PDA

View Full Version : I am locked out of my contracts at lvl 2800+?

Vai Tekaal
05-09-2013, 11:47 AM
I've tried relogging, restarting the game several times. It appears I am locked out of my contracts menu. My pursuits menu is still available, however my contracts has the "lock" symbol. I was in between PVP matches and I was checking on the status on my daily contract for Echelon(which I had checked a few minutes prior).

The only thing I had done out of the norm was accidentally log onto an alt character about 30 minutes prior. I'm wondering if somehow my lvl 129 alt's profile somehow leaked over onto my main?

And I have NOT finished the main storyline yet... I read another post on contracts locking if you restart the campaign/storyline.

Anyone know a fix?

Yenah
05-09-2013, 11:50 AM
I believe that the page locks until contracts reset, if you complete everything possible for the given day+week...

Vietboi
05-09-2013, 12:16 PM
yea i dont want to be a troll but ur at 2800 EGO and never complete all of ur contracts before ?
And yes it will be unlocked after the hours expired and you get new one. Patient my friend :D

GreenFiend
05-09-2013, 12:30 PM
When i hit 2800 ego the frontier battle rifle from top notch rep disappeared

Warlander
05-09-2013, 12:39 PM
yea i dont want to be a troll but ur at 2800 EGO and never complete all of ur contracts before ?
And yes it will be unlocked after the hours expired and you get new one. Patient my friend :D

Im 2800 and only completed all my contracts once, because pvp is **** and half the time you cant even finish them cause they are for non existant maps.