PDA

View Full Version : Question about first DLC.

hardy83
05-09-2013, 06:04 PM
I don't know if this has been discussed, didn't see it. yada yada.

The first bit of DLC was announced and I have a couple questions, if anyone knows. (http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/05/09/you-just-keep-coming-back-for-more-but-now-what-lets-talk-potential/)

For the paid DLC.
1. It states the Castithans get a new story mission line. Does this mean that they can't do the Human/Iratient story quest? Can said races do the Castithan story missions? Does this mean all new races will get unique story quests? (I'm assuming sidequests and episode missions will stay the same)
2. Are the new pursuits Castithan only?

Other DLC.
1. What are "charged" weapons?
2. These "blade" weapons. Are they just cosmetic for melee attacks? Or are they actual weapons that go in gun slots?
3. Character Customization? Does that include race change? I'm assuming no.

I'm sure lots can't be answered but any would be nice. :P
Thanks!

Tiibalt
05-09-2013, 06:08 PM
I am not trying to troll but read that blog again carefully. It answers most of your questions. Such as its a new story line not a casti race quest line.

hardy83
05-09-2013, 06:11 PM
I am not trying to troll but read that blog again carefully. It answers most of your questions. Such as its a new story line not a casti race quest line.

"Access to a new Story Mission Line with new Battle Arena Game Mode"

Its doesn't say either or. I just wanted clarification.

Tiibalt
05-09-2013, 06:17 PM
I see your point. My understanding when reading it is that being a casti wouldn't be required bases on his description. If it turns out that being a catsti is required that will suck and they should have clarified that better.

hadesburn
05-09-2013, 06:21 PM
I read it as just new story missions for the paid DLC. So if you don't buy it, the extra missions will not be available to you.