PDA

View Full Version : lol at these forums!!!

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:01 AM
I love the fact that 10's of thousands are always online like me playing and loving the hell out of this game... while dozens sit on the forms and ***** and moan instead of simply enjoying it for what there is instead of what there isnt. people need to stop grinding and rushing the game and sit back and just enjoy... took me a month and many nights just to reach 500, and i dont even focus on pursuits or pvp and barely touch coop recently... but i love and enjoy every moment.

why? because i expected less and am happy with everything i see each day and love the open world and lore. plus its always fun to shoot ****. other mmo's felt boring cause you simply watched the same animation over and over... while this game you actually gotta interact and aim and what not...

so while i doubt any of the complainers will do anything but that... i ask that you simply enjoy the game or move on. these forums should be for good info, and not complaints... which a majority seem to be... plus its only a month old. and if that is not a good excuse to you, well it doesnt matter it is still one... so leave and come back in a year or never... up to you...

I for one am glad I do not pay per month... wasted a year paying for WoW, just to sit online for hours talking and making money while feeling completely bored... so bottom line I am happy with this purchase. Thank you Trion! and syfy for great show!:):):)

0_d4RK_FaLLen
05-09-2013, 03:09 AM
so you're opion is the only right one and anyone that has an issue should just leave. I don't understand how you can see something as asinine as that. you do realize people have a right to voice their opions just as you have and the same asinine comment would apply to you reading a complaint post.

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 03:12 AM
so you're opion is the only right one and anyone that has an issue should just leave. I don't understand how you can see something as asinine as that. you do realize people have a right to voice their opions just as you have and the same asinine comment would apply to you reading a complaint post.
I agree.

I don't understand how people can dislike this game but that is my personal opinion, I made a thread stating that I am having fun in this game but at the same time I never put down any one for disliking the game.

This thread just feels like a whole "You are dumb for having an opinion because only mine is right".

Cl Chaos
05-09-2013, 03:13 AM
I love the fact that 10's of thousands are always online like me playing and loving the hell out of this game... while dozens sit on the forms and ***** and moan instead of simply enjoying it for what there is instead of what there isnt. people need to stop grinding and rushing the game and sit back and just enjoy... took me a month and many nights just to reach 500, and i dont even focus on pursuits or pvp and barely touch coop recently... but i love and enjoy every moment.

why? because i expected less and am happy with everything i see each day and love the open world and lore. plus its always fun to shoot ****. other mmo's felt boring cause you simply watched the same animation over and over... while this game you actually gotta interact and aim and what not...

so while i doubt any of the complainers will do anything but that... i ask that you simply enjoy the game or move on. these forums should be for good info, and not complaints... which a majority seem to be... plus its only a month old. and if that is not a good excuse to you, well it doesnt matter it is still one... so leave and come back in a year or never... up to you...

I for one am glad I do not pay per month... wasted a year paying for WoW, just to sit online for hours talking and making money while feeling completely bored... so bottom line I am happy with this purchase. Thank you Trion! and syfy for great show!:):):)

speak truth and u will b set free amen :D

MaSh_MaN94
05-09-2013, 03:14 AM
Where are all these trion employees coming from?

Archeus9
05-09-2013, 03:16 AM
Were are all these trion employs coming from?

I know right? It always seems to be the same 3. hahaha. They must have called for backup.

Man down man down! He was hit by logic! GOGOGO!

Cl Chaos
05-09-2013, 03:17 AM
Were are all these trion employs coming from?

;) coming from the servers that run 100% with no bugs and enjoying the dlc ;)

Archeus9
05-09-2013, 03:18 AM

AH HA! GOT YA. Check mate.

*puts sign down* Dont feed the troll folks... move along.

wORLDbREAKER
05-09-2013, 03:18 AM
I voice my concerns because I want to see this game succeed. I want to see it thrive and be a world that I want to come back to. I want it to reward me for my time and effort. I want it to be worth it. I want every weapon with every element with every synergy with every mod. I want to max out every weapon skill and each individual weapon to get all the bonuses. I want something to work for. So far, nothing. I fell in love with this game at launch and never have I devoted so much of my time to a single game. But as I play more and figure out it's all a joke, all for not, then I get this way. I'm at EGO 3000 and still have not seen any assassin, quartermaster, or any other of those fabled weapon mods. No one likes to be disappointed.

dokukaeru
05-09-2013, 03:19 AM
I love the fact that Trion released a far from complete game and instead of fixing important things like repeating reload animation(up to 8 times for me) or that an entire clip disappears when I switch guns they instead take away any ability to get more than 5 keycodes in 30 minutes because it hurts their bottom line.
why? because i expected less and am happy with being kicked in the face by Trion, why isn't everyone else?:):):)

Fixed for you TC

Archeus9
I voice my concerns because I want to see this game succeed. I want to see it thrive and be a world that I want to come back to. I want it to reward me for my time and effort. I want it to be worth it. I want every weapon with every element with every synergy with every mod. I want to max out every weapon skill and each individual weapon to get all the bonuses. I want something to work for. So far, nothing. I fell in love with this game at launch and never have I devoted so much of my time to a single game. But as I play more and figure out it's all a joke, all for not, then I get this way. I'm at EGO 3000 and still have not seen any assassin, quartermaster, or any other of those fabled weapon mods. No one likes to be disappointed.

This. Though i will be honest and ask next time.. paragraphs.. please.. x.x begging.

Cl Chaos
AH HA! GOT YA. Check mate.

*puts sign down* Dont feed the troll folks... move along.

lmao
10/ char

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 03:21 AM

I can't tell if you are being serious or not but then I read about the DLC and understood.

EchoOne
05-09-2013, 03:23 AM
...you do realize people have a right to voice their opions...

Of course that`s true, but I also have to agree with the OP to a certain extent.
I like Defiance, and I would like to have a more ...pleasant...forum without constant negativity.

I`d say there is a difference between having an opinion and dedicating 1000+ posts to repeat the same hating over and over again like some people here do. It`s actually just a few guys bringing all that negativity in.

Cl Chaos
05-09-2013, 03:23 AM
I can't tell if you are being serious or not but then I read about the DLC and understood.

lol :D well the 1st dlc is ready but as stated before will not come out till bugs are fixed

MaSh_MaN94
05-09-2013, 03:25 AM
Of course that`s true, but I also have to agree with the OP to a certain extent.
I like Defiance, and I would like to have a more ...pleasant...forum without constant negativity.

I`d say there is a difference between having an opinion and dedicating 1000+ posts to repeat the same hating over and over again like some people here do. It`s actually just a few guys bringing all that negativity in.

And im one of those guys that brings the negativity in! and proud.
and I shall dedicate my life to the cause!

Amen!

