PDA

View Full Version : Local area quests not loading (Farms)

theyeti
05-09-2013, 09:28 AM
Was trying to kill blasters for the daily, usually do seascape farms for the ease of loot. The quest to disable the turrets won't load, I have switched phases, logout, closed the game..... The quest won't load, nor will milwork ranches "save the ranchers." There are also no blasters in milwork, and only 1 on seascape. I'm left with the only option of killing the one blaster, logging out so he will respawn, and then doing that 15 times so I can finish a daily......

And why do all the blasters in the actual farm fields not give credit towards this daily? They are the ones actually ON the farm...

Daergar
05-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Having the same issue, but I just chalked it up to me recently restarting the main story line and I have not progressed to Top-notch (or however far you need to be to unlock that section of the map).

theyeti
05-09-2013, 11:31 AM
That is the only answer my clan could give me. But it isn't the issue, because these quests are supposed to just be there, they are something you can do without actually picking up a quest at the aps box or some thing, although they are sidequests that you can complete and turn in one time. I'm just wondering if this is a byproduct of the mine 99 nerf, trying to make it so the quests only spawn so often. Which is game breaking for me, as the only thing I have to do is contracts and location based/open world quests.

Multigun
05-09-2013, 04:09 PM
It will happen if you restart your main story line if the area that is in effect is progressed via the storyline (side mission or no). The quests are supposed to be "just there" when you have completed them. If you restart the main mission they aren't. That's just how the game works. The Muir Processing Plant merchant even vanishes if you restart your story mission.

I was able to do the various farms for the daily's just fine like I always have. I highly doubt it has anything to do with the mine 99 nerf.