PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun Info

Chainn
05-10-2013, 12:09 PM
DOes anyone have a shogunt guide , like explaining the different models of saw'd, combat and pump

Chainn
05-14-2013, 07:18 AM
bump bump-o bump-e

Malachi
05-14-2013, 08:09 AM
Like, explaining each individual model or just an overview of how Sawed Off, Pump, and Combat work?

crasher
05-14-2013, 09:45 AM
I stick with box magazine combat autoloaders.
Fastest on the firing and reload, usually with a 15 to 20 round capacity.
I'm partial to the CS-X versions with nano.

That and a syphon SAW and I'll eat monarchs all day long.

All the other shotguns are either 2 shot sawed-off, tube mags - meaning you reload 1 round at a time, or pump guns which mean you have to manually cycle the next round after every shot.

Best thing to do is get a few different ones/types and head over to the training area near the New Freedom crash site. Try them all out side-by-each and see which ones you like and what they are capable of. The conditions/foes are always the same, so a comparison is valid from case to case.

I do that with all new weapons platforms, to see whether it's going to do in combat anything near the expectation from reading the description, or not.

l7lGreedl7l
05-14-2013, 03:09 PM
Depends on what you are using your shotguns for.

Regardless of what anyone else says I'm telling you from Personal Experience that all you need is the following. .

#1) A Courier ( Sawed Off) Fires two sticky grenades

#2) FRC Heavy Scattergun Pump Shotgun ( I prefer Radiation) (Large mag mine has 23) People argue claiming the grindfragger is better because it has a better fire rate. (Total BS) The scattergun shoots a spray instead of straight ahead great for pvp or pve.

These two weapons is all I need for anything in this game keep in mind I leveled my pumps and sawed offs to 20.
The courier is a great gun but it takes time to become good at using it. In pve it's simple to use but in pvp iy takes practice. . I can hit people who are in a full run in the face in pvp now lol.

Courier=One shot kill in pvp (if both grenades stick)
Scattergun= 1-3 Shot kill in pvp depends on mods, perks and pump level.