PDA

View Full Version : Please stop talking trash on Trion.

xlsa
05-09-2013, 04:29 AM
Okay so I know there's only about 10 out of every like 500 post or people making threads on how bad Trion is and saying defiance is a bad game. So this is going to be a somewhat long post so if your not going to agree with me or make a reasonable counter argument don't comment please. I understand that a lot of people are mad about the bugs and what not okay that fine good for you its a mmo stop your bi****** okay the games been out for like a month and 4 days mmos take time there not a call of duty something you can throw together in like 2 weeks. You should be thankful there patching what there are in such short of time half of developers that make mmos don't even patch once a month.

Yes trion has only made one big patch if you really paid attention to it but that's fine by me. Maybe another thing people aren't taking into consideration is that this is the second mmo out on console's (first was final fantasy 11) so not only does Trion have to make coding to fix bugs for the PC but as well as the 360 and PS3. All im saying is give them a damn brake okay its not like Trions the biggest gaming developer in the world no there not but I can tell you this there working there ***** off as far as I can tell. Another thing is sure some bugs are a pain in the ***** I get that but its also part of the experience and price you pay for getting a mmo when its first released im sorry no mmo will ever come out perfect maybe in 100 years but not in the 21st century.

Another thing I see people complain about is o why'd you take out my key codes omg those were my life wtf did you guys do with them?????? Really the only reason people want those keycodes is so you can get a legendary weapon well im sorry its not really a rare item anymore if I can get like 100 keycodes an hour or whatever the hell people were doing at mine 99 not saying that you guys are bad people for using tactics no your not at all. What im saying is the key codes should only be handed out during certain events like arkfalls. why? Because if a lot of people are farming keycodes and getting around 2 orange weapons an hour or every 2 hours if theres even a ratio for it. Point is that they wouldn't be rare weapons now would they? No theyd just be uncommon not rare.

I apologize if I messed up on some of those ratios for the farming key code tactics and stuff never payed that close of attention to it. Remember this was just a thread to help open peoples eyes that don't understand what defiance is and the meaning or rare items I also posted a link to the definition of rare below since some don't know the meaning of it.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rare?s=t

MARKINEMPAC82S
05-09-2013, 04:31 AM
Huh.................

xlsa
05-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Huh.................

hey this is 360 forums not ps3

MaSh_MaN94
05-09-2013, 04:36 AM
You have something brown on your nose. It looks like the brown thing in the picture figma posted

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-09-2013, 04:40 AM
Unfortunately we rarely hear about the good stuff on forums sincee those ppl are playing and enjoying the game. Most posts are complaint/question threads or trolling.

MARKINEMPAC82S
05-09-2013, 04:41 AM
hey this is 360 forums not ps3
and your point dawg

xlsa
05-09-2013, 04:44 AM
and your point dawg

whats a dawg?

xlsa
05-09-2013, 04:45 AM
Unfortunately we rarely hear about the good stuff on forums sincee those ppl are playing and enjoying the game. Most posts are complaint/question threads or trolling.

your telling me lol even got a troller form ps3 commenting on here damn do I feel good

MARKINEMPAC82S
05-09-2013, 04:46 AM
whats a dawg?
look it up .............

Cyripax NeoPrime
05-09-2013, 05:03 AM
your telling me lol even got a troller form ps3 commenting on here damn do I feel good
Well to be fair, when I look over the forums instead of going to the ps3/xbox/pc sections I hit the new posts button and see if anything catches my eye, and rarely ever check the section on the right to see what forum the thread is actually in... And im sure many others do the same.
I myself own an xbox(2 of them) but I play this game on ps3 and pc, but I will comment in xbox forums frequently unless its an actual xbox related question(ex, hardware/control scheme/system related). Because lets be honest, most threads are relevant to anyone no matter what pltform they play on because theyre simply game related questions. This thread is just about not talking trash to trion, which should honestly be in general discussion. It really doesnt apply to xbox exclusively even though its posted in the xbox forum. Ya know what im sayin? :) if ppl are just reading thread titles like I do in the new post search, be prepared to have all platform ppl posting in it.

But yes I do get what you were saying.

Myles Prower
05-09-2013, 05:08 AM
MARKINEMPAC82S why do you have an unnecessarily large sig that just fill up the page with things I don't care about, and yes trash talk needs to stop, people must understand these changes happen for a reason and my experiense with the game has changed 0% so far.