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:27 AM
whoa, wow... i love how people just read stuff that i never intended... my bad i simply felt i should say something for the game, since all i see is bad stuff on the forum and it deserves some good stuff... and that is why i fully agree that all opinions are valid... but both sides should be allowed and on here not just bad and not just good... i never intended to say that those people are bad or horrible or whatever... i didn't feel like i needed to type a 500 hundred page legal document fully explaining and covering my behind either... dont read things with a tone that is in your head and not how they were meant to sound... sorry to step on toes.. i just wanted to say i love the game... and that people that i do not understand people that hate the game but they have grinded the most out of it

these are just my opinions at his moment and in no way should be taken against anyone or be held against me since tomorrow i will likely feel differently... lol

now please feel free to continue discussing or let this fall into the end pages of oblivion on this forum... love you all lol

wORLDbREAKER
05-09-2013, 03:28 AM
This. Though i will be honest and ask next time.. paragraphs.. please.. x.x begging.

Gotcha. Sorry, rant mode gets the better of me sometimes.

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:30 AM

its funny because i do not want any of that and simply want to slowly enjoy the game and want it to take me 5 yrs to reach 5000... i just wish we could all be happy... or at least wish that no one was unhappy... as much as i feel complaining is as jjustified a voicing as any.... i personally wish no one ever complained... i wish people saw cups half full... or something like that lol

Murder
05-09-2013, 03:30 AM
I watched these forums closely before I bought the game, most people on the forums obviously over exaggerate. I thought the game was going to be horrible by looking at the forums, but I decided to buy it and see for myself and i'm so glad I did because i'm loving this game. Sure it has bugs and lacks content but that will change over time, people don't understand how hard and time consuming it is to fix bugs, they think you just go in change a couple things and bam in 5 minutes freight yard is fixed! Not the way it works guys.

warcin
05-09-2013, 03:31 AM
lol :D well the 1st dlc is ready but as stated before will not come out till bugs are fixed

So never than, ok. As a program the bugs are never all fixed

Cl Chaos
05-09-2013, 03:32 AM
its funny because i do not want any of that and simply want to slowly enjoy the game and want it to take me 5 yrs to reach 5000... i just wish we could all be happy... or at least wish that no one was unhappy... as much as i feel complaining is as jjustified a voicing as any.... i personally wish no one ever complained... i wish people saw cups half full... or something like that lol

ya i too wish we could all b happy but that will never happen even if one thing breaks a lot of ppl will rage

Cl Chaos
05-09-2013, 03:34 AM
So never than, ok. As a program the bugs are never all fixed

lol well the new patch 1.020 is due out next month and is suppose to answer our prayers and make it better again then we may see the first dlc how ever as we have seen and become use to that patch will cause more issues :( but have faith lol

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:37 AM
i also would like to say that maybe i do not understand because i have been lucky... i guess... since i have not seen any bugs let alone game breaking bugs... i have read about many things people have reported... but only one thing has ever happened to me... a very randome graphical glitch that messed up my draw distance and made everything a blinding sun like yellow horizon... i even played through it for 30 mins to finish quest then simply logout and back in... fixed for me and even reported in game... but tht was that... i went on to love the game more and more... but then again i am one of those gamers that will stop even while being shot at to simple look at the art that has been implemented in game... i have stared at beautiful scenery far longer than a game should be played at times lol...

MMO's like this are huge, whether you believe the map is big or not its pretty damn big compared to most other single player games specially since you drive... while not as big as some mmo's it will grow and it has a very different sort of new atmosphere and one of the first fpsmmo that may be successful...

i played huxley beta and never saw that come to fruition... so i gues when i saw this finally come out i had a sort of nastalgia that has still not been broken... so maybe im blind to the bad... but is that such a bad thing? if only it came in a drink form at your nearest grocer so all could enjoy these games with delusional goggles on... lol but seriously i believe it is great and fun and not all just me

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:38 AM
i am pretty pissed right now tho... servers have been down for 40 mins and i only had 1 hours to play... why the hell do the servers always go down during my freetime... damnit damnit damnit!!! and why do they censor a form that is for an M rated game... ahhhhh

ok now im one of the complainers... i feel at home... lol

Cyripax NeoPrime
I love this game to death, and whenever im playing defiance, I have the forums open at the same time next to my tv on my laptop. The op needs to realize that the point of forums is to discuss the game. So yes, there are going to be some ppl complaining. Aome have valid complaints that should be heard. Some just troll because they have personal issues with the game....and most of the time in a forum, you only hear the negative, although sometimes you get a thread about good things and thank yous to the devs. And 50% are simply questions. But if you cant sit and read complaints in a forum then dont go to the forums. Its clear to see whos simply trolling. But just because you and I are enjoying our experiences and time with this game, does not give you or I the right to come down on ppl who have every right to voice thier own opinions about thier own experiences.

We dont all live the same lifestyle, or have the same schedules, or think the same way. It would be ignorant for anybody to think that thier way is the right way.

Archeus9
i also would like to say that maybe i do not understand because i have been lucky... i guess... since i have not seen any bugs let alone game breaking bugs... i have read about many things people have reported... but only one thing has ever happened to me... a very randome graphical glitch that messed up my draw distance and made everything a blinding sun like yellow horizon... i even played through it for 30 mins to finish quest then simply logout and back in... fixed for me and even reported in game... but tht was that... i went on to love the game more and more... but then again i am one of those gamers that will stop even while being shot at to simple look at the art that has been implemented in game... i have stared at beautiful scenery far longer than a game should be played at times lol...

MMO's like this are huge, whether you believe the map is big or not its pretty damn big compared to most other single player games specially since you drive... while not as big as some mmo's it will grow and it has a very different sort of new atmosphere and one of the first fpsmmo that may be successful...

i played huxley beta and never saw that come to fruition... so i gues when i saw this finally come out i had a sort of nastalgia that has still not been broken... so maybe im blind to the bad... but is that such a bad thing? if only it came in a drink form at your nearest grocer so all could enjoy these games with delusional goggles on... lol but seriously i believe it is great and fun and not all just me

ITs a TPS bro. Its missing too many features too be an mmo... Lolz. XD

MaSh_MaN94
05-09-2013, 03:39 AM
I watched these forums closely before I bought the game, most people on the forums obviously over exaggerate. I thought the game was going to be horrible by looking at the forums, but I decided to buy it and see for myself and i'm so glad I did because i'm loving this game. Sure it has bugs and lacks content but that will change over time, people don't understand how hard and time consuming it is to fix bugs, they think you just go in change a couple things and bam in 5 minutes freight yard is fixed! Not the way it works guys.

The thing is ,they(Trion) are not fixing anything! just breaking stuff time and time again..like freight yard for example. The devs are doing a very piss poor job atm and deserve anything but praise for this poor, rushed job of a game.

