PDA

View Full Version : A awesome moment

xXT0XICx
05-09-2013, 12:16 PM
So after completing a major arkfall i end up at the last chance gas station so after buy some things there i then only after a couple of seconds after leaving last chance i find a road full of hellbugs probably about 20-30 of them fight raiders so after finishing them off out of nowhere comes a hulker. this will probably never happen again to me but it will actually pretty awesome

Voyavoda
05-09-2013, 12:37 PM
'An awesome moment' <--- fixed that for you.

Your post could use another run through with a grammar comb.

This event that you're describing happens often in that area of the map. You'll see it again.

AGuyWithNoName
05-09-2013, 12:43 PM
That's the area I affectionately like to call, "The Gauntlet". It runs from The Last Chance gas station all the way around to the bend in the road where you fight the Hulker. There's a quest associated with it but I like to check it on occasion when I'm on just in case the full gambit is spawned (which doesn't happen often). I wish it spawned more frequently as I like the way it's set up, all the way to the Hulker that spawns down the road around the corner. Actually, I wish there were more places like this that could be considered a fun "grinding" area.

RevJynxed
05-09-2013, 01:19 PM
'An awesome moment' <--- fixed that for you.

Your post could use another run through with a grammar comb.

This event that you're describing happens often in that area of the map. You'll see it again.

The word is run-through. Run-through has a hyphen. Run-through is the noun use of the verb phrase "run through." Without the hyphen the grammar falls apart.

/former teacher
//If yer gonna grammar ****, best grammar **** correct :p

edit: Wow, the little N word is censored? Really?