Zeldron
05-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Okay so I know there's only about 10 out of every like 500 post or people making threads on how bad Trion is and saying defiance is a bad game. So this is going to be a somewhat long post so if your not going to agree with me or make a reasonable counter argument don't comment please. I understand that a lot of people are mad about the bugs and what not okay that fine good for you its a mmo stop your bi****** okay the games been out for like a month and 4 days mmos take time there not a call of duty something you can throw together in like 2 weeks. You should be thankful there patching what there are in such short of time half of developers that make mmos don't even patch once a month.

Yes trion has only made one big patch if you really paid attention to it but that's fine by me. Maybe another thing people aren't taking into consideration is that this is the second mmo out on console's (first was final fantasy 11) so not only does Trion have to make coding to fix bugs for the PC but as well as the 360 and PS3. All im saying is give them a damn brake okay its not like Trions the biggest gaming developer in the world no there not but I can tell you this there working there ***** off as far as I can tell. Another thing is sure some bugs are a pain in the ***** I get that but its also part of the experience and price you pay for getting a mmo when its first released im sorry no mmo will ever come out perfect maybe in 100 years but not in the 21st century.

Another thing I see people complain about is o why'd you take out my key codes omg those were my life wtf did you guys do with them?????? Really the only reason people want those keycodes is so you can get a legendary weapon well im sorry its not really a rare item anymore if I can get like 100 keycodes an hour or whatever the hell people were doing at mine 99 not saying that you guys are bad people for using tactics no your not at all. What im saying is the key codes should only be handed out during certain events like arkfalls. why? Because if a lot of people are farming keycodes and getting around 2 orange weapons an hour or every 2 hours if theres even a ratio for it. Point is that they wouldn't be rare weapons now would they? No theyd just be uncommon not rare.

I apologize if I messed up on some of those ratios for the farming key code tactics and stuff never payed that close of attention to it. Remember this was just a thread to help open peoples eyes that don't understand what defiance is and the meaning or rare items I also posted a link to the definition of rare below since some don't know the meaning of it.

1 FFXI or what ever they called that crap of a game was not the first mmo on xbox.

2 Trion IS a one of the big gaming company putting many other dev zompanies trying to put something more shinny in their game to sway the masses (One word "pandas")

3 Your right some need to chill out its been only a month or so. So if you dont like it leave it. Plain and simple.

4 the key codes and orange weapons... I am sorry I have seen alot of them and most of them I can find a better white weapon.

5 Only ones mainly Orange hunting are borderlands fan with orange fever. To fill their small man issues.
Aka Look at this gun I got is'nt awesome.

6 But also in thier defence there are actually few VERY few "awesome" orange weapons. Seriouly the rest are crap.

xlsa
05-09-2013, 05:14 AM
Well to be fair, when I look over the forums instead of going to the ps3/xbox/pc sections I hit the new posts button and see if anything catches my eye, and rarely ever check the section on the right to see what forum the thread is actually in... And im sure many others do the same.
I myself own an xbox(2 of them) but I play this game on ps3 and pc, but I will comment in xbox forums frequently unless its an actual xbox related question(ex, hardware/control scheme/system related). Because lets be honest, most threads are relevant to anyone no matter what pltform they play on because theyre simply game related questions. This thread is just about not talking trash to trion, which should honestly be in general discussion. It really doesnt apply to xbox exclusively even though its posted in the xbox forum. Ya know what im sayin? :) if ppl are just reading thread titles like I do in the new post search, be prepared to have all platform ppl posting in it.

But yes I do get what you were saying.

very good point a reason I try to lower it to xbox only tho is to have les trollers lol

xlsa
05-09-2013, 05:17 AM
MARKINEMPAC82S why do you have an unnecessarily large sig that just fill up the page with things I don't care about, and yes trash talk needs to stop, people must understand these changes happen for a reason and so far have changed my experiense with the game has changed 0% so far.

that's what I was ganna say no need for such a long sig

xlsa
05-09-2013, 05:21 AM
1 FFXI or what ever they called that crap of a game was not the first mmo on xbox.

2 Trion IS a one of the big gaming company putting many other dev zompanies trying to put something more shinny in their game to sway the masses (One word "pandas")

3 Your right some need to chill out its been only a month or so. So if you dont like it leave it. Plain and simple.

4 the key codes and orange weapons... I am sorry I have seen alot of them and most of them I can find a better white weapon.

5 Only ones mainly Orange hunting are borderlands fan with orange fever. To fill their small man issues.
Aka Look at this gun I got is'nt awesome.

