PDA

View Full Version : TV show predictions

Escyos
06-13-2012, 04:01 AM
This is a thread for predictions about the tv show, particularly the pilot episode.

My predictions:
1. Someone, possibly Datak or Stahma, has the current chief lawkeeper of Defiance killed in a long attempt to sieze power.
2. Nolan arrives and, possibly while in a bar, gets into a fight with some aliens and is arrested.
3. Nolan is offered the job because the mayor thinks having someone distrustful of all the aliens, unlike the old guy who loved everyone, that he could stop the crime.
4. Alak Tarr becomes interested in Irisa

These are pretty much founded on the basics of television writing. You can complain that they are unoriginal, but few things these days are original and those that people say are original soon enough are accused of ripping something or someone off.

Adsinonimous
06-13-2012, 01:20 PM
Hmm, I feel the television series is going to do something with the story that we'd never expect. Syfy AND Trion are working on this together so I feel they'll have some very original ideas to bring to the table just like many concepts they have already announced.

Shrapnil
06-14-2012, 11:11 AM
I see Nolan becoming sheriff by accident. Something like the old sheriff got crushed in an arkfall and Nolan just happened to be around to help him but couldn't save him and thats how you become sheriff in the new world. It has to be passed on by the old sheriff to whom he deems worthy.