PDA

View Full Version : When do you unlock capture and hold matches for pvp for Xbox360?

VipSphinx
05-09-2013, 07:05 AM
This is kind of screwed up, there is a contract that one requirement is to do the "Capture and Hold" for the first time, and that's the only pursue missing before I can get a new outfit reward. I heard they haven't added to the Xbox 360 console, and the contract will expire in a couple of days. Has anyone heard what's the status on this?
Thanks

Defiance Id: Young Marston
XBox Id: MTS VipSphinx

Noble 360
05-09-2013, 07:45 AM
This is kind of screwed up, there is a contract that one requirement is to do the "Capture and Hold" for the first time, and that's the only pursue missing before I can get a new outfit reward. I heard they haven't added to the Xbox 360 console, and the contract will expire in a couple of days. Has anyone heard what's the status on this?
Thanks

Defiance Id: Young Marston
XBox Id: MTS VipSphinx

contracts repeat themselves you will get it just a matter of when.

Since freight yards not in for us UK lot no one has it.

Calypso Atlas
05-09-2013, 07:46 AM
contracts repeat themselves you will get it just a matter of when.

Since freight yards not in for us UK lot no one has it.

Its not in for any one lol, PC Xbox or PS3

VipSphinx
05-09-2013, 08:20 AM
Oh ok, then they will be making changes soon on the pursues and contracts like they did a couple of days ago...

I'm talking about the episodes 1,2 and 3. Where they where asking for a contract to finish the episode 3 requisites but, in reality it was a pursue from the same episodes.