PDA

View Full Version : Epic or Fail?

ThatGuyJacko
05-09-2013, 04:23 AM
I was playing yesterday and I was showing my friend what Arkfalls are like, pretty much trying to convince him why he should keep the game when someone said in chat (how rare I know!) that he was selling an Orange Lobber.

I always use LMG as primary and a Lobber of some kind as secondary so I was interested, he was asking for 20k, he said he would go down as much as 18k, so being the kind hearted person I am I gave him 19,999 :cool:, the Lobber was EGO 671 and had only been used for 4000 damage, so like 6 shots, I don't have all the stats to hand but I judge based on damage and for lobbers if I have to detonate it or if it does it it's self, this one does 808 damage and is full automatic and detonates automatic too.

so my question would be, was this epic that I happened to be at this arkfall, at this time, in this region? and happened to have enough Script or a fail that Legendary weapons aren't worth that much? a vendor offers 2k for it (I haven't sold it, or used it), I see on the forums people are offering 150k-300k for Legendaries, why? the achievement was nice to have but of my 10 lobbers/grenade launchers, it's not in the top 5.

Sidenote: His friend offered me his mass cannon for 22.5k but I only had 6k after the first trade, I spent 3 hours doing co-op missions, picking up EVERY and all drops, I did Mine 99, I did a few arkfalls, finally got the 16k required and msged him back but he'd sold it for 75k, sometimes luck isn't on my side!

randomhero204
05-09-2013, 04:29 AM
Good deal.

I too use detonators all the time and I prefer the sticky ones that explode after a pre determined time. (808-1000 dmg ones)

I'd pay 50k scrit for that.

...looking to sell? :D

mushinwolf
05-09-2013, 04:33 AM
A commodity is only worth what a person/the market is prepared to pay for it.
If you like it,and enjoy it etc then sounds like you got a good deal.
If you dont really use it and only got it because its orange?..then its probably not worth it.