PDA

View Full Version : Cross over's revealed on Defiance World Twitter

Yun
05-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Rynn will be crossing over after episode 105 and then the stories of game/show crossover in 108 and 109. With more character cross overs occuring after Season 1 Finale.

Does this mean the possibility of the Monorail going to Defiance could lead us there sometime in the near future? As in during the beginning episode Ara Shondu was referenced by Mayor Amanda in reference to the monorail.

Arsenic_Touch
05-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Old news, it was announced on the defiance site and then they removed it, then mentioned it during the live stream.

Jthreau
05-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Rynn? She better bring those hellbug pheromones with her.

Arsenic_Touch
05-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Rynn? She better bring those hellbug pheromones with her.

There was mention of a pheromone grenade.

Yun
05-09-2013, 05:28 PM
I'm sure they'll probably incorporate that into her crossover. They had this listed on the page "Where Game meets Show."

Phear the Phermones

Rynn used attack pheromones to make the Hellbugs zero in on her targets - a technique that Nolan was able to use to save our heroes' hides in the nest when he turned the little buggers against their Matron. Could this concept make its way into the game world? Stay tuned!

Athanos
05-09-2013, 06:13 PM

I bet its an ifecter grenade. Burst with needles, infect and release. Or maybe airborne I think it would be a bit over powered either way though.

K1LLSVV1TCH
05-09-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm not trying to be a ****, but if I wasn't so high when I watched the last episode I would have turned it off when the native mining guy said "It was need to know... You didn't need to know". Did they base the script off of a 1980's "most popular phrases" book? Other than that terrible, terrible, moment, it's been rather enjoyable. Did I mention it reminds me of FireFly :D *troll troll*

Sarin
05-09-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm not trying to be a ****, but if I wasn't so high when I watched the last episode I would have turned it off when the native mining guy said "It was need to know... You didn't need to know". Did they base the script off of a 1980's "most popular phrases" book? Other than that terrible, terrible, moment, it's been rather enjoyable. Did I mention it reminds me of FireFly :D *troll troll*

It's okay, you're not alone in feeling like the TV show uses every cliché that it can whenever it can.

Honestly I feel like they just stole firefly's sets...

Slay
05-09-2013, 07:13 PM
I bet its an ifecter grenade. Burst with needles, infect and release. Or maybe airborne I think it would be a bit over powered either way though.

Well my guess is that the hellbugs would take a few seconds to spawn, just like how infections take time to kill you. Once they spawn I would assume they would attack. Now, it has been revealed in the show that hellbugs don't see with eyes or ears, but with smell and in the game also with seismic acitivity in certain co-op missions. I personally think these grenades would be used alot in PvP, because with this information there would be a counter to cloak, because they are invisible but they are still making foot steps and still smelling like a noob, so I think these grenades might be wonderful for me.

Myst
05-09-2013, 07:15 PM

Aaaww yeah...also didn't most know this as well :P