6 But also in thier defence there are actually few VERY few "awesome" orange weapons. Seriouly the rest are crap.

sorry but trions never made a game for the console's until defiance that im aware of only pc as well as unless u send me a link to a website with some facts stating final fantasy 11 wasn't the first mmo out on the console's then I cant believe you im not saying your a liar just would like the facts

ChAoTic Puppy23
05-09-2013, 05:24 AM
lol Here comes another trash talking thread :p jk

ChAoTic Puppy23
05-09-2013, 05:43 AM
I like this game so far!

Grit
05-09-2013, 05:45 AM
Eh, way too many ppl get bent out of shape when devos change up the game..honestly there isn't anything "game breaking" in the patch but they want to cry about things being "harder" or something. It makes them feel important that they can have an opinion. It's even worse when someone calls them out for the complaining.

1. it's a video game, not life. taking it way too seriously is just stupid
2. games are meant to have fun and if you're not having fun, stop playing.

Trash talking the developer won't get you anywhere. I can almost bet that 99.9% of the topics on these forums aren't even read by people in "power positions."

XLSA made his points and others felt the need to come complain about the company. Eh, every day this place looks more like the Call of Duty HQ than the Defiance Forums I started visiting a month ago.

I think that the people who have all these issues with the game need to take a seat and relax a bit. It's just a game. Play it for what it's worth and if you can't do that go trade it in and get your $5 trade towards something else.

xlsa
05-09-2013, 05:51 AM
lol grit I was wondering when u were ganna get in here

JD nutz
05-09-2013, 05:53 AM
MARKINEMPAC82S why do you have an unnecessarily large sig that just fill up the page with things I don't care about, and yes trash talk needs to stop, people must understand these changes happen for a reason and my experiense with the game has changed 0% so far.

i agree here why do need such a large sig, you should atleast lose the bottom picture.

xlsa
05-09-2013, 05:54 AM
best I have seen.

everyone entitled to a view.
dont like it unplug internet device close curtains and sit in corner of the room.

again even after I sent u a pm dark souls is not a mmo now I just had to embarrass you in front of who knows how many people

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 05:57 AM
Oh Look another person stating that it's an MMO.
I'd respond with something constructive if something that hasn't been said 5,000 times already wasn't the main post.

For the people that complain. Hey they (or most likely their parents) spent the money. They have a right to complain because hey the product isn't as polished as most other things released. Compare this to the new Aliens game and it's GOBS more polished. Just a matter of perspective. And please for the love of all that is holy quit hiding behind " But it's an MMO" If your bar of excellence has been rolled down to that level of expectation then you'll spend your money on cheap vacuum hair cutters and sham wows.

For the Lovers of the game. Keep playing don't let the negators effect you or tell you what you like personally. However I don't leave you out of this. Quit hiding in your bubble that the game is perfect. It's far from it. It's not all unicorns and rainbows.

I am still enjoying the game especially with some of the community members here. I try to create new constructive threads of things that haven't been said before. You're all starting to sound like broken records.

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 05:57 AM
again even after I sent u a pm dark souls is not a mmo now I just had to embarrass you in front of who knows how many people

you did well done gold star!

you can try and embarrass me as much as you like.

xlsa
05-09-2013, 06:04 AM
Oh Look another person stating that it's an MMO.
I'd respond with something constructive if something that hasn't been said 5,000 times already wasn't the main post.

For the people that complain. Hey they (or most likely their parents) spent the money. They have a right to complain because hey the product isn't as polished as most other things released. Compare this to the new Aliens game and it's GOBS more polished. Just a matter of perspective. And please for the love of all that is holy quit hiding behind " But it's an MMO" If your bar of excellence has been rolled down to that level of expectation then you'll spend your money on cheap vacuum hair cutters and sham wows.

For the Lovers of the game. Keep playing don't let the negators effect you or tell you what you like personally. However I don't leave you out of this. Quit hiding in your bubble that the game is perfect. It's far from it. It's not all unicorns and rainbows.

I am still enjoying the game especially with some of the community members here. I try to create new constructive threads of things that haven't been said before. You're all starting to sound like broken records.

lol that a nice comment but I havnt seen anyone make a thread saying the game was perfect if someone has I wanna see these for sure

xlsa
05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
you did well done gold star!

you can try and embarrass me as much as you like.

