PDA

View Full Version : Nim is super easy!

Strifewolfsjg
05-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Lol I just finished the main story quest! I keep reading how hard NIM was for alot of you... I kept putting it off until now because I was nervous about loosing a ton of script!

Run backwards with shotgun and GERNADE him when he jumpfiips in the air!

Ps you wipper snappers don't know what a hard boss is! Lol!

If you can't beat NIM... Stop playing!

Giotto
05-09-2013, 11:36 AM
I just used a SAW with overcharge and abused the snap on effect of the auto aim. Didnt die once.

COBRAEYES
05-09-2013, 11:42 AM
Blur'd VBI TACC with Respark 50% HP Regain. Nuff said...:cool:

AntiGravity
05-09-2013, 11:47 AM
I just used a SAW with overcharge and abused the snap on effect of the auto aim. Didnt die once.

^
^
Same here

WeeohhWeeohh
05-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Smg + shotty + decoy + respark = one shot NIM. I kept hearing how hard he was and didnt realize i was actually on him untill his 2nd phase. Not a complete joke of a boss but not all that hard.

AntiGravity
05-09-2013, 11:55 AM
I think people that are having a hard time with him just need to learn how to move their feet and maybe, ohhh idk roll a couple times..

CaveMan
05-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Nim was super easy and all the ppl complaining are children of today's gaming age. Where for example, Skyrim, it just got hard so lemme knock it down to easy for this boss fight then bump it back up. Me for instance, I grew up with an NES. There was no easy gameplay back then. The difficulty was the difficulty and if you couldn't beat it you kept trying till you did. Games then were about skill and timing and you only acquired it by playing the game repeatedly.

For Nim all you have to do is learn his movements. Then you know when to roll outta the way and when to open fire. Learn that and anyone can easily beat him...

WeeohhWeeohh
05-09-2013, 01:11 PM
You couldn't beat most NES games because they had no ending...they just got harder =D. I miss that.

CaveMan
05-09-2013, 01:21 PM
You couldn't beat most NES games because they had no ending...they just got harder =D. I miss that.

Name one that didn't have a final boss and just got harder....

A s0t
05-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Lol I just finished the main story quest! I keep reading how hard NIM was for alot of you... I kept putting it off until now because I was nervous about loosing a ton of script!

Run backwards with shotgun and GERNADE him when he jumpfiips in the air!

Ps you wipper snappers don't know what a hard boss is! Lol!

If you can't beat NIM... Stop playing!

stay up for 36 hours and pray for sleep and get nim to the 3rd fight down to a sliver of health and he does that double jump move grrr

smellypiratehooker
05-09-2013, 05:07 PM
What' a gernade??

defiant
05-09-2013, 06:48 PM
with this kind of point and shoot your max dmg output gameplay nothing should be difficult unless you lose patience or get lazy, theres really no learning in this game i just observe and react and continue shooting. Tbh i wouldnt consider any enemies in this game a boss, ive come across mobs that give me more trouble than jackleg/any coop boss for i.e
dark souls>