PDA

View Full Version : Suvishinnira "the rain of pollution" & ranks of echelon missing? HELP

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Can anybody tell me where to find Suvishinnira "the rain of pollution" & ranks of echelon. Or what they are exactly...

Because I have nothing by those names in my contracts OR pursuits after patch today. Thanks for any help!

Edit: my mistake, ive found the ranks of echelon pursuits in multiplayer. But if someone can explain rain of pollution id be gratefull since Im only finding whats in the patch notes. Is this just a general term they are using for hellbug season, or should it be a new contract/pursuit?

Also when they updated the svushinnira unconventional methods to no longer include the thinning the herd contract that never existed, it auto completed for me since I had the other 3 bullet points completed. However it did not grant me the 8keycodes or the + 5 ego rating. Anyone else have this problem?

Bored Peon
05-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Also when they updated the svushinnira unconventional methods to no longer include the thinning the herd contract that never existed, it auto completed for me since I had the other 3 bullet points completed. However it did not grant me the 8keycodes or the + 5 ego rating. Anyone else have this problem?

Mine just showed up when I just logged in after reading this. Got to remember the +ego rating will not have a message, it will just diplay a difference form the log in to the one in game. The +8 keycodess only shows up for like 3-4 seconds when you first log in.