PDA

View Full Version : Serious question for the developers.

Rusty227
05-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Why are you takeing keycodes out of areas? Seriously I hear a lot of people complain about putting a lot of work in and getting nothing back. We all should be rewarded with more areas to collect key codes and even chances for unlocking a orange weopon for completing a certain amount of daily challenges or something.

Brock 5amson
05-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Why are you takeing keycodes out of areas? Seriously I hear a lot of people complain about putting a lot of work in and getting nothing back. We all should be rewarded with more areas to collect key codes and even chances for unlocking a orange weopon for completing a certain amount of daily challenges or something.

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/b83/193/718/resized/joker-meme-generator-why-so-serious-28939b.jpeg

mikepaul
05-08-2013, 10:52 PM
More keycodes, more lockboxes.

More lockboxes with keycodes, less lockboxes with bits.

Bits exist to pay the developers salaries.

Any other questions?...

Fakinell
05-09-2013, 12:39 AM
More keycodes, more lockboxes.

More lockboxes with keycodes, less lockboxes with bits.

Bits exist to pay the developers salaries.

Any other questions?...

Tragic but somewhat, True.

censingice
05-09-2013, 01:19 AM
If they wasnt so greedie with he price for bits and the price for thing. Ppl mite buy them

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-09-2013, 01:34 AM
The ***** of it is if they just lowered the price of outfits and vehicles by a couple dollars, theyd be making 3 times what they make in bit sales now. 2 or 3 times the people would buy the things if they were a bit cheaper. As it is now trion figures ppl will buy the stuff regardless, sure theres a few who would. But most of us are smarter than that. Yes its optional. Yes we can play the game without the stuff. But its also insulting to charge 15-20$ for a simple repaint of an outfit thats already available in game. I choose not to but into this. And I love this game without all that stuff. But hey trion, I would not mind throwinv you some more money if these were just a bit cheaper. And thats my point, theres hundreds , thousands of others who would too. Dont you want that money? Because as it stands it will stay in my pocket so I dont have to complain about bieng butthurt by high prices like the other ppl who know what the prices are, and buy the stuff anyway! Ppl if you actually give in and buy these repaints, you can only complain to yourselfs. If enough of us hold out, tthey will drop. and if not. Screw it. Cash shop is optional, the game is fun and good without it.

Believe me, im fully aware no one will read this from trion. Just some food for thought

P.s. Its completely assenine to buy lockboxes with bits. Itd be a diff story if it garaunteed an orange. But its an mmo....just grind for the keycodes.

mikepaul
05-09-2013, 01:57 AM
I spent a LOT on weapon packs in Mass Effect 3. I wanted to level up the really good weapons, and occasionally the packs I bought did the job. Once I looked back at what all that cash got me, which was nothing I could reuse later, I realized I could have bought at least two new games that I could hold in my hands and play for quite a while.

So now, while I buy DLC to extend games, I'm not buying things that, once opened, have no use if I was to start the game over. Hopefully Defiance can survive if I'm not unique...