PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Launcher EXP Glitch/Bug

Big Jack Shepard
05-09-2013, 03:33 AM
I have been unable to accrue experience on Rocket Launchers since launch.

I have submitted 2 tickets about this and each was closed with msg's I couldn't decipher.

One simply said "JC" and the other said "b#D". I have no idea what these responses mean.

I turned to half a dozen clan-mates this evening and none of them were able to gain EXP w/ rocket launchers and are still at lvl 1 w/ me.

So, what is going on guys and girls?

Big Jack Shepard
05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Nobody else?

Albion
05-09-2013, 03:07 PM
This has been a problem since day one for me. I know the Mass Cannon does not register any weapon xp or skill xp, but a clan mate of mine said he used the Rebounder Cannon to level up his rocket skill. I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to.

Big Jack Shepard
05-09-2013, 10:54 PM
This has been a problem since day one for me. I know the Mass Cannon does not register any weapon xp or skill xp, but a clan mate of mine said he used the Rebounder Cannon to level up his rocket skill. I haven't tried it yet, but I am going to. I guess I'll have to give that one a try when I get another one.

Dragos Drakkar
05-09-2013, 11:33 PM
I know for sure that the Bonfire and Longshot rocket launchers do gain weapon and weapon-type xp, and have personally seen that the various Mass Cannon forms do not. Not really much of a point for me to hang onto this Hydra mass cannon, but I do hoping that this will get fixed.

I personally lean more towards the Bonfire launchers since they light enemies on fire, which does seem to count for the weapon experience in addition to the normal explosion damage.

BLITZKRI3G
05-09-2013, 11:36 PM
i know how you feel ive had problems since day 1 and they just ticket close me its bs good luck