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:40 AM

exactly you have to change one tiny variable and keep track of it and then test it... then try another... and another... its time consuming... and then they release it but that is only a bigger test trial not necessarily the fix... its all betaish when thousands play on live servers... just an unavoidable truth...

wORLDbREAKER
05-09-2013, 03:44 AM
And the truth is, this game is half broken. Not half fixed.

Codebreaker
05-09-2013, 03:45 AM
Defiance is a fun game to play even with it's problems! How ever forums are a games worse enemy in all respects. Will people ever learn to talk about their own experiences instead of talking for the whole community? No, people assume that because they have a gripe about something the rest of the community does as well and feel they need to speak for everyone instead of themselves. That's always a laugh in it's self.

People gripe about bugs and how they effect their game-play, which is why the forums have different sections to explain and report bugs, so why do people feel the need to gripe in all the forum area's? General discussion means exactly that, to discuss the game in general from like to dislikes, doesn't say general discussion arguments . It would be nice for ones to see a forum used correctly, and that way we might at least have one section of the forum were people just chat about the game with out arguing about it. Evey one has an opinion, it's your opinion that counts, so don't assume it's everyone's opinion. Keep to your own opinions and start discussions from there. Not what you think others might think, but what YOU think in a manner that attracts discussion and not hate.

Get along peeps, it makes for better community :-)

MaSh_MaN94
05-09-2013, 03:45 AM
exactly you have to change one tiny variable and keep track of it and then test it... then try another... and another... its time consuming... and then they release it but that is only a bigger test trial not necessarily the fix... its all betaish when thousands play on live servers... just an unavoidable truth...

But we the players are trions test subjects.

Cl Chaos
05-09-2013, 03:46 AM
And the truth is, this game is half broken. Not half fixed.

not the truth is they actually shipped the beta to all the stores :)

lol no but i love this game

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:46 AM
to be honest i do not know any other mmo's that had anything more than this at start... and worse off most mmo's do not have a story mode let alone video story and it is completely easily followable... have you ever played another mmo like the free ones they usually just throw you into the world and you simply run around until you find a quest giver... and most do not have raids or big coop or clan type missions or huge pvp or end game toys and missions or any of the stuff most people are wanting so soon!! if your like me you have been playing for hours and hours but are no where near ready for end game stuff even if you have beat the story and all coop maps and have a clan with 1000 members like me...

some people have simply grinded and rushed so fast that they play so much that they expect much more because they have done it all or run into issues because they simply have played so much and statistically you will run into issues...

they want a game right off the shelve with a thousand plus hours of gameplay... sorry bt that does not happen... not even if you have a clan.. this is true for all games but for some reason people expected huge amounts of stuff from this game...

and if you dont read all my replies on this thread please understand that all opinions are just that and all are accepted on this thread and the forum as a whole... this si simply a discussion beause the servers are down!!! argh!

mushinwolf
05-09-2013, 03:47 AM
The game will get better over time-it literally has no choice but to do so, so theres no need to worry..and theres always plenty more players to replace those who have left.
I actually think the dlc will be pretty good,better than most people expect it to be ;)

As for the forums? Well, its the internet right? Nuff said:D ..but we all live (mostly) in democratic countries with freedom to say damn near what we want..dumb or otherwise...and i wouldent want it any other way.
'Complainers' etc just provide impetous to Trion to improve their game imo..they can make a game then do nothing else to support it, OR they can make the best game they can and rise above peoples expectations.

Just my opinion,agree/disagree..its all the same to me! :D

MaSh_MaN94
05-09-2013, 03:47 AM

lmao!

/10char

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:49 AM
Defiance is a fun game to play even with it's problems! How ever forums are a games worse enemy in all respects. Will people ever learn to talk about their own experiences instead of talking for the whole community? No, people assume that because they have a gripe about something the rest of the community does as well and feel they need to speak for everyone instead of themselves. That's always a laugh in it's self.

People gripe about bugs and how they effect their game-play, which is why the forums have different sections to explain and report bugs, so why do people feel the need to gripe in all the forum area's? General discussion means exactly that, to discuss the game in general from like to dislikes, doesn't say general discussion arguments . It would be nice for ones to see a forum used correctly, and that way we might at least have one section of the forum were people just chat about the game with out arguing about it. Evey one has an opinion, it's your opinion that counts, so don't assume it's everyone's opinion. Keep to your own opinions and start discussions from there. Not what you think others might think, but what YOU think in a manner that attracts discussion and not hate.

well said... i agree and its a big reason why i was bugged by all the threads in general discussion... wish there was a separate place for general questions about the game... since this area is flooded with random opinions that are all over the place!!! lol

Archeus9
05-09-2013, 03:50 AM

*shrugs* Im having a good time reading them. I think they are being used properly :D

Well, aside from the troll i caught red handed, his tusks will go nicely on the black market, but i digress. :p

JD nutz
05-09-2013, 04:02 AM
the op is right i am so fed up of coming on here to find out new information, only to see the same BS threads, saying the same BS, most of these people are WOW players or just clueless sados. It makes me laugh to see someone complain about there being no content yet they are level 3000 Ego. This is not the next WOW for you to spend years making a character.
The game is well worth the money and this game should be compared to something like Borderlands 2 and i think Defiance is alot better with less bugs.

MARKINEMPAC82S
05-09-2013, 04:17 AM
the op is right i am so fed up of coming on here to find out new information, only to see the same bs threads, saying the same bs, most of these people are wow players or just clueless sados. It makes me laugh to see someone complain about there being no content yet they are level 3000 ego. This is not the next wow for you to spend years making a character.
The game is well worth the money and this game should be compared to something like borderlands 2 and i think defiance is alot better with less bugs.
comparein to bl2 isnt fair maybe compare it to another mmotps

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 04:24 AM
if you add in the fact that the game has a tv show that adds to the lore of the story, then it basically beats all games... just sayin...:)

MaSh_MaN94
05-09-2013, 04:25 AM
the op is right i am so fed up of coming on here to find out new information, only to see the same BS threads, saying the same BS, most of these people are WOW players or just clueless sados. It makes me laugh to see someone complain about there being no content yet they are level 3000 Ego. This is not the next WOW for you to spend years making a character.
The game is well worth the money and this game should be compared to something like Borderlands 2 and i think Defiance is alot better with less bugs.

Damn,you trion employees just don't give up!
It dont matter though,everything is just fine and dandy with the game. Nothing wrong with it at all! (sarcasm)

Archeus9
05-09-2013, 04:29 AM
if you add in the fact that the game has a tv show that adds to the lore of the story of the show alone.

Fixed it for you bro. Last time i checked we were shooting at asteroids and nolan was entering arks... that and nolan and crew were teaming up against the volge while we were pvpin and fighting to see who could get on top of the leaderboards, trying to be the best at shooting a crystal.

