PDA

View Full Version : NPCs: Old Friends Old Swords

Turantula
05-10-2013, 03:09 AM
For some reason these NPCs are not rendering for me at the beginning of the mission when they are all tied up in a circle. The enemies are there but no NPC ranchers to rescue; any one else having this problem?

Pericardium
05-10-2013, 07:45 AM
I'm having trouble with the same quest; but with the last phase. Ive restarted this quest 3 times and it still locks up. I get through rescuing the first threee ranchers with no problem. The next 5 I can rescue, but the last phase in the barn, it just stops. Everywhere you turn in this game theres a small problem that inhibits everything.

Ive noticed if there are random events close around a main quest area; that R.E. will override as priority objective and prevent you from progressing the main story line, and you have to get them out of the way first.

Good Luck.

FattyMcG33
05-10-2013, 08:18 AM
I had the same problem, that the ranchers never spawned but the mobs did. If it keeps up, use the live chat support and they will advance the mission for you.

Gerrard Wylde
05-10-2013, 08:51 AM
I had the same issue. Sat there for about 10 mins killing the mobs until i finally decided to do live chat and they advanced my mission