PDA

View Full Version : Changing the patch note

babytears
05-09-2013, 12:23 AM
Good call by whoever posted that thread about the real patch notes. I see Trion thought twice and decided to be honest and update their's. It's a shame that customer service has fallen so much that I, a 34 yr old, needs to be impressed that a company that "earned" my $60 plus a few bits feels a warmth in my body when the same company that overcharged me actually tells the truth. I accept the fact that they ban people and close threads, that doesn't bother me. If someone called me a thief or a liar or a hack I'd ban them virtually too. This game has become very underwhelming. I've paid $60 for single player games many times, and most have given me more enjoyment in less time than this turd.

Fatalmephisto
05-09-2013, 01:35 AM
Good call by whoever posted that thread about the real patch notes. I see Trion thought twice and decided to be honest and update their's. It's a shame that customer service has fallen so much that I, a 34 yr old, needs to be impressed that a company that "earned" my $60 plus a few bits feels a warmth in my body when the same company that overcharged me actually tells the truth. I accept the fact that they ban people and close threads, that doesn't bother me. If someone called me a thief or a liar or a hack I'd ban them virtually too. This game has become very underwhelming. I've paid $60 for single player games many times, and most have given me more enjoyment in less time than this turd.

You lack patiences man. Sorry to say.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
05-09-2013, 02:47 AM
You lack patiences man. Sorry to say.

And you assume too much. Maybe he/she is upset with game because it wasn't advertised as an incomplete repetitive Korean grind game. Maybe he/she was under tbe impression that a MMOTPS would have more multiplayer or actually be massive. What ever his/her reason the result is same as a growing group of dissatisfied players.