... just sayin. ;)

MacDeath
05-09-2013, 04:31 AM
i am pretty pissed right now tho... servers have been down for 40 mins and i only had 1 hours to play... why the hell do the servers always go down during my freetime... damnit damnit damnit!!! and why do they censor a form that is for an M rated game... ahhhhh

ok now im one of the complainers... i feel at home... lol
I hope you're happy in your new club.

[NOTE] Use of proper grammar (you're / your) was to piss off the trolls.

JD nutz
05-09-2013, 05:41 AM
comparein to bl2 isnt fair maybe compare it to another mmotps

this game is closer to BL2 than any other game I HAVE PLAYED, but i have not played any other MMOS, i am a xbox player and i am very happy with defiance, but i guess if you expected the next big MMO on PC then i can see why you might be dissapointed, BUT as i didn,t i have been very happy with the content in the game.

JD nutz
05-09-2013, 05:45 AM
I hope you're happy in your new club.

[NOTE] Use of proper grammar (you're / your) was to piss off the trolls.

seen as you like correcting people, it would be McDeath not Macdeath :)

SWFTWLF
05-09-2013, 05:47 AM
seen as you like correcting people, it would be McDeath not Macdeath :)

It's a play on MacBeth you plebe.

JD nutz
05-09-2013, 06:01 AM
It's a play on MacBeth you plebe.

Has its a NAME of a person not a play it would be McDeath ask anyone scottish you AMERCIAN DUMBASS. :) just like them Ronald Mcdonalds burgers you like so much :D :p

DustOfDeath
05-09-2013, 06:06 AM
Why do you assuem people only stay at forums... you can PLAY the game and post at forums at teh same time... but wait... some of you have soo low IQ that you can only do one thing at a time.

You may enjoy it - some people are easy to amuse. Also soem people get easily brainwashed and like stuff regardless of reality (applefanboys).
And at the same time yo uare also posting imaginary data of "tens of thousands online and enjoying".

JD nutz
05-09-2013, 06:08 AM
So many re ***** buy dis game lol

says the person trying to be someone else

DustOfDeath
05-09-2013, 06:09 AM
someone just got ip banned :D

SWFTWLF
05-09-2013, 06:09 AM
Has its a NAME of a person not a play it would be McDeath ask anyone scottish you AMERCIAN DUMBASS. :) just like them Ronald Mcdonalds burgers you like so much :D :p

I am Scot-Irish, among other things, who lives in Mur'ka.

I repeat, you plebe.

Chris EK9
05-09-2013, 06:11 AM
Has its a NAME of a person not a play it would be McDeath ask anyone scottish you AMERCIAN DUMBASS. :)

Ask me! Ask me! Lol.

What are you trying to say? That because it is a Name it should be McDeath and not MacDeath? That's wrong. It can be either, Mc was just a shortened version of Mac. Most people think one is Irish and one is Scottish but that's wrong too.

JD nutz
05-09-2013, 06:18 AM
I am Scot-Irish, among other things, who lives in Mur'ka.

I repeat, you plebe.

you are a Amercian dumbass,:o (its not even your name,) a persons name would start Mc Not Mac so you are the plebe:o. Enjoy them Macdonalds burgers or is it Mcdonalds:o you dumbass and yes its applemac because its not the name of a person:o :):D:D:D

SWFTWLF
05-09-2013, 06:21 AM
you are a Amercian dumbass,:o (its not even your name,) a persons name would start Mc Not Mac so you are the plebe:o. Enjoy them Macdonalds burgers or is it Mcdonalds:o you dumbass and yes its applemac because its not the name of a person:o :):D:D:D

Wait I just remembered something.

I'm white. And Scotch-Black Irish white at that!

I don't have to validate any arguments because I've already won most genetic lotteries and I don't even have the silly ginger curse. You may continue with your iginorance I'mma just go on with my privilege now kthxbai.

JD nutz
05-09-2013, 06:25 AM
plebe:rolleyes:

Chris EK9
05-09-2013, 06:26 AM

Mate I just explained that you're, give it up. Scroll up to see my reply.

Finish the Fight
05-09-2013, 06:36 AM
I completely agree TC.

I enjoy the game quite a bit. I bought it and launch and havenít touched another game since. Even my Bioshock sits untouched, after all it doesnít require/support a community and will be just as good months from now. Defiance certainly has had its frustrating points and I wouldnít argue is the best by any means but funÖmost defiantly.

Itís this simple peopleÖ if you donít like the game then move on. There are too many games out there for you to be whining about a single one. There is a difference between constructive criticism and whining..and we all know it when we read it. If you are complaining and still playing itÖ well it canít be all that bad now can it? If you arenít playing it anymore..why are you here wasting your time complaining about a game you no longer play?

JD nutz
05-09-2013, 06:45 AM
Mate I just explained that you're, give it up. Scroll up to see my reply.

you just explained what? try finishing your sentence!! i am guessing your saying i,m wrong, also thats not true in this case the use of Mc would be more appropriate. If you seen my orginal post my whole point was people just replying on a thread just to correct someones grammar, so i thought i would correct his name.

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-09-2013, 06:49 AM
You do know the definition of MMO right? This game is an mmo, its missing too many features to be an MMORPG. but it was never advertised and is not an MMORPG. This game could have minimal chat functionallity or even none and it would still be categorized as an mmo friend. Lmao. You sign in and drop into an open world with hundreds of other players.. Thats massively multiplayer online. Period. The game is a third person shooter mmo. Ppl are so used to playing mmorpgs they fail to understand the difference. Yeah its untraditional, and it might feel like a single player game to ppl who dont actually utilize the chat system thats been given to us and make the effort. But it isnt.

Swampster
05-09-2013, 07:56 AM
if you seen my orginal post my whole point was people just replying on a thread just to correct someones grammar, so i thought i would correct his name.

But as others have pointed out, you were incorrect in your assertion in the first place.

MacDeath's name is basically a play on words derived from the name Macbeth. That's right, Macbeth is not just a play.. it's also the NAME of the principle character. I should point out it's a real Scottish name of some history. Therefore the name MacDeath is perfectly fine in this instance, and you insisting that he and everybody else is wrong doesn't mean they are.

Using Mac as opposed to Mc in names is commonplace, mac being loosely translated from Scottish Gaelic as 'son of'. Macdonald is just as valid as McDonald.

here's an example (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald).

