PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone bother with alt characters?

Saboteur 6
05-09-2013, 02:39 AM
I found myself tempted to make another character but I stopped myself after I thought about the time I had already devoted to pursuits. I'm curious if people have alt characters that they play and if there's anything you did with the alt to make the game feel feel fresh.

Chilmeister
05-09-2013, 02:45 AM
Yes i have, i did not fancy respeccin my main alt with all the bugs i didnt fancy taking any risks. So now my main is a human female 1000 ego and cloak spec, my second is an alien female 200 ego power spec. I am enjoying playing both.

Your Rig Is Red
05-09-2013, 02:46 AM
I don't see much incentive other than for storage and even then you can buy more inventory. Also you can replay the campaign as much as you want on any character now as well. I don't see any reason to make another character tbh since you can't really do anything different on your new one vs your original, aside from redoing pursuits.

Kronik
05-09-2013, 02:49 AM
made an alt to replay content and wanted a female for pvp (smaller) pursuits give you 5ego and an outfit just do the ones you want to skip the others nbd. I made her before we could replay content though so maybe I wouldnt now.

Sdric
05-09-2013, 02:49 AM
Since bought inventory spaces don't carry over I feel forced to continue my first char as my main character.

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 02:50 AM
I have an alt (Lord Voldemort) once I get a good chunk of my main toons pursuits done I am doing to play him a little bit. I only have him because I am only going to use pistols and melee attacks through out his whole game :3

MrEllis
05-09-2013, 02:52 AM
I have four toons all around 500...

0_d4RK_FaLLen
05-09-2013, 02:53 AM
Since bought inventory spaces don't carry over I feel forced to continue my first char as my main character.

this and fact that it doesn't change anything in game. most likely won't bother with new race either

Monkerlotus
05-09-2013, 02:58 AM
My alts float around from vendor to vendor lookin for tasty low EGO guns that are cheap to modify and use for leveling skills :3

GrimBandito
05-09-2013, 03:00 AM
Agree with previous comments, creating new character (alt) has no significance other than to change you character's race. But seeing as race also has zero significance to gameplay I will not be creating another alt. With the amount of bugs and crazy PS3 controller problems this game has I just want to finish my first character and move on to playing something else, too many problems with this game.

LordRahl
05-09-2013, 03:01 AM
I have some alt characters, fun to just redo the missions with a beefed up alt with gear from my main. I also like to have a new look and feel the 2nd time around.

Iceberg
05-09-2013, 03:15 AM
I only have 1 extra character and its on the other server, so when they patch the NA PC server (test server) and it goes down for a few hours I just jump on my alt.