PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a refund?

Nerotic
05-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Seriously, if this game doesn't pull off something amazing soon its going to start losing players at an alarming rate.
No CO OP
No PvP
Just a few players running around killing stuff.. waiting for the servers to go down for good.
Got a digital copy.. if this game goes **** up can I at least get PS3 store credit?
Even a fraction of my money back would be nice.
Or you could fix something... anything... for more than a few hours.

BrassRazoo
05-08-2013, 11:25 PM
I believe the answer = No x 2 + 1/2 Maybe.

chicksticker
05-08-2013, 11:26 PM
I read that sony was giving refunds on this game. But that was like 2-3 weeks ago and I have no idea how true it is!

Nerotic
05-08-2013, 11:27 PM
and please **** up unless you can be useful

s0uthpawswagger
05-08-2013, 11:30 PM
and please **** up unless you can be useful

not going to lie, I was thinking that myself about the moron that created this thread

OH WAIT. THAT'S YOU.

shame on you for hating on someone trying to give you SOME form of an answer, ******bag.

MaSh_MaN94
05-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Yes it is possible for a refund from sony. I contacted them about a refund for the season pass, its taken a few days of emails and phonecalls back and forth too sony,but its paid off! i woke up this morning with my psn wallet refunded. Do not take no for an answer, keep pushing and you will get your refund. :)

A s0t
05-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Seriously, if this game doesn't pull off something amazing soon its going to start losing players at an alarming rate.
No CO OP
No PvP
Just a few players running around killing stuff.. waiting for the servers to go down for good.
Got a digital copy.. if this game goes **** up can I at least get PS3 store credit?

right on direction pad get you to pvp and co-op (called instances)

Fiancee
05-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Im not surprised PS3 version is quiet, it sold the least by far. Lots of people on PC.

MaSh_MaN94
05-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Lots of people on PC.

That will soon change.

A s0t
05-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Im not surprised PS3 version is quiet, it sold the least by far. Lots of people on PC.

they air there dirty laundy in the ps3 forums whereas xbox players don't give a ****

MacDeath
05-08-2013, 11:47 PM
No CO OP
No PvP
To get a refund, you have to contact the place you bought it. If you bought it from Trion directly (I don't think that's possible for the PS3), you could contact Trion CS.

Since you ask about PS3 credit, I suspect you bought the PS3 version of the game. PS3 requires a disk, no? Trion doesn't sell physical copies, only digital.

chicksticker
05-08-2013, 11:50 PM
To get a refund, you have to contact the place you bought it. If you bought it from Trion directly (I don't think that's possible for the PS3), you could contact Trion CS.

Since you ask about PS3 credit, I suspect you bought the PS3 version of the game. PS3 requires a disk, no? Trion doesn't sell physical copies, only digital.
You dont need a disc you can buy it right off the console in the PS store!
Still you would have to contact Sony for the refund not Trion.

MacDeath
05-09-2013, 02:05 AM
You dont need a disc you can buy it right off the console in the PS store!
Still you would have to contact Sony for the refund not Trion.
Ah, thanks for the info. I am totally ignorant in how Sony and MS do their thing. I've never owned a console.

Archeus9
05-09-2013, 02:10 AM
That will soon change.

Oh yeah.. 100%

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 02:14 AM
No CO OP
No PvP
When I do Explosions 101 or Liberate the Lost I am not in a Co-Op map?
Or Shadow Wars that is not PvP?

I thought when I was in the open world that was me and a could of people running around killing stuff.
http://i.imgur.com/tmTWP5h.png

Archeus9
05-09-2013, 02:22 AM
When I do Explosions 101 or Liberate the Lost I am not in a Co-Op map?
Or Shadow Wars that is not PvP?

I thought when I was in the open world that was me and a could of people running around killing stuff.
http://i.imgur.com/tmTWP5h.png

I do believe my fine friend was talking about there not being any "real" co op.. such as it doesnt matter if someones there or not.. its just an extra person. What he wants are more things for us to do thats actually.. co-opish not just have another shooter there with ya. As it stands you really dont have to work with people.. as my friend schwa would put it.. theres no "DUDE THE SNIPER HAS ME PINNED GET EM!" feel to it. Its very go in and just blast, doesn't matter.. go for it

At least.. i THINK thats what he means. :p As for the pvp. I havent a clue.. did that only for the most wanted thing, then didnt touch it with a 10 foot pole, so i cant speak for that.

Roberto
05-09-2013, 02:22 AM
This game has pvp and co-op. There are tons that play on xbox, not sure how you guys have it on ps3.. But seriously who games on ps3 and expects good multiplayer? I have over 200 people in my clan and it is by far not the biggest on xbox, you guys should just trade in your systems and come play with us :cool:

MaSh_MaN94
05-09-2013, 02:24 AM
But seriously who games on ps3 and expects good multiplayer? I have over 200 people in my clan and it is by far not the biggest on xbox, you guys should just trade in your systems and come play with us :cool:

No thanks, Microsoft suck!
Bring on the ps4!

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 02:27 AM
I do believe my fine friend was talking about there not being any "real" co op.. such as it doesnt matter if someones there or not.. its just an extra person. What he wants are more things for us to do thats actually.. co-opish not just have another shooter there with ya. As it stands you really dont have to work with people.. as my friend schwa would put it.. theres no "DUDE THE SNIPER HAS ME PINNED GET EM!" feel to it. Its very go in and just blast, doesn't matter.. go for it

At least.. i THINK thats what he means. :p As for the pvp. I havent a clue.. did that only for the most wanted thing, then didnt touch it with a 10 foot pole, so i cant speak for that.
Thats the thing though, its a FPS not an RPG. What kind of co-op do you expect from a FPS except a group or people running through killing stuff, its only with the boss fights that we really work together. And even then if you look at other MMO's their co-op is just a bunch of people running through the dungeons. I mean take WoW their content is so dummed down that you can solo 90% of the dungeons.

