PDA

View Full Version : Remember that time when.....

Jugoe
05-09-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi defiance community , Im sure by now all of us have had one of those "oh S**t" or "I can't believe that just happened" moments. I wanted to make a thread where we could all share those moments. I recently had one where im working on getting gold for the time trials so im in the middle of doing Suburban Chaos i get to about middle of the track and making good time when all of a sudden out of no where an Arkfall lands directly on top of me talk about odins hammer lol. So everyone im looking forward to hearing all of your crazy adventures in the world of defiance.

Draaconis
05-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Most of mine have happened during the time trials. 3-4 road blocks in the way, ark falls...The game was trying it's best to prevent me from getting the black challenger. I prevailed.

ironhands
05-09-2013, 10:10 AM
I remember that one time I hit enter in a forum post.

FattyMcG33
05-09-2013, 10:14 AM
LEERRROOYYYY JENKINSSSSSS! oops, wrong game ;)

Yenah
05-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Randomly doing a backflip on my hannibal while trying to do the 1080 spin pursuit thing. I stuck the landing.
Or maybe getting my first orange out of a lock box.. I squealed out-loud.

Jugoe
05-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Most of mine have happened during the time trials. 3-4 road blocks in the way, ark falls...The game was trying it's best to prevent me from getting the black challenger. I prevailed.

I know right almost every time trial i have done i feel like im driving through a war zone its kinda epic lol

Falconi
05-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Once, I ventured out into the hills of the Mount Tam area, climbing to the highest mountain I could possibly find. It took me nearly an hour of probing, poking and searching to find the perfect spot - a massive mountain peak high above the terraced apartments that overlook the many KTAM radio towers. It was high enough where I could not see the ground, only a few treetops and the clear, star-filled sky.

I then summoned my Challenger, got behind the wheel and positioned it to line up on the perfect jump spot. I then hit the turbo and gunned it as fast as I could possibly go!

What was supposed to be an epic jump out into the vast expanse and possibly the longest vehicle air-time EVER was abruptly and rudely interrupted no more than 50 meters off of the peak by an invisible border wall. I crashed into it, hovered mid-air for a only a moment before following its contour as I fell into a pit flanked by an impossible cliff face, trapping me in between it and the invisible buzz-killer.

*sigh* Fast Travel out..