PDA

View Full Version : Please fix arkfalls

wORLDbREAKER
05-10-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm getting annoyed of going to an arkfall, destroying the crystal, and nothing happens. The red circle stays, bugs still spawn, but yet the crystal is destroyed. Time runs out and you get nothing. This has happened atleast six times now and is a waste of time an effort.

chrismeyer34
05-10-2013, 07:58 PM
i was at 1 of those yesterday, kinda makes me mad when it happens cuz i feel like im losing all the hard work and stuff, but i just move on or something, but it is really annoying

wORLDbREAKER
05-10-2013, 09:33 PM
Have been to one where you beat the matron and got nothing? I have. Three times.

wORLDbREAKER
05-10-2013, 09:51 PM
Make that a seven times. Just happened again.

Colif
05-11-2013, 11:41 AM
The last few days I have been to several broken ark falls, one had 3 red circles where we broke the crystal but the main event never took place. Its annoying enough that I lose my sound at half of the arkfalls and get dc (purposely save myself to a location close by before starting to avoid game putting me the other end of island where it thought I was), but to get no keys is a nuisance. Had one yesterday where Monarchs kept spawning, had 2 monarchs and a hulker running around, but no crystal.. so it was a kill fest. The breeding season seems to have broken them.

J_matt
05-11-2013, 12:57 PM
It is annoying when this does happen but whats annoying me more is the random teleporting to a random spawn far from the arkfall get charged 180 nd having to race back to the arkfall...

this happens to me without dying or even entering the dying state so annoying

Khufu
05-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Make that a seven times. Just happened again.

3 plus 1 equals seven? Crazy!

Sonic7870
05-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Yeah i've noticed it as well when I was on earlier somehow it clashed with a thinning the herd event near bloodfall gorge

wORLDbREAKER
05-11-2013, 05:56 PM
3 plus 1 equals seven? Crazy!

Looks like someone needs a comprehension course in reading.

wORLDbREAKER
05-11-2013, 05:58 PM
Yeah i've noticed it as well when I was on earlier somehow it clashed with a thinning the herd event near bloodfall gorge

Most of mine have been in the Madera area. Maybe it's the location or too many people at one arkfall.

Bunyan
05-12-2013, 06:27 AM
The Scrapper ones need help too... thought it was fixed, but last night the arms never got their critical points that you gotta shoot to kill em. It's irritating to run around taking out all of the small arkfalls leading up to the boss, get to the boss, do one round of arms, and on the second round of the arms, it glitches.

Rokea
05-12-2013, 10:10 AM
happened to me last night, we were at the last crystal before the Matron and it was "invisable"

Sonic7870
05-12-2013, 04:20 PM
had another glitched arkfall today this time near kinship plaza the crystal was destroyed but hellbugs kept popping up there were only 6 other players when the crystal went up