Basically, when you find yourself in a hole with a shovel... stop digging ;)

Miserere
05-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Don't do it, Swamp! You can't educate the morons! ;D

davidfsu2009
05-09-2013, 08:06 AM

Exactly preach it tell these people how MMO's run for the first couple of months and even years. All this crap getting posted gets so old of downing this game all the time if you dont like it go play something else. The bugs and glitches will get worked out over a time period and the dlc will start coming out but if u expect a MMO to come out of the gate with no glitches and bugs u r ****ing dreaming for god sakes the game has been out a month now.

meremortal
05-09-2013, 08:58 AM

So you are really waaay off the gaming community in general as most of the people want consume a load of good games not just playing the lame crap over and over for 5 yrs: )

being that said, i use to love this game.. for the first two weeks and done, music is awful, arkfalls are more of the same and "i want this, i don't care that" wtf

the game in a whole as it is, if it has flaws its not my fault but i should be able to enjoy it as a whole not to do what it left that is not extremely boring;)

Chilmeister
05-09-2013, 09:23 AM
He is right though, why is everyone sat on the forums complaining about the game. Is the forum more exciting am i missing the chance to earn an acheivement here do we get scrip or keys for posting on here.

Myst
05-09-2013, 09:24 AM
He is right though, why is everyone sat on the forums complaining about the game. Is the forum more exciting am i missing the chance to earn an acheivement here do we get scrip or keys for posting on here.

The forums are more fun than a barrel full of monkeys :D

Eltruism
05-09-2013, 10:06 AM
People like poisonous relationships. That is why they love to hate the game and keep logging in.

I simply like it. Plenty to do, have done plenty, great clan, great environment all for 60$

FattyMcG33
05-09-2013, 10:09 AM
this game you actually gotta interact and aim and what not

That's one of the reasons I liked TERA, I'd still be playing that if my pc gpu didn't burn up on me =(

IhateEveryone
05-09-2013, 10:16 AM
this game is garbage. I've been playing it since day one. Yeah, there have been improvements, and some things have been fixed, yet all they want to do is add more broken content...

"LOL U NEVER PLAYD N MMO BEFORE LOL"

shut it. just shut your stupid mouth. Yes I have and this is unacceptable.
Since I've been playing this morning, I've been kicked 15 times. My connection to the defiance servers has timed out. Almost every shadow war.

"LOL THEY FIX ERRYTHANG"

no they don't.

"LOL AT LEAST U DUN HAVE 2 PAY FER IT"

Thankfully, No, we do not. That'd be a waste of money, and I would throw this game in the garbage.

"LOL THEN STOP CRYEN N PLAYEN AND QUIT. MY GAME WILL BE MORE FUNNIER W/O U PLAYEN CUZ I SETTLE FOR CRAP."

No. I'll keep playing, and hating myself every moment I play.

SteveMND
05-09-2013, 10:33 AM
This thread just feels like a whole "You are dumb for having an opinion because only mine is right".

I think it's more of a 'lead, follow or get out of the way' thread. In other words, if you like it, fine. If you don't like it, fine also. And if you want to offer suggestions and make your voice heard on issues, even better. But do so in a constructive manner, don't just start another random useless thread like "Oh, Trion sux, I'm never playing this game again, etc., etc."

It's called 'constructive' criticism for a reason. Constructive criticism can help things develop into a better product. Destructive criticism, on the other hand, is just a waste of people's time.

MaxSterling
05-09-2013, 10:34 AM
I agree that people should feel free to post their opinions... in a constructive and helpful way, but this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc) is basically what 90% of the people whining in the forums are doing. They post in here acting like the apocalypse is coming and just venting to get attention.

IhateEveryone
05-09-2013, 10:39 AM
I agree that people should feel free to post their opinions... in a constructive and helpful way, but this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc) is basically what 90% of the people whining in the forums are doing. They post in here acting like the apocalypse is coming and just venting to get attention.

yeah, well, YOUR FACE IS A VENT.

MaxSterling
05-09-2013, 10:41 AM
yeah, well, YOUR FACE IS A VENT.

Live free... and troll hard.

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:23 PM
So you are really waaay off the gaming community in general as most of the people want consume a load of good games not just playing the lame crap over and over for 5 yrs: )

being that said, i use to love this game.. for the first two weeks and done, music is awful, arkfalls are more of the same and "i want this, i don't care that" wtf

the game in a whole as it is, if it has flaws its not my fault but i should be able to enjoy it as a whole not to do what it left that is not extremely boring;)

funny cause if you look at my gamerscore, you can easily see that i play many many games as many as i can afford, but ya i have played pretty much any big game or trilogy or whatever out there, call of duty's, halos, bioshocks, elder scrolls, two worlds.... the list would be over a hundred easy. i play and beat them all in probably 2 weeks or likely less and never like to do everything in the game... skyrim is the one and only game i have all the gamerscore... i usually beat the story and shelf it.

that being said i have always wanted an mmo that is fun to play and doesnt feel like im just slamming down buttons and staring at the television next to me... which you know most people do while playing most mmo's... i like my games interactive and long. as long as im not grinding im usually happy with a game...

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 03:37 PM
oh i wanted to say also that, i have bought many other games for $60 bucks and usually get less than 10 hours of play out of it... while its usually 10 enjoyable hours of good story, it ends quickly... most recently i was saddened by the shortness of bioshock infinite, and tomb raider... cause they were great but nothing to do at the end. the story alone on this has given me that 10ish hours of story fun. for most games that and a simple MP would be $60 worth...

but wait... we get Co-op maps, shadow war... voice chat/text chat... and thousands of players attacking huge bosses, and hundreds of side quests... and more, but even better we get additions to this throughout the years... 60 bucks totally well spent. and i have only experienced 10% of the game if you consider a game i will play for at least 3 years+...

also i have never bought or played any mmo and expected a story let alone one that is interesting, and on top of that it has some video and voice acting... most mmo you have to simply read and little to no story... plus a tv show to expand the lore... and yes the show does expand the lore... its not directly tied with the game yet... but its a completely different area... and why the hell would nolan sit there and shoot a crystal with dozens of others then bum rush fight for the tech... haha ya right... but of course this makes since in the game... imagine if we all just went inside the fallen arktech and bum rushed each other like a king of the hill fight until last man stands victorious with the arktech... fug that... of course they will both be different... they are different media outputs and what works on one does not work on the other...

but in the end the lore is still expanded... and after every episode me and many others feel an extreme urge to play... what other mmo has offered this? all this and most mmo's are not the same a year after release... so go submit bugs and problems in the correct forum... and in as the months pass if your issue still exists then i will stand by your side and validate your agony and complain with you... but that rarely happens on mmo's that are successful.

do not give up on a game because you are already 3000 ego and bored... funny how 3000 ego people hate the game and it seems that they dont even understand the basics of it... they wonder why 500 ego is getting 4 times there dmg in arkfalls or more kills in MP... try some new tactics... slow down and enjoy the game... enjoy what is there.... i for one have never been dropped from the server... maybe your ISP blows?

