PDA

View Full Version : Had a WOW moment

GdChief56
05-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Ok, this past Sunday was the first time playing in a week. I first had to download the patch, which took 8 minutes. So I que up a shadow war match, takes a couple minutes to get in one and my surprise it was running pretty well with some lag for 48v48. I didn't have too many kills but had 8 captures.

After exiting the scoreboard, a arkfall was starting were we had left the shadow war. Which was awesome chaos, my hud map was full of purple dots. It was difficult to tell what you were shooting, but cool to see that many people playing.

EnabrimGFC
05-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Ok, this past Sunday was the first time playing in a week. I first had to download the patch, which took 8 minutes. So I que up a shadow war match, takes a couple minutes to get in one and my surprise it was running pretty well with some lag for 48v48. I didn't have too many kills but had 8 captures.

After exiting the scoreboard, a arkfall was starting were we had left the shadow war. Which was awesome chaos, my hud map was full of purple dots. It was difficult to tell what you were shooting, but cool to see that many people playing.

Word. I had a similar experience today. Was killing some raiders @ a mine and 4 or 5 other players came by to help which turned what was usually a simple encounter into a huge hoard of mobs.

Ferrigno
05-08-2013, 07:40 PM
It is so refreshing to see someone post on this forum about positive experiences.

You would think people don't have fun with anything in this game when reading these threads. I'm glad to see you are having fun - and I have had those experiences myself and they are indeed quite awesome.