I wasn't trying to I was telling you that dark souls is not a mmo

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 06:17 AM
I wasn't trying to I was telling you that dark souls is not a mmo

read the sig properly.......
its a quote, if you click on link and read article.

Durva360
05-09-2013, 06:18 AM
To the ones posting hate in this thread, if you hate the game good for you. Not like your opinion is going to make everyone start hating the game. I don't see myself putting this game down anytime soon. Even if my entire clan were to quit I'd still play it. I think we are all growing old of all the threads crying about the game. The threads that are posted about people who like the game just get buried in all the hate.

xlsa
05-09-2013, 06:21 AM
read the sig properly.......
its a quote, if you click on link and read article.

lol I don't look at links with ign on it they talked trash on defiance after putting like 60 hours of gameplay into it really? you put 60 hours of gameplay into a mmo and think that'll be enough for a decent review ya right

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 06:24 AM
lol I don't look at links with ign on it they talked trash on defiance after putting like 60 hours of gameplay into it really? you put 60 hours of gameplay into a mmo and think that'll be enough for a decent review ya right

But their points were correct.
Story: Not strong
Buggy indeed. They also said that in time they hope it could get better.
Missions: Repetitive.

Are you going to stop reading the entire industry's websites too because they all said the same thing.

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 06:25 AM

thats why everyone took pee out of it and guys who commented on site.
IGN hmmm worlds worst game site .
i only look at ign to laugh at people who think its little more then COD fan site.

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 06:27 AM
But their points were correct.
Story: Not strong
Buggy indeed. They also said that in time they hope it could get better.
Missions: Repetitive.

Are you going to stop reading the entire industry's websites too because they all said the same thing.

yup my view is only 1 that matters to me if I like game.
who cares what other people like.
I fracking hate COD but everyone loves it does it make them all wrong because I say it repeats with few changes.

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 06:37 AM
yup my view is only 1 that matters to me if I like game.
who cares what other people like.
I fracking hate COD but everyone loves it does it make them all wrong because I say it repeats with few changes.

I agree with you on that point. I'm still playing.
But I won't stop going to a site because I don't agree with their OPINION

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 06:39 AM

i would why go on site if you dont like what it says besides to laugh at those that site and agree like good sheep...

xlsa
05-09-2013, 06:42 AM

congrats lol u no the one thing ign doesn't do is give call of duty a correct review that game deserves like a 2 call of dutys have been the same since like cod 4 magelland some of us don't have time to troll the defiance forums all day and your one of those people who does so im ganna go ahead and ignore you thanks for wasting my time though

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 06:44 AM
congrats lol u no the one thing ign doesn't do is give call of duty a correct review that game deserves like a 2 call of dutys have been the same since like cod 4 magelland some of us don't have time to troll the defiance forums all day and your one of those people who does so im ganna go ahead and ignore you thanks for wasting my time though

just makes you laugh new xbox comming out and PS4 and cod games still use same graphics engine thats as old as this xbox.

Grit
05-09-2013, 06:46 AM
just makes you laugh new xbox comming out and PS4 and cod games still use same graphics engine thats as old as this xbox.

Bunker,

they're using the same engine that was built in 99.....some Quake Engine lol...

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Bunker,

they're using the same engine that was built in 99.....some Quake Engine lol... yup older then the average gamer who now plays it

xlsa
05-09-2013, 06:51 AM
wow I didn't no that lol I don't really look into the call of duties tho all they really do is change up the maps a little and tweak the guns whats so great about that

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 06:55 AM

Victory!!!!! One down..a whole community to go!
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4294876928/h811AB4A5/

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 07:03 AM
wow I didn't no that lol I don't really look into the call of duties tho all they really do is change up the maps a little and tweak the guns whats so great about that

you forgot sound fx and colour schemes.

xlsa
05-09-2013, 07:04 AM
even tho I ignored I still see your stupid post that sux all I did was ignore u you didn't win anything besides maybe an award for being a little bit**

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 07:06 AM
Trion is trash ! yyyyyyeepp!

i love the real sledge or did you kill him.

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 07:07 AM
oh ow..my feeling...it's hurt...please...stop
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyrdrJfmb1qkukto.gif

N3gativeCr33p
05-09-2013, 07:07 AM
IGN hmmm worlds worst game site

You got that right. Just recently, they gave Poker Night 2 a 7.5 across all platforms... and the official TTG forums are cluttered with complaints about the game being completely hampered with bugs, no matter which platform is being discussed. An obvious copy and paste job, to be sure.

