher player count & its a console exclusive.

Myst
05-08-2013, 09:04 PM
Having a blast as well but needed to play some other games for a while as I didn't want to burn myself out on it and every time I come back I'm always sucked into playing for quite a few hours; Maybe even more if I don't have work the next day.

Cricket
05-08-2013, 09:08 PM
You're not alone I love this game too. Only get to play a few hours a week but I love it. I do read these forums daily cause I get a kick out of the trolls, and the people complaining. Especially those who put in 10+ hours a day and say there is lack of content... :cool:

GhostOfDice
05-08-2013, 09:50 PM
You're not alone I love this game too. Only get to play a few hours a week but I love it. I do read these forums daily cause I get a kick out of the trolls, and the people complaining. Especially those who put in 10+ hours a day and say there is lack of content... :cool:

thats what i am saying. seems like we have a lot in common, cloak, shotgun love, and washytonian. hit me up on psn: Ghost-Of-Dice

Writhen
05-09-2013, 01:09 AM

You are not the only one. This game is fantastic.

Tortuga121
05-09-2013, 06:22 AM
For the first and only MMO I've ever played, I rather enjoy it too. The glitches are bearable and it's fun to play met a few people to group up with(even though their ego levels are above 2000).

It is a good game it has gotten me to give Skyrim and Dead Space trilogy a mini vacation. :)