the above is random, very random thoughts... and is only a fraction of a percent of what is going on in the mind of a person... please do not assume more than what is said and remember that more thoughts are unsaid that said... meaning i am only speaking and not trying to brain wash anyone or say that i am better or smarter... we are all equals... i am merely trying to help those people that play every day but hate the game... that makes no sense to me... to each their own

wORLDbREAKER
05-09-2013, 04:05 PM
oh i wanted to say also that, i have bought many other games for $60 bucks and usually get less than 10 hours of play out of it... while its usually 10 enjoyable hours of good story, it ends quickly... most recently i was saddened by the shortness of bioshock infinite, and tomb raider... cause they were great but nothing to do at the end. the story alone on this has given me that 10ish hours of story fun. for most games that and a simple MP would be $60 worth...

but wait... we get Co-op maps, shadow war... voice chat/text chat... and thousands of players attacking huge bosses, and hundreds of side quests... and more, but even better we get additions to this throughout the years... 60 bucks totally well spent. and i have only experienced 10% of the game if you consider a game i will play for at least 3 years+...

also i have never bought or played any mmo and expected a story let alone one that is interesting, and on top of that it has some video and voice acting... most mmo you have to simply read and little to no story... plus a tv show to expand the lore... and yes the show does expand the lore... its not directly tied with the game yet... but its a completely different area... and why the hell would nolan sit there and shoot a crystal with dozens of others then bum rush fight for the tech... haha ya right... but of course this makes since in the game... imagine if we all just went inside the fallen arktech and bum rushed each other like a king of the hill fight until last man stands victorious with the arktech... fug that... of course they will both be different... they are different media outputs and what works on one does not work on the other...

but in the end the lore is still expanded... and after every episode me and many others feel an extreme urge to play... what other mmo has offered this? all this and most mmo's are not the same a year after release... so go submit bugs and problems in the correct forum... and in as the months pass if your issue still exists then i will stand by your side and validate your agony and complain with you... but that rarely happens on mmo's that are successful.

do not give up on a game because you are already 3000 ego and bored... funny how 3000 ego people hate the game and it seems that they dont even understand the basics of it... they wonder why 500 ego is getting 4 times there dmg in arkfalls or more kills in MP... try some new tactics... slow down and enjoy the game... enjoy what is there.... i for one have never been dropped from the server... maybe your ISP blows?

the above is random, very random thoughts... and is only a fraction of a percent of what is going on in the mind of a person... please do not assume more than what is said and remember that more thoughts are unsaid that said... meaning i am only speaking and not trying to brain wash anyone or say that i am better or smarter... we are all equals... i am merely trying to help those people that play every day but hate the game... that makes no sense to me... to each their own

As a 3000 EGO person, I could care less about how much damage I do at arkfalls. It means nothing and you get nothing. If anything you get less keycodes. There is no teamwork during arkfalls or any part of this game. It's just a clusterphuq of folks running around like chickens with their heads off.

So what are the basics to this game?

GodBunny
05-09-2013, 05:18 PM
so negative... seriously its the same as people that hate life... if you refuse to enjoy anything... then you will not enjoy anyhing... i wish i could help people simply be happy with constructive critism... but oh well... just wanted to speak a little during times i can not play... in class now so wishing i could play lol

Jeff Kaos
05-09-2013, 05:36 PM
why? because i expected less and am happy with everything i see each day and love the open world and lore.

QFT! If only I hadn't had such high expectations for this game I wouldn't be so dissapointed and unhappy with all of its bugs. I should've been like you and set the bar really low and expected a real turd! As they say: hindsight is 20/20. Well now I know how to approach Trions next game. Now I will never be dissapointed again. Thanks!

EdgeTW
05-09-2013, 05:50 PM
why? because i expected less and am happy with everything i see each day and love the open world and lore.

I feel like you're basically saying you chose to remain blissfully ignorant about what Defiance was advertised to be like during its development phase, and your ignorance has allowed you to remain happy because everything is a pleasant surprise.

While, at the same time, completely not comprehending why those players who sought out information about the game during its development and bought into the hype are frustrated.

So.. blissfully ignorant and non comprehending about sums it up?

Rasczak
05-09-2013, 06:16 PM
... in class now so wishing i could play lol

For the love of Christ, is basic punctuation not taught in school anymore?

EdgeTW
05-09-2013, 06:20 PM
For the love of Christ, is basic punctuation not taught in school anymore?

I think it's an example of what happens when someone focuses on posting to the forums instead of their class (while at school).

wORLDbREAKER
05-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I feel like you're basically saying you chose to remain blissfully ignorant about what Defiance was advertised to be like during its development phase, and your ignorance has allowed you to remain happy because everything is a pleasant surprise.

While, at the same time, completely not comprehending why those players who sought out information about the game during its development and bought into the hype are frustrated.

So.. blissfully ignorant and non comprehending about sums it up?

Some people have to bullspit themselves to get through life because they can't face the reality of what life is. They want to see the world as rainbows and puppy dogs. They figure it's not supposed to be cruel and full of disappointment or the big guy in the clouds wouldn't have made all this for us.

Ozzalin
05-09-2013, 06:31 PM
so negative... seriously its the same as people that hate life... if you refuse to enjoy anything... then you will not enjoy anyhing... i wish i could help people simply be happy with constructive critism... but oh well... just wanted to speak a little during times i can not play... in class now so wishing i could play lol

You are not very constructive my friend, you started a thread laughing at everyone on this forum.

SteveMND
05-09-2013, 08:46 PM

It sounds more to me like someone that decided to remain skeptical and NOT simply believe all the hype about the game, and instead took it for its own merits, and for what it was, not what it could have or should have been.

Personally, I'm still having a lot of fun with the game, despite all the bugs (which, to be perfectly honest, probably would be more of an issue for me had I actually had any interest in the stuff they are affecting). But I played Alpha and Beta, and assumed that what we would get for Launch -- no more and no less -- would be exactly what we had seen in the last Beta, and sure enough, that's exactly what we got, flaws and all. But I was still having enough fun during that last Betas to warrant me grabbing a pre-release copy of the game a day or three before it launched.

Sarin
05-09-2013, 08:54 PM

So basically what can tell from what you've said here that you're new to the internet and even newer to gaming forums (hell, forums in general) and that because you think it's all peachy everyone else should?

I'll let you in on a little secret, the people that care most about something tend to be the most vocal.

Also this bit annoys me "why? because i expected less", nononono my friend, we expected what was advertised, showcased and promised. Just because you didn't follow the development as the rest of us doesn't mean we had lofty expectations.

We're not about to just bail on a game that we enjoy because it didn't live up to it's own expectations, we're going to stay and be loud, we're going to stay and complain about every little issue we see because we see things the devs don't and through our words and complaints the devs find solutions that we might not have even seen.

