PDA

View Full Version : No crystal at Ark fall

DR_DEATH420
05-09-2013, 10:54 AM
Since the patch I've seen this more & more on ps3. A major arkfall starts and the third or fourth smaller arkfall has no crystal its maked red with none stop hellbugs thou. So trion while ur nerfing key codes maybe you could look into this .

DejaVooDoo
05-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Since the patch I've seen this more & more on ps3. A major arkfall starts and the third or fourth smaller arkfall has no crystal its maked red with none stop hellbugs thou. So trion while ur nerfing key codes maybe you could look into this .

happening on XBox NA too

Falconi
05-09-2013, 11:09 AM
Saw this last night. It was great for practicing your snap-shooting on the ever-spawning Skitterlings, got a little scrip too, but that's about it until the Arkfall timer expired.

Very odd.

(Was on PC in NA)

Max Skypro
05-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Yeah, like said above its happening on Xbox as well. Seen a few but today is the first time I've actually took the time to report it ingame.

Another 'wave' minor arkfall today refused to complete. Was at wave 5 with just skitterlings appearing. There was one red dot on the mini map but nothing on screen, assume it was a bugged bug that hadn't spawned correctly.

Sanguinesun
05-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Ah the alpha glitch of that has come back.

ArcHunterXxPattakxX
05-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Yep I was there today and the time ran out. Whole bunch of people just stood around with a what the check look on their face or maybe they were writing a bug report

baelrusk
05-09-2013, 11:38 AM
I guess this could be the nest evolution of the floating crystal........buried crystals now.
Submit the ticket for now.