PDA

View Full Version : Promblem with PvP!!!

jalbright1979
05-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Is it me or is there anyone else annoyed that you can't kill a soul without useing the shotgun or gernade launcher in PvP? Even with the gernade launcher it's pretty much shoot and pray. I feel that assault rifles are pretty much pointless. I would love to just use my smg and run through people like I do on BF and COD..not comparing this game to them by any means. Does anyone feel he same as me?

A s0t
05-08-2013, 08:39 PM
stand far way or on top of buildings use the anti sniper infecter

Wtflag
05-08-2013, 08:50 PM
I managed to do decently with SAW plus overcharge.

I actually got MVP one time by mowing down 4 people in a row in a single mag. (Assisted by teammates of course)

It works best from mid distance.

Littleweasel
05-08-2013, 09:00 PM
i personally think that they should have made both side more identifiable half the time you can't even tell who the enemy is since the green arrow over your team mates heads don't appear half the time. they should have made one team all blue and the other all red so you can tell who is who more easier. there is more time that the names/green arrow doesn't show up than they do.
also to make the pvp more balanced they should not have allowed ego powers or people to use their own weapons in the pvp. they should of had a class base system where you pic the class you want to play and have default weapons for that class. it is annoying as hell that 90% of the people run around clocked with a shotty. imo it is the worse PvP i have ever played!

Hithlum
05-08-2013, 09:03 PM
What is the point of finding a modding weapons to your preference if you are not allowed to use them in PvP?

Myst
05-08-2013, 09:05 PM
I've killed some people with my Assault rifle I just had to keep my distance though and kind of burst shots at them unless they were running down a hallway.

De Rose
05-08-2013, 09:09 PM
i personally think that they should have made both side more identifiable half the time you can't even tell who the enemy is since the green arrow over your team mates heads don't appear half the time. they should have made one team all blue and the other all red so you can tell who is who more easier. there is more time that the names/green arrow doesn't show up than they do.
also to make the pvp more balanced they should not have allowed ego powers or people to use their own weapons in the pvp. they should of had a class base system where you pic the class you want to play and have default weapons for that class. it is annoying as hell that 90% of the people run around clocked with a shotty. imo it is the worse PvP i have ever played!

that defeats the purpose of an mmo

cusman
05-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Is it me or is there anyone else annoyed that you can't kill a soul without useing the shotgun or gernade launcher in PvP? Even with the gernade launcher it's pretty much shoot and pray. I feel that assault rifles are pretty much pointless. I would love to just use my smg and run through people like I do on BF and COD..not comparing this game to them by any means. Does anyone feel he same as me?

The PvP maps and how aiming works in the game basically give advantage in PvP to spread damage weapons.

Shotguns are the easiest for people to use. Bonfire rockets and good Detonators like Incinerator seem to do well against the Shotgun users. I am able to use my Sniper Rifle every now and then. I find the LMG and AR hardest to use successfully in PvP (Team Deathmatch or Shadow Wars).

Nefarious
05-08-2013, 11:13 PM
If you are not a mindless sloppy cloak and shotgunner then stay with your teammates at a decent distance. Let them spear head into the enemy, watch the dimwits play the game of smash *** with shotguns, support them with your AR, earn a kill or two from these engagments, be the last one standing.

Its an easy rinse and repeat method since all the other players from both teams will keep doing the rinse and repeat method of running at eachother with shotguns themselves.

Undoubtly you will piss the other team off by doing this since you are not "following the program".

evangilbort
05-09-2013, 05:51 AM
I feel that assault rifles are pretty much pointless. I personally think that they should have made both side more identifiable half the time you can't even tell who the enemy is since the green arrow over your team mates heads don't appear half the time.