That's how game development works and that's how great games are made. WoW wouldn't be what it is today if there wasn't constant feedback.

Chemikz
05-09-2013, 09:01 PM
I know right (OP)

The Guy
05-09-2013, 09:03 PM
This is my second post i was not gone to even post any more but i had to. I love reading all the post but it is funny people complain and complain and say there are thousands that hate look you will see.
No its the same 50 people and watch this post the same 50 will hate and fast , i see them react in under a 30 seconds and i laugh because they truly have to sit all day on this forum waiting to hate seriously 30 seconds . It is like they work for blizzard or something becuase this has to be there job,why no matter what time of the day and quicker than a hiccup there on .hey good luck with that lmao . Hope you get paid, because I know i would hire you for my company on call 24/7 is not an easy job and you guys are the best of the best

Sarin
05-09-2013, 09:13 PM
This is my second post i was not gone to even post any more but i had to. I love reading all the post but it is funny people complain and complain and say there are thousands that hate look you will see.
No its the same 50 people and watch this post the same 50 will hate and fast , i see them react in under a 30 seconds and i laugh because they truly have to sit all day on this forum waiting to hate seriously 30 seconds . It is like they work for blizzard or something becuase this has to be there job,why no matter what time of the day and quicker than a hiccup there on .hey good luck with that lmao . Hope you get paid, because I know i would hire you for my company on call 24/7 is not an easy job and you guys are the best of the best

Some of us are at work and have this amazing ability to multitask.

For example I'm currently migrating user data from one site to another, going through logs, watching youtube, eating lunch, chatting to my team, sending emails and sitting on 2 game forums.

So yeah Guy, guess you could say I do get paid for this.

JonDav
05-09-2013, 09:16 PM
I love how TC pulled the "10s of thousands" number out of his ***...

Viryu
05-09-2013, 10:08 PM
So, the OP made a thread about complaining about complainers and telling them to stop, and all that by insulting and complaining about them, and telling them to not voice their opinions? I smell irony.

Schwa
05-09-2013, 10:10 PM
So basically what can tell from what you've said here that you're new to the internet and even newer to gaming forums (hell, forums in general) and that because you think it's all peachy everyone else should?

I'll let you in on a little secret, the people that care most about something tend to be the most vocal.

Also this bit annoys me "why? because i expected less", nononono my friend, we expected what was advertised, showcased and promised. Just because you didn't follow the development as the rest of us doesn't mean we had lofty expectations.

We're not about to just bail on a game that we enjoy because it didn't live up to it's own expectations, we're going to stay and be loud, we're going to stay and complain about every little issue we see because we see things the devs don't and through our words and complaints the devs find solutions that we might not have even seen.

That's how game development works and that's how great games are made. WoW wouldn't be what it is today if there wasn't constant feedback.

Agreed. My expectations were already tempered after I noticed 3 tiers of purchasable boxes, along with no monthly subscription.

I expected a step down from Rift's support. I did not expect a QAless swandive off of the cliff of quality.

BLITZKRI3G
05-09-2013, 11:50 PM
people who moan should not be here they should not play if they complain soooooo much about not wanting to ........-_- cry babies

Schwa
05-09-2013, 11:51 PM
people who moan should not be here they should not play if they complain soooooo much about not wanting to ........-_- cry babies

Such an articulate response.

WhiteCell
05-09-2013, 11:58 PM

Usually consumers satisfied with their purchases don't jump on internet forums to defend them with baseless and exaggerated numbers to defend products.

A quick look at Steam's defiance numbers are utterly pathetic with today's peak nearly being twice as lower than Just Cause 2 which is a 3 year old single player game. I know Steam doesn't reflect all PC players however it is the largest digital distribution service on the PC so it's a glimpse into how few people actually play that game. Maybe consoles have more players. In fact I bet consoles have more players, but I really doubt 10k players are on at any given time per platform.

I'm glad you're excited, but the game isn't doing as well as you're portraying.

Schwa
05-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Usually consumers satisfied with their purchases don't jump on internet forums to defend them with baseless and exaggerated numbers to defend products.

A quick look at Steam's defiance numbers are utterly pathetic with today's peak nearly being twice as lower than Just Cause 2 which is a 3 year old single player game. I know Steam doesn't reflect all PC players however it is the largest digital distribution service on the PC so it's a glimpse into how few people actually play that game. Maybe consoles have more players. In fact I bet consoles have more players, but I really doubt 10k players are on at any given time per platform.

I'm glad you're excited, but the game isn't doing as well as you're portraying.

What's Defiance's sales rating right now on Steam? Last I checked it was in a freefall around 40th place.

Sarin
05-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Almost up there with helicopter crapping hippos :P

I kid, I kid haha.

Schwa
05-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Almost up there with helicopter crapping hippos :P

I kid, I kid haha.

That was awesome. You know it was.

It was the perfect video to convey exactly what I think of Halo mechanics.

Archeus9
05-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Agreed. My expectations were already tempered after I noticed 3 tiers of purchasable boxes, along with no monthly subscription.

I expected a step down from Rift's support. I did not expect a QAless swandive off of the cliff of quality.

Swandive!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/909257_o.gif

Into the mmo of your life!

Commander Shepard
05-10-2013, 12:38 AM
I love the argument that all the people constantly trash talking the game are doing it because they want the game to succeed. In case your not aware, people who have yet to purchase the game do go onto forums to read what people say, they see all the negative posts (most of which are grossly exaggerated) and then decide to not buy the game. So congratulations on your "good intentions"

From personal experience, one friend removed this game from his wishlist after visiting these forums, another I was able to convince to ignore all this lunacy and so far hes loving the game.

If you are truly just concerned and want the game to succeed then use the in-game comment to voice your concerns.

If your a troll who just likes to start arguments because you have nothing better to do with your time, then please continue posting negative comments here.

Ok im done with my rant, commence with the pointless flaming, perhaps some more personal insults directed my way? I especially like the insults that tell me how much better your real life is than mine.

Schwa
05-10-2013, 12:40 AM
I love the argument that all the people constantly trash talking the game are doing it because they want the game to succeed. In case your not aware, people who have yet to purchase the game do go onto forums to read what people say, they see all the negative posts (most of which are grossly exaggerated) and then decide to not buy the game. So congratulations on your "good intentions"

From personal experience, one friend removed this game from his wishlist after visiting these forums, another I was able to convince to ignore all this lunacy and so far hes loving the game.

If you are truly just concerned and want the game to succeed then use the in-game comment to voice your concerns.

If your a troll who just likes to start arguments because you have nothing better to do with your time, then please continue posting negative comments here.

