PDA

View Full Version : Upcomming Casthian DLC

Elric1
05-10-2013, 02:22 PM
I honestly look forward to this in an extremely positive light! I apparently can change my main to look like a cats for bits. Would save me Sooo much time as I pretty much abandoned my ego 800+ char to remake her into something decent because I had no idea about the options avalible. Now Theresa Halfbreed (Half Irathian/Cathian) can be an alt and I'll return to heather to give her a sex change into Elric Templar; her husband. My main is forthcoming all I have to be is patient.

I'm pumped for the future of this game; sorry to all the nay sayers.

Jack The Bear
05-10-2013, 02:29 PM
I honestly look forward to this in an extremely positive light! I apparently can change my main to look like a cats for bits. Would save me Sooo much time as I pretty much abandoned my ego 800+ char to remake her into something decent because I had no idea about the options avalible. Now Theresa Halfbreed (Half Irathian/Cathian) can be an alt and I'll return to heather to give her a sex change into Elric Templar; her husband. My main is forthcoming all I have to be is patient.

I'm pumped for the future of this game; sorry to all the nay sayers.

I try to be pumped, I really am. The new DLC is a step in the right direction. Now to see the execution of the DLC, if it creates bugs, ect ect ect. I hope they do it well and I wish them the best of luck. Right now however I'm to pumped up about other games to really pay DeFi that much attention. Although i still play this game with all my friends, as it is the only MMO we all play. I do have fun on it, and the new race seems cool, although it still feels kinda pointless to me. Curious though, are Castithans the only race able to use the new weapon i wonder? If so, everyone will role a Casti as the other two races have nothing special about them.

If they give something to the new races then that would be a nice way to keep it all balanced. Who knows, Good Luck Trion. Rootin' for ya. ;]

Ninno20
05-10-2013, 02:37 PM
Since when can we change the race?
I read nothing about that in the blog, maybe i missed it. Source?

RegularX
05-10-2013, 02:39 PM
I like this trend:

Shotguns + Cloak = PvP overpowered
Charge Blade + Cloak > Shotgun + Cloak
Next DLC = Something > Charge Blade + Cloak

Three DLC's later and we'll all have infinite ammo BFG 5000's.

Rebellius555
05-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Trion should add dual pistols. That would be sweeeeeet.

Anderson
05-10-2013, 02:44 PM
Trion should add dual pistols. That would be sweeeeeet.

With Max Payne Bullet Dodge!

Cephious
05-10-2013, 02:48 PM
I like this trend:

Shotguns + Cloak = PvP overpowered
Charge Blade + Cloak > Shotgun + Cloak
Next DLC = Something > Charge Blade + Cloak

Three DLC's later and we'll all have infinite ammo BFG 5000's.

I prefer this trend:

1. Everyone using ninja shotgun tactics in pvp
2. People who prefer to use other guns raging and eventually switching to the same setups
3. People who exceed and dominate in PvP laughing hysterically at this trend
4. All the while, the MVPs are quitely usig unique setups
5. The community has been begging to have charge blades
6. Trion is delivering. Or at least, says they are going to.

I for one love this game and am excited at its potential. The upcoming DLC is pretty awesome by my standards. I doubt we will ever have infinite ammo (apart from the BMG). I'm more hopeful we'll see unique more challenging enemies in upcoming DLCs as well as some of the popular community requests.

omega32x
05-10-2013, 02:54 PM
I try to be pumped, I really am. The new DLC is a step in the right direction. Now to see the execution of the DLC, if it creates bugs, ect ect ect. I hope they do it well and I wish them the best of luck. Right now however I'm to pumped up about other games to really pay DeFi that much attention. Although i still play this game with all my friends, as it is the only MMO we all play. I do have fun on it, and the new race seems cool, although it still feels kinda pointless to me. Curious though, are Castithans the only race able to use the new weapon i wonder? If so, everyone will role a Casti as the other two races have nothing special about them.

If they give something to the new races then that would be a nice way to keep it all balanced. Who knows, Good Luck Trion. Rootin' for ya. ;]

Im pretty sure everyone will be able to use the new weapons if im not mistaken unless you have to buy the DLC to have access to them. Also all Trion would really have to do is give humans an option to have pure white Marilyn Manson skin and they would look just like Cathians. XD

omega32x
05-10-2013, 03:00 PM

In fact here this was taken directly from there page on the new DLC soo the answer would be no everyone can use them cause it has no specific restrictions.

You get this in the DLC for free:
- Access to the new Charge Weapons Class and Castithan Blades
- Access to Sieges, a new Open World Game Mode
- Access to the new Monolith Major Arkfall
- Access to a new PvP Map - Military Academy
- Join a friend into the Battle Arenas Game Mode
- Duel your friends and neighbors in the Duels Game Mode
- Enemies, lockboxes, and events can drop Charge Weapons
- Select a new voice for you character
- Multitude of game improvements from UI to content

RegularX
05-10-2013, 03:07 PM
I prefer this trend:

I for one love this game and am excited at its potential. The upcoming DLC is pretty awesome by my standards. I doubt we will ever have infinite ammo (apart from the BMG). I'm more hopeful we'll see unique more challenging enemies in upcoming DLCs as well as some of the popular community requests.

It should be noted I was being deeply facetious. In actuality, I think even if the Charged Blades are "overpowered for PvP" - having multiple "overpowered" weapons at least lends to greater variety of builds and play.

And heck, for all we know Blades will be a great counter to cloaks.