PDA

View Full Version : New Challenger Colours, Where can I get one **PS3**

ADONIS
05-09-2013, 04:46 AM
I have seen a few new coloured challengers around and I would like to buy one. Does anyone know where I can get one? I have not yet unlocked the island to the south. Is it possible to get one in the area you first start.

Murder
05-09-2013, 04:52 AM
I have seen a few new coloured challengers around and I would like to buy one. Does anyone know where I can get one? I have not yet unlocked the island to the south. Is it possible to get one in the area you first start.

Just go from vendor to vendor and check the specials, the different colored challengers have a chance to appear there, although I don't know how much they cost now so make sure you have a fair amount of scrip. Which colors have you seen? I think they added new colors with patch 1.014.

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 04:54 AM
Just go from vendor to vendor and check the specials, the different colored challengers have a chance to appear there, although I don't know how much they cost now so make sure you have a fair amount of scrip. Which colors have you seen? I think they added new colors with patch 1.014.

You only can see vehicle specials now in the vehicle vendor.

Riz
05-09-2013, 04:56 AM
3 New colors were added last week in the special 'Race Pro'-vendors. Those vendors got deleted again as well, i think they related to that Dodge Challenger Speed-contract. So when that contract gets in again, the vendors will prolly also reappear.

Costs were 14.500 Scrip + 100 Von Bach reputation points.

ADONIS
05-09-2013, 04:57 AM
I have seen a red one. But havnt seen any at any of the vendors

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 04:57 AM
3 New colors were added last week in the special 'Race Pro'-vendors. Those vendors got deleted again as well, i think they related to that Dodge Challenger Speed-contract. So when that contract gets in again, the vendors will prolly also reappear.

I was wondering where that went to. I am glad I bought my Plum Crazy while it was there!

Murder
05-09-2013, 04:58 AM
You only can see vehicle specials now in the vehicle vendor.

Vehicle vendors have specials now? News to me.

Facade
05-09-2013, 04:59 AM

The White/Purple/Metallic challengers were already available in game long before the challenge. The only thing the challenge did was give you a dedicated location to outright purchase the vehicles instead of hoping that they randomly pop-up at various locations as a "special".

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 05:00 AM
Vehicle vendors have specials now? News to me.
Yup, it was just added in the latest patch along with the overpricing of vehicles.