PDA

View Full Version : Please help !!!!!!!!

umr arsenic
05-09-2013, 09:40 AM
Can someone who actually plays this game and likes it tell me if its worth buying I don't listen to all the negative reviews from people that have bad bad experience with the game please suggestions from anyone . I would like to go buy right now.

Mr Trollington
05-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Not really. It's fun at first but then after you beat the story and do the side missions, it becomes quite boring as you are just going to do the same thing constantly to level up. Not to mention the fact that leveling up means nothing in this game.

umr arsenic
05-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Thanks do you have any suggestions on a good co op game

Orge Lambart
05-09-2013, 09:44 AM
even if you get bored, you'll still be able to get 20+ hours out of the game. Which compared to other new release full price titles is quite alot. The game is something meant to take your time on, play one or two hours a day, if you play 10 hours every day for a week, yeah you'll probably get bored of it.

Sull
05-09-2013, 09:47 AM
I have my quips with the game. Been playing since launch. However, I've played every day (for the most part) since launch. So while I find it repetitive at this point (prior to the 1.020 BIG patch and any DLC), I am still playing almost every day. The game is ambitious and well executed on some levels, while leaving a lot to be desired on a lot of other levels. I'd say to give it a shot if you are a fan of shooters. This is NOT an MMORPG in any sense. So, if you are looking for that then this game will not be for you. If you enjoy shooters (CoD, etc.) then I think this will keep your interest for a bit. We don't have much of an idea of what big changes are coming in the 1.020 patch or in the 5 planned DLCs. But if you are a casual gamer, Defiance should keep you interested. Just my two cents.

umr arsenic
05-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Thank you what's your gamertag

FattyMcG33
05-09-2013, 10:02 AM
I look forward to playing every day when I can. With work and school and family, I don't put the time in that I'd like to, but I'm kinda glad as I've been able to take my time and still have a ton of missions and pursuits to do. The game is a lot of fun, and I'd expect it to improve a lot over the next few months.

brezzyy
05-09-2013, 10:04 AM
Defiance is a really good game even if there's bugs needing to be fixed .... People complain about it to much and they don't realize how good it is .... It's worth the money!

DejaVooDoo
05-09-2013, 10:04 AM
The gunplay is excellent. The main quest line is pretty satisfying. The half dozen co-op instances are very well-designed and fun.
Just about everything else, including all of the systems (economy, weapon progression, crafting, character progression, factions, etc.), is substandard. It's unclear to what extent that will change.

Personally, if I had known in March what I know now, I would probably wait to grab it on sale.

AntiGravity
05-09-2013, 10:10 AM
If you have friends that want to play you will love the game..

If you don't have friends that want to play you will love the game..

rampag3
05-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Can someone who actually plays this game and likes it tell me if its worth buying I don't listen to all the negative reviews from people that have bad bad experience with the game please suggestions from anyone . I would like to go buy right now.

I say yea. played everyday just wanting dlc