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 07:08 AM
I do like how we've stopped bashing Trion and Bash COD.

Keep it coming...that games Shtako. I'd rather be playing defiance.

NOT SARCASM

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Häyhä sounds like ginger lol

YES I HAVE NO SOUL!!
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/185/8/4/sp___red_power_by_s3shs3s-d3kznez.jpg

xlsa
05-09-2013, 07:12 AM
lol if were ganna start talking about cod ima make a new thread for it

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 07:14 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5a/Simo_hayha_second_lieutenant_1940.png/220px-Simo_hayha_second_lieutenant_1940.png

Yeah he's pretty bad ***! Got shot in the face and still lived till he died of natural causes. AFTER causing a big headache to russians in WWII.

You or I will never be that bad ***. you even less.

Grit
05-09-2013, 07:25 AM
Yeah he's pretty bad ***! Got shot in the face and still lived till he died of natural causes. AFTER causing a big headache to russians in WWII.

You or I will never be that bad ***. you even less.

THIS GUY

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/York.jpg/220px-York.jpg

gave a lot of headaches in WWI

Sgt. York FTW!!!

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 07:28 AM
THIS GUY

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/York.jpg/220px-York.jpg

gave a lot of headaches in WWI

Sgt. York FTW!!!

WHO!
did he invet the yorkie.

Reverend Blood
05-09-2013, 07:34 AM
http://static.tumblr.com/mfxyxgh/wZ5m5ze9a/tldr.jpg

MagellanD
05-09-2013, 08:38 AM
http://static.tumblr.com/mfxyxgh/wZ5m5ze9a/tldr.jpg

Dude we stopped bashing trion a long time ago. Move on to the COD sucks thread

BunkeredSphinx
05-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Dude we stopped bashing trion a long time ago. Move on to the COD sucks thread

some people just cant keep up.

ScarFace1483
05-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Good post OP glad to finally see something positive on here for a change. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

OcelotKharn
05-09-2013, 12:01 PM

Im going to be blunt with you and just say what the majority of the community are probably thinking, but I do have to just say that yes there are alot of negative posts however there are reasons. There clearly is alot wrong when about 80% of the people playing the game have massive issues whether they are the same as the next person or not. Problems happen, Most games have this issue and Im sure Trion knew that this could happen before the launch. The fact of the matter is people are annoyed that the game is broken/bugged/Incomplete and rightfully so.

Truth is alot of players are stopping playing because of these issues and also due to boredom this wont change until something big is done.

VipSphinx
05-09-2013, 01:06 PM
" 2 Rare items per hour" Hel l... where? I been doing so much stuff and spent a lot, I mean a LOT of keys and still don't have not even one rare item. ...feeling sad. At this point, anything would do.

POKERR3234
05-09-2013, 02:17 PM
whats a dawg?
Lol thats funny

CharmCitysKing
05-09-2013, 02:30 PM

OH SHUT UP!!!! LMFAO!!!! Fanboys these days know nothing about games....ITS A LITTLE OVER A MONTH OF RELEASE AND THIS GAME IS STILL IN THE SAME STATE AS IT WAS IN BETA!!!!!!

TheFool
05-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Trion sucks plain and simple. They relied to heavily on there success with Rift and figured eh, lets do a half *** job on Defiance, people will still buy it and trust us. They also should have stayed out of the console market because all they have done to console users is left a sour taste in their mouth.

VipSphinx
05-09-2013, 03:38 PM
I guess your nickname say it all... anyways. Don't like the game, don't waste your time playing it. Quite simple to my understanding.

Trion sucks plain and simple. They relied to heavily on there success with Rift and figured eh, lets do a half *** job on Defiance, people will still buy it and trust us. They also should have stayed out of the console market because all they have done to console users is left a sour taste in their mouth.

Unsent Soul
05-09-2013, 07:36 PM
Im going to be blunt with you and just say what the majority of the community are probably thinking, but I do have to just say that yes there are alot of negative posts however there are reasons. There clearly is alot wrong when about 80% of the people playing the game have massive issues whether they are the same as the next person or not. Problems happen, Most games have this issue and Im sure Trion knew that this could happen before the launch. The fact of the matter is people are annoyed that the game is broken/bugged/Incomplete and rightfully so.

Truth is alot of players are stopping playing because of these issues and also due to boredom this wont change until something big is done.

