PDA

View Full Version : Ark Hunting Tips?

Yenah
05-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Okay, so before I get yelled at, I'd first like to say I tried using search and advanced search, maybe my forum search "skillz" need work, but I did not see this covered in previous threads.

I have noticed that my Ark Hunting kills have not reset, leading me to believe they fixed the reset glitch on them, as such, I seriously want to knock these kills out asap.

Does anyone have any tips on the best way to get large amounts of kills in Major Arkfalls?
(please don't say vehicles, I don't want to be a jerk)

I'm really concerned with this, Skitterlings die fast, but often I feel like that would be a detriment to the rest of the people doing the Arkfall, while if I start shooting at a larger enemy such as a Warrior or Archer, typically somebody pops them while I am reloading, which makes me :(

Anyway, hope somebody can help,
thanks in advance!

Denim Samurai
05-08-2013, 06:45 PM
use one of the guns you need for the combat pursuits. you don't get xp but you at least you get kills for them and the arkhunter pursuit at the same time. Also avoid the scrapper arkfalls or your kills will reset. Shoot the skitterlings. In this world no one cares about other people so why should you.

A s0t
05-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Okay, so before I get yelled at, I'd first like to say I tried using search and advanced search, maybe my forum search "skillz" need work, but I did not see this covered in previous threads.

I have noticed that my Ark Hunting kills have not reset, leading me to believe they fixed the reset glitch on them, as such, I seriously want to knock these kills out asap.

Does anyone have any tips on the best way to get large amounts of kills in Major Arkfalls?
(please don't say vehicles, I don't want to be a jerk)

I'm really concerned with this, Skitterlings die fast, but often I feel like that would be a detriment to the rest of the people doing the Arkfall, while if I start shooting at a larger enemy such as a Warrior or Archer, typically somebody pops them while I am reloading, which makes me :(

Anyway, hope somebody can help,
thanks in advance!

the archers no one seems to kill them. scrappers go to the far one just kill the robots not the arkfall it self you have 20 minutes to kill why blow them up at all

Ninno20
05-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Saw LMG + Ground pounder detonator, LMG use on weaker enemies(Archers etc) / weakspots (both on crystal and enemies). Ground pounder for everything else. Ground pounder is the best killing machine against all hellbugs(except the flying boss), takes monarchs down easy aswell as warriors.
Overcharge use this when LMG'ing something when your about to reload, that is all.
Them 2, that is all. The LMG can be substituted, but im pretty sure everyone will tell you about the same.

Yenah
05-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the info about Scrappers resetting my kills, as for--

In this world no one cares about other people so why should you.

I cant be like that, not in my nature.

Thanks also for the info about the Ground Pounder, I'll work it into my double LMG loadout.

ItISLupus
05-08-2013, 06:51 PM
infectors, yes they can kill the skitts but if you land One crit on the crystal all subsequent bugs that emerge are considered crit as well.

Also, scrappers no longer reset your kill count. When they had issues with 1.013 and all pursuits resetting that was the last time mine reset.

lime
06-04-2013, 11:55 AM
OP view my thread
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?84332-Ark-Fall-PROTIPS

In addition to that, to get high kills go for skitterlings. It's the **** thing to do but it works.

Use FRC or Frontier SAWs.