PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycles and Old Classic cars...would you?

Santana Ortega
05-09-2013, 11:21 AM
How much script would you pay for a Motorcycle or old Classic car like on the TV show?

With the massive increase in price for vehicles already causing a stir. How much would you pay...in real dollars, ie Bits to get something like a Harley, maybe an old Lincoln with the suicide doors from the 60's. maybe a 57 Chevy?...What if they introduced a Semi truck?

Would you start paying REAL cash for something like that?

Sanguinesun
05-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Some how why do I feel this is a veiled attempt to get a Dukes of Hazzard car in the game and a Roscoe cop car with people chasing each other.....

Garu
05-09-2013, 11:23 AM
Im really elitest and would much rather these type of things to be very hard to get and then when i earn it i can show off and people be all like "OMG YOU PRO I WANNA TOUCH YOUR *****" instead of meh just another car to buy with scrip.

Wraieth
05-09-2013, 11:24 AM
I would like to see old rat rods and rollers like they have in the game rage. now that i think of it this game reminds me alot of that game.

Orge Lambart
I'd pay scrip, but wouldn't pay bits. Unless the car was 80 bits because that's what I have left over from buying inventory slots.

Yenah
ONLY.. and this is a big only, if said motorcycle had a sidecar for a passenger, with a mounted LMG on said sidecar.

Falconi
05-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Some how why do I feel this is a veiled attempt to get a Dukes of Hazzard car in the game and a Roscoe cop car with people chasing each other.....

New Competitive Time Trial mission?

Soobydoo
05-09-2013, 11:27 AM
ONLY.. and this is a big only, if said motorcycle had a sidecar for a passenger, with a mounted LMG on said sidecar.

Naw naw, detachable side car with jets! Drive by an area, release the passenger and KABOOM!

I'd also like an ejector seat for my challenger.

Yenah
05-09-2013, 11:30 AM
I also propose that if we don't get The General Lee (Dukes of Hazzard car) in the cash shop, that Trion specifically change the orange Challenger's horn to that of the Dixie horn.

squidgod2000
05-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Don't think Dodge wants to promote cars they don't sell anymore, so I doubt you'll ever see them in game.

Clarkeh
05-09-2013, 11:42 AM
What i want is the Reclaimed Hummer-Truck Concept art they have on thier Facebook that looks like a killer vehicle!

Santana Ortega
05-09-2013, 11:52 AM
I also propose that if we don't get The General Lee (Dukes of Hazzard car) in the cash shop, that Trion specifically change the orange Challenger's horn to that of the Dixie horn.

If they could get past the copyright that would be great.