If anyone here had an idea about an MMO and console related problems they might understand... Your wrong! Game is far fr broken... Really? If your talking about majority than SURELY your not talking about the forums... Swing how roughly 20% of players might... Might frequent the forums... Your obviously wrong. The game is far from broken or incomplete...

TL:dr haters gonna hate, Trion will support this game and the "majority" will be happy...

StickyChief
05-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Same repetitive thread same repetitive discussion. What does it achieve? Nothing.

Unsent Soul
05-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Same repetitive thread same repetitive discussion. What does it achieve? Nothing.

Very informative post there kiddo...

OcelotKharn
05-10-2013, 12:40 AM
If anyone here had an idea about an MMO and console related problems they might understand... Your wrong! Game is far fr broken... Really? If your talking about majority than SURELY your not talking about the forums... Swing how roughly 20% of players might... Might frequent the forums... Your obviously wrong. The game is far from broken or incomplete...

TL:dr haters gonna hate, Trion will support this game and the "majority" will be happy...

IVe been playing Real MMOs for years. Im not wrong there is alot wrong with the game and is incomplete coding etc you just need to read a lot of the posts appearing on the forum to see that. IVe had all sort os errors pop up claiming missing string or invalid string thats either incorrect coding or incomplete coding. The Game also seems to have major issues with the Take and Hold PVP mode which has been disabled due to all sort of fun errors and thats just a start. In all fairness the games no better than it was a week ago and possibly a week before that. Im not a hater, I actually have followed Defiance for a long time and I was the one person out of alot of my friends that got the game anyway after the terrors of the beta. I love the way the game plays until the End of the story where its become boring.

Its easy to make a comment like haters gonna hate, well the fact there are so many people complaining about the fact the game is bugged, incomplete or even in some case bad usually means theres an issue there not just hating for the sake of hating. Not everyone is a troll. And its been proven recently that the forums has more active members than the game does on various platforms.

Second point is if the games not broken etc why are all the high EGO players leaving and when leaving actually quoting that lack of content, and various bugs are to blame???

Ryan
05-10-2013, 12:56 AM
IVe been playing Real MMOs for years. Im not wrong there is alot wrong with the game and is incomplete coding etc you just need to read a lot of the posts appearing on the forum to see that. IVe had all sort os errors pop up claiming missing string or invalid string thats either incorrect coding or incomplete coding. The Game also seems to have major issues with the Take and Hold PVP mode which has been disabled due to all sort of fun errors and thats just a start. In all fairness the games no better than it was a week ago and possibly a week before that. Im not a hater, I actually have followed Defiance for a long time and I was the one person out of alot of my friends that got the game anyway after the terrors of the beta. I love the way the game plays until the End of the story where its become boring.

Its easy to make a comment like haters gonna hate, well the fact there are so many people complaining about the fact the game is bugged, incomplete or even in some case bad usually means theres an issue there not just hating for the sake of hating. Not everyone is a troll. And its been proven recently that the forums has more active members than the game does on various platforms.

Second point is if the games not broken etc why are all the high EGO players leaving and when leaving actually quoting that lack of content, and various bugs are to blame???

I've never had this coding error thing.
By the way Unsent Soul is saying the forums make up a small portion of the Defiance community. Meaning people are negative here but in game they're more positive.
People ingame are loving Defiance, and the non-forum (ingame) members out number the forum members of the community.

Hope this makes sense it's late...Bedtime.

katori00
05-10-2013, 02:01 AM
[QUOTE=Zeldron;577380]1 FFXI or what ever they called that crap of a game was not the first mmo on xbox.
Ffxi=final fantasy xi came out in 02 or 03 was first MMO on Xbox/PS2 and pc. Cant be that crappy of a game. Since New exp dropped same day as this game.

I guess they let anyone play these games.

BLITZKRI3G
05-10-2013, 02:54 AM
mmo's are never perfect in the beggining give them a chance

stormbringer328
05-10-2013, 11:04 AM
HipOP - feel better now? You realize you said the same damn thing that's been said over and over. Good job. So just because this is a new mmo we should all be peachy about the same old bugs? That they fix unbroken things and leave stuff broken that's been that way since day one? I like this game. But I don't make excuses for something just because it is new. As consumers we have the right to expect things to work when we buy them. Personally Ithink Trion is doing better than week one and am okay with the recent updates. But there are a few things that should be top priority that have gone too long unfixed. Support could be better. They are getting there. Only saying you should not accept excuses like that. There are other reasons that are more acceptable. Don't suck the sack, bro.