Ok im done with my rant, commence with the pointless flaming, perhaps some more personal insults directed my way? I especially like the insults that tell me how much better your real life is than mine.

Make sure you let your friends know they can check metacritic for a general critical overview on a game, and user comments on the major blogs are a good indicator too. These forums are relatively tame.

Archeus9
05-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Make sure you let your friends know they can check metacritic for a general critical overview on a game, and user comments on the major blogs are a good indicator too. These forums are relatively tame.

Gotta love metacritic. Actually saved me a few bucks at times.

Commander Shepard
05-10-2013, 01:10 AM

The source doesn't really matter, its all just other peoples opinions, I like to form my own opinion, not have someone else tell me what to think. A good example, I love this game,but if I were to base my purchase off these forums or some bogus review then chances are I would not buy it right?

That's the base of the problem, to many people rely on listening to other people instead of trying it themselves. An "official" game reviewer is just as capable of being an idiot as the people on these forums, he just gets paid to do it.

And yes I said idiot, because a lot of the "problems" I see people complaining about, is nothing more than that person not understanding how the game works aka a noob. Like pvp being unbalanced because of cloak/shotty or a lack of progression because your weapons don't increase in damage by 10 million points every 5 levels. I stomp cloak/shotties~infectors on a daily basis and can consistently score 3-4x higher than everyone else on co-ops and arkfalls. People think they understand this game, but they really don't, then they try to chalk up their ignorance as actual fact and say the games broken and other people listen to them.

But w/e, people are not going to change their ignorant ways, whether its basing their decisions off others opinions, or being the next jerk off to post a smart a** remark on this thread. I don't know why I even bother on these forums

Schwa
05-10-2013, 01:13 AM
The source doesn't really matter, its all just other peoples opinions, I like to form my own opinion, not have someone else tell me what to think. A good example, I love this game,but if I were to base my purchase off these forums or some bogus review then chances are I would not buy it right?

That's the base of the problem, to many people rely on listening to other people instead of trying it themselves. An "official" game reviewer is just as capable of being an idiot as the people on these forums, he just gets paid to do it.

And yes I said idiot, because a lot of the "problems" I see people complaining about, is nothing more than that person not understanding how the game works aka a noob. Like pvp being unbalanced because of cloak/shotty or a lack of progression because your weapons don't increase in damage by 10 million points every 5 levels. I stomp cloak/shotties~infectors on a daily basis and can consistently score 3-4x higher than everyone else on co-ops and arkfalls. People think they understand this game, but they really don't, then they try to chalk up their ignorance as actual fact and say the games broken and other people listen to them.

But w/e, people are not going to change their ignorant ways, whether its basing their decisions off others opinions, or being the next jerk off to post a smart a** remark on this thread. I don't know why I even bother on these forums

I absolutely encourage you to enjoy the game and make your own decisions.

Archeus9
05-10-2013, 01:15 AM

See you! tata! Hope you enjoy the game!

Also im totally glad you think everyone is ignorant. I wish to hear more of your intellectual greatness later, oh czar of rightness!

But until then..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhdob4Y7Z41qakh43o1_400.gif

Unhappy Gamer
05-10-2013, 01:37 AM

LOL, you say rush through the game like its not hard to do!!!

The game is very shallow and doesn't have much content!

Thats is why people complain on the forums!!!

Drev
05-10-2013, 01:39 AM
This is one of the buggiest games to come out in recent memory that I have ever played. Not to mention on PC it has one of the worst interfaces of all time. Those who blindly praise it are either paid to do so, don't play very many games or are the ones who contribute nothing at Arkfalls and Co-Op while just randomly spraying weapons and being generally moronic. Sure you can have some fun but unless you're blind you will encounter a pile of bugs. Hell the lag and phasing issues alone make me rage quit sometimes. While don't there all the time when it happens it is totally game breaking. The worst part is the devs hardly speak out officially about anything and can't seem to fix a damn thing in a timely manner. There is also hardly any content to keep people coming back and practically no end game other than generic grinding.

Unhappy Gamer
05-10-2013, 01:39 AM
See you! tata! Hope you enjoy the game!

Also im totally glad you think everyone is ignorant. I wish to hear more of your intellectual greatness later, oh czar of rightness!

But until then..

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhdob4Y7Z41qakh43o1_400.gif

LOL, have a nice day!!!

Unhappy Gamer
05-10-2013, 01:43 AM
http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/family-guy/0/04/Family_guy_peter_griffin_poop_hoodie.gif

I think some people feel like the game is a bunch of this!

JMadFour
05-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Only Logical Opinion is a negative one.

if you enjoy the game, you must work for Trion. there is no other explanation.

Archeus9
05-10-2013, 02:56 AM
Only Logical Opinion is a negative one.

Actually. Ive seen more fact (note: logic) and proof from what you call.. the negative side.. than the positive.

All ive seen is mostly trash talking and name calling from the positive. Sure the negative has done a bit of that too, but not anywhere near as much as the positive.

Kinda interesting if you think on it.

Darstrom
05-10-2013, 03:12 AM
I agree.

I don't understand how people can dislike this game but that is my personal opinion, I made a thread stating that I am having fun in this game but at the same time I never put down any one for disliking the game.

It is satyrical

GodBunny
05-10-2013, 03:44 AM
wow i love this thread you guys are great... i love how everyone seems to read things the wrong way and read things that are not there lol

Unhappy Gamer
05-10-2013, 04:38 AM
wow i love this thread you guys are great... i love how everyone seems to read things the wrong way and read things that are not there lol

Maybe you should choose your words more carefully then, just sayin!

SteveMND
05-10-2013, 09:27 AM

Dammit, where's my paycheck then? Trion, human resources will be getting a call regarding back pay, I assure you!

Thaldavies
05-11-2013, 02:09 AM
Always the same no matter what game I've played...From the early days of lineage 1 to w.o.w to DAOC it truly is the same and I am stilled baffled...If you dislike the game instead of hanging on the forums bashing it (No not saying constructive criticism is bashing) why not move on and find the game that's right for you?

But I guess trolls gotta be trolls.

Schwa
05-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Always the same no matter what game I've played...From the early days of lineage 1 to w.o.w to DAOC it truly is the same and I am stilled baffled...If you dislike the game instead of hanging on the forums bashing it (No not saying constructive criticism is bashing) why not move on and find the game that's right for you?

But I guess trolls gotta be trolls.

What a coincidence, we come from the same era-- though I was into muds before that.

I stopped accepting the status quo when Trion showed me they didn't need to lean on it as a crutch.

Hyaku Shiki
05-11-2013, 02:20 AM
Where else are people going to go where there opinions will possibly be seen by Trion? Besides without these forums not many people would know what was going on with the game and such.

Fiancee
05-11-2013, 04:10 AM
Just another day in MMORPG genre?