PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a truck?

Traxx
05-09-2013, 06:26 AM
I've seen them in the game. Someone said the "marketplace" but where is the marketplace?

KingMike
05-09-2013, 06:31 AM
Someone said the "marketplace" but where is the marketplace?

Think the default key is "P" remember its cash shop so ;)

-M

Traxx
05-09-2013, 06:32 AM
You mean they are in the EGO shop.

hardy83
05-09-2013, 06:33 AM
I don't believe you can get a truck in-game. The only way other than the bit shop was if you pre-ordered it on Steam.

KingMike
05-09-2013, 06:34 AM
You mean they are in the EGO shop.

If thats what its called yes, i prefer to call it to cash-shop (CS) :rolleyes:

-M

ironhands
05-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Ebay, or Auto Trader.

Traxx
05-09-2013, 06:38 AM
Thanks KingMike, and yes for those who don't believe - they are in the game. In open space and on the map, not just PvP, I been in an ark fall with them driving around.

Jackobite
05-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Iv seen 3 types of truck,
Ist is the steam pre order
2nd is the steam pre order in the cash shop prices at around 10 but its in black and grey
3rd is the one given on a mission, you can (and people do, around arkfalls) drive it around the map no one forces you to do the mission yet.

Traxx
05-09-2013, 06:57 AM
No, I mean the BIG Truck - looks like it can carry groups. You get to drive it once in the main mission but then its gone. Now I see people driving them in the game - honest.

Schwa
05-09-2013, 06:57 AM
No, I mean the BIG Truck - looks like it can carry groups. You get to drive it once in the main mission but then its gone. Now I see people driving them in the game - honest.

Only the main mission. Some people like it so they don't get past that mission.

ironhands
05-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Only the main mission. Some people like it so they don't get past that mission.

can't you restart once you complete the main series, and then stop at that point again? I'd assume that's what most are doing

Schwa
05-09-2013, 07:05 AM
can't you restart once you complete the main series, and then stop at that point again? I'd assume that's what most are doing

I assume that's what most people are doing. I wouldn't expect to see too many people that haven't gone through the main mission by now, though. Unless super duper casual.

Zugo
05-09-2013, 07:05 AM

After defeating the story you can replay the story mode and stop at either for the two missions where they lend you the truck.

Zugo
05-09-2013, 07:12 AM
Defeating story.. whats wrong with you ?

Lots of things, why?

hardy83
05-09-2013, 07:23 AM

Oh you mean that van thing. The one for the quest where Cass is in the passenger seat.

When I see people driving them, I assume they replayed the story quests until that quest and just didn't finish it so they can keep the vehicle.

Zugo
05-09-2013, 07:26 AM
U r a neko sniping kids :(

you are Japanese then.

My avatar is a play on a kids show "Dora the Explorer" that my kid watched years ago. The neko is actually a fox that would steal her backpack if you didn't say "Swiper no swiping" three times. swiping = stealing

Sanguinesun
05-09-2013, 07:32 AM
you are Japanese then.

My avatar is a play on a kids show "Dora the Explorer" that my kid watched years ago. The neko is actually a fox that would steal her backpack if you didn't say "Swiper no swiping" three times. swiping = stealing

He's too tenenboke to be Japanese :P

Sanguinesun
05-09-2013, 07:35 AM

If you are doing the main storyline missions, for a short time you can get the larger truck at the start and then a similar one later farther down the map in the storyline missions as well. They only last for you until you've completed those missions. After that you lose it.