PDA

View Full Version : 2.5 Questions about Nano Effects?

AntiGravity
05-09-2013, 10:07 AM
1.) Where do you get the mod's to add a Nano effect to a weapon?

2A-B.) Nano-Synergy:
Nano-Executioner
[2] +5% nano-effect chance on a kill

2A.) If your weapon doesn't utilize any nano ability does this synergy do anything?
2B.) If your weapon does utilize nano effects, how does a post-kill nano effect benefit you

Facade
05-09-2013, 11:05 AM
1.) Where do you get the mod's to add a Nano effect to a weapon?

2A-B.) Nano-Synergy:
Nano-Executioner
[2] +5% nano-effect chance on a kill

2A.) If your weapon doesn't utilize any nano ability does this synergy do anything?
2B.) If your weapon does utilize nano effects, how does a post-kill nano effect benefit you

1. Random reward/lockbox
2a. no
2b. after you kill someone you have an additional 5% chance to inflict whatever nano-effect is on the gun (no clue if it's just +5% next shot or timeframe)

AntiGravity
05-09-2013, 11:14 AM
1. Random reward/lockbox
2a. no
2b. after you kill someone you have an additional 5% chance to inflict whatever nano-effect is on the gun (no clue if it's just +5% next shot or timeframe)

Thanks Facade, any tips on how/where to start my search for the mods that add Nano effects? Or should I just farm salvage/keys and go for lockboxes?

Facade
05-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Thanks Facade, any tips on how/where to start my search for the mods that add Nano effects? Or should I just farm salvage/keys and go for lockboxes?

Honestly no clue. It's simply random. You could either grind whatever hotshot gives you mods for the weapon type you are looking for or grind out lockboxes & hope they give you it.