I am always for more challenging co-op but some people these days after getting what they want will cry its TO hard and want it to go back to being cake.

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 02:55 AM
seriously my clan has over 1k... sorry psn blows... and that you hate microsoft... why not just be a gamer and forget you pointless hate and enjoy a game without expecting something from 20yrs in the future to come back in time and blow your mind...

people always complain about games... the truth is they can never please everyone... i for one have not a single complaint and have not played nor enjoyed a game more than this since skyrim... skyrim may have over 200 hours, but i enjoy this more of the time... stop grinding and racing to end the game and sit back and enjoy it instead...

Archeus9
05-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Thats the thing though, its a FPS not an RPG.

I fail to see the point. There are alot of shooters out there that have co op elements to it. *scratches head* What really is frightening to me is that you would rather mindlessly shoot than have more co op associated with it, making it fun...

And im not even sure why you think that if they did add some more cool stuff to co op why the devil you think anyone would want it changed back. Sorry... i cant see why your arguing that.

Seems to me your just arguing because your sick of people *****ing about the current state of the game, which is their right. Its useful feedback.

Maybe im wrong? Make me understand?

Archeus9
05-09-2013, 03:03 AM
seriously my clan has over 1k... sorry psn blows... and that you hate microsoft... why not just be a gamer and forget you pointless hate and enjoy a game without expecting something from 20yrs in the future to come back in time and blow your mind...

people always complain about games... the truth is they can never please everyone... i for one have not a single complaint and have not played nor enjoyed a game more than this since skyrim... skyrim may have over 200 hours, but i enjoy this more of the time... stop grinding and racing to end the game and sit back and enjoy it instead...

Good for you. Im glad you love it! Honestly. Then how is this effecting you? You can hop in and play the game right now? Im curious.

Cephious
05-09-2013, 03:05 AM
No CO OP
No PvP

Unfortunately if anyone actually read the terms of agreement that they agree to every time they start their game.........there will be no refund. Trion however does agree to continue to patch and make improvements on the game.

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 03:19 AM
I fail to see the point. There are alot of shooters out there that have co op elements to it. *scratches head* What really is frightening to me is that you would rather mindlessly shoot than have more co op associated with it, making it fun...

And im not even sure why you think that if they did add some more cool stuff to co op why the devil you think anyone would want it changed back. Sorry... i cant see why your arguing that.

Seems to me your just arguing because your sick of people *****ing about the current state of the game, which is their right. Its useful feedback.

Maybe im wrong? Make me understand?
No you missed the point, in RPG's you have elements to make the game hard you are a team working together to defeat this greater evil for the sake of the world.
In this game you have already defeated that evil by your self in the main storyline.

From MMO experience people just want to get through content as fast as they can and then complain about it when there is nothing more to do, ie: Oh that should of been harder. When the new content comes out and it IS harder then people complain about how it is now to hard and should be more like the old content.

How many MMORPGS have you played before?

And no I am not arguing because I am sick of people complaining about the game in this state, have you checked my past posts? Don't lump me up with others.

And lastly I did state I would love it to be harder but my concerns about other people who would disagree.

blob
05-09-2013, 03:30 AM
can i get u stuff :) and dont let the door hit u on the way out -

Nerotic
05-09-2013, 10:48 AM
As for the no PvP or CooP statements.. they take people to do... the game losing people...
If this game gets to the point where we can find four people for a CooP match I think some refunds are deserved
I hope the game doesn't fail.
Most of the time I like it.
But its very broken and thier ussing that blue painters tape to 'fix' stuff when they need duct tape.
At this point I am wondering if we are going get a new dress or just something wiped on the back of our knee.

poked
05-09-2013, 10:54 AM
u r so stupid, i never heard of a game that offered a refund. maybe u should think before u post

poked
05-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Nerotic is just a nerotic ******. ignore his post everyone

Santana Ortega
05-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Trion will not give a refund.

I purchased the Season Pass right after I killed Nim thinking WOW this was a great fight, I hope there is more of this, so I bought the Season Pass.
Less then 2 weeks later I changed my mind, I had not gotten the Hellbug hat or lockbox yet and realized the game was not going in the direction I had hoped.
So I got in live chat with Trion and asked for a refund on the Season Pass I had ordered.
The guy said too much time had passed and I could not get a refund. This was less then 2 weeks after I made the purchase, I had not gotten the hat or lockbox and obviously no season pass content. All the guy would do was get the hat and lockbox to me...I got the hat, no lockbox, still.

So how is 12 days after purchase of something that has not been released considered too late for a refund?

Anyhow I contacted my credit card company , filed a complaint and we will see where that leads.

I got the Hellbug hat , but that is only if you order the Season Pass, not if you actually get it. Kind of like a pre order perk.

I applaude SOE if they are giving a refund because they know that if something that has yet to be released in the game, is considered NOT in the game and allows a refund...other companies should also.

People think SOE is crap, but I dont.

ironhands
05-09-2013, 11:09 AM
No CO OP
No PvP

you'll have to talk to whoever sold you the game, but probably: No.

ironhands
05-09-2013, 11:12 AM
As for the no PvP or CooP statements.. they take people to do... the game losing people...
If this game gets to the point where we can find four people for a CooP match I think some refunds are deserved

So, when this game does eventually shut down in the future, should you ask for a refund then, because they're shutting down and you can't continue to play? You aren't owed a refund because you feel that at some point, in the future, you won't be able to find a team, with absolutely nothing to support your theory.