PDA

View Full Version : How many patches before the Accuracy stat is fixed ?

Giotto
05-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Im not hating on Trion here, i LOVE the game. Its more like a minor gripe.

The accuracy situation with scopes really needs to be addressed. If it cant be fixed fully. Simple change the - to a + on scropes until it can be fixed properly.

That is all.

AntiGravity
05-09-2013, 11:39 AM

The accuracy situation with scopes really needs to be addressed. If it cant be fixed fully. Simple change the - to a + on scropes until it can be fixed properly.

That is all.

I'd also like to see the scopes have a different visual-setup as far as when you zoom in with a weapon that you've attached a tactical scope or commando scope, that it wouldn't look like you were looking down a sniper rifle. I shouldn't see a completely blacked out circle around sniper crosshairs when I attach one of the sights to a weapon where the exterior appears like it has a red-dot sight on it.(i.e. Shotgun Sights) If nothing else they should make it so that a shotgun isn't zooming in as much as an AR or LMG

Giotto
05-09-2013, 11:41 AM
Well not many people like Scopes for the simple reason they cant abuse the auto aim with them. So it seems not many people are complaining about it.

But i dont care about how they look and whatever else, I just dont want it to make my accuracy WORSE.

AntiGravity
05-09-2013, 11:51 AM
Well not many people like Scopes for the simple reason they cant abuse the auto aim with them. So it seems not many people are complaining about it.

But i dont care about how they look and whatever else, I just dont want it to make my accuracy WORSE.
^
Completely agree, thats probably the real reason I don't like the visuals on the sights... You'd think adding a sight would do more accuracy.. Crazy i know but hey i'm just human...

CidxLucy
05-09-2013, 01:12 PM

That is all.

If they fix this acc I hope they fix the monster acc.