PDA

View Full Version : Echelon Dailies - Fix them

Twinkso
05-10-2013, 08:08 AM
I am tired of running around for 5 hours trying to get an Avenger kill.
How about leaving it as get 20 kills everyday? Something that isn't by chance you get it. It's such a waste of time.

Anarchos
05-10-2013, 08:13 AM
It's not hard and hardly a coincidence when you get one...

Just get the killing blow on someone who just killed someone on your team x5.

5 hours to get that? Then it's a user error.

Remag Div
05-10-2013, 09:26 AM
> it's too hard, make it easier for me!!!

It's not even that hard or time consuming. I suggest uninstalling and going back to playing Words with Friends on your smartphone.

Lindrei
05-10-2013, 10:48 AM
I am tired of running around for 5 hours trying to get an Avenger kill.
How about leaving it as get 20 kills everyday? Something that isn't by chance you get it. It's such a waste of time.

You could try actually running with the rest of your team instead of trying to solo everything.

Archangel
05-10-2013, 01:32 PM
Thats what i was doing wrong last night.

I thought i had to save my ally before he died by killing the guy shooting him first. I was wondering why it never triggered lol.

So i need to have they die then kill the bad guy?

Remag Div
05-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Thats what i was doing wrong last night.

I thought i had to save my ally before he died by killing the guy shooting him first. I was wondering why it never triggered lol.

So i need to have they die then kill the bad guy?

Yah, thus "avenging" his death by killing his killer. :D

theyeti
05-10-2013, 07:32 PM
I LOVE when this is the daily.... Have people following you around waiting for you to die.... SUPER FUN. But I'm not going to blame the players, because I do the same exact thing. It is just yet another thing in defiance that encourages people not to play nice.

The worst Echelon daily was freight yard dailies when freight yard was out of the game. The only echelon daily I have a problem with is the turret kill one. There are not very many cerberi in shadow wars and to be lucky enough to get on the turret and have a semicompetent driver is long shot. Most are snatched up before I can ever see them. I haven't ever been able to play freight yard so maybe there are some in there?