PDA

View Full Version : how long till this patch:

A s0t
05-10-2013, 05:28 PM
scarpworks: after the first gate stay on right hand side jump ontop of the debris and you can jump over the low fence and be at the boss plate and finish the co-op in like 6 minutes. easy weapon xp easy keycodes

Sledgehammer70
05-10-2013, 05:34 PM
scarpworks: after the first gate stay on right hand side jump ontop of the debris and you can jump over the low fence and be at the boss plate and finish the co-op in like 6 minutes. easy weapon xp easy keycodes

A fix for this is coming.

wORLDbREAKER
05-10-2013, 05:36 PM

Blue Falcon

A s0t
05-10-2013, 05:41 PM
running through the weeds (they set you on fire) on the other co-op map is that still cool?

A s0t
05-10-2013, 06:04 PM
im glad i got my bmg to level 10 before hand i don't care much for key code i have no luck with lock boxes

Cameron75v
05-10-2013, 06:07 PM
im glad i got my bmg to level 10 before hand i don't care much for key code i have no luck with lock boxes

nub Lollll

A s0t
05-10-2013, 06:37 PM
nub Lollllim grinding out the sawed off shot guns now beside mp where a good grinding spot

Olaf
05-10-2013, 08:18 PM

Fight Club in your signature... Yet you forget the first rule of Fight Club.

Mr Awesome 0ne
05-10-2013, 08:37 PM
im grinding out the sawed off shot guns now beside mp where a good grinding spot

I used Courier(s), to lvl up my sawed off.

Hulker SQ is the best place - it wasn't that much of a grind.

BMG's though, good lord, I thought that grind-fest would never end, but finally....today it did.

Tally
05-11-2013, 03:33 PM
im grinding out the sawed off shot guns now beside mp where a good grinding spot

I use Bob the infinite spawning Monarch just outside Ara Shondu's. Not the best spot by far, but better than a lot of places out there and easily accessible.

Anthony File
05-11-2013, 03:37 PM

You sir win the biggest ****** award this year, couldn't keep it on the down low?

Reklezztrini
05-11-2013, 04:38 PM
You sir win the biggest ****** award this year, couldn't keep it on the down low?

Right!?

He did what he did already and now is reporting it so no one else can prosper from Trion's failure's.

OutlawjaceX
05-12-2013, 11:49 AM

Someone does not know the rule about snitching yes its bad for the game thats why its a secret shhh we get all the codes

A s0t
05-12-2013, 05:34 PM
you mad, bro

Natjur
05-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Running through Fire Grass (burning self) and spamming the BMG to heal and get weapon exp, that is allowed?

wORLDbREAKER
05-12-2013, 06:15 PM
you mad, bro

A horrible phrase to use in this circumstance. Are you mad that people do it?

Xionic
05-15-2013, 01:17 PM
thisll prob get locked sooner or later. but even if a s0t abused it, atleast he said something about it to get it fixed. its annoying as hell when your trying to do the co-op map and you got the ones who know the glitch preforming it to ruin the rest of the map for others in the party. the ones trashing a s0t on telling about this are prob the a holes doing it. besides, Trion prob already knew about it via ingame bug report.

as for spamming BMG heal while burning yourself, its a exploit that one can take advantage of but it isnt harming the game or the fun for everyone else

divergent ghost
05-15-2013, 01:41 PM
a fix for this is coming.

thank god!

Kross
05-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Fight Club in your signature... Yet you forget the first rule of Fight Club.

This! Exactly this!

Cavadus
05-15-2013, 02:46 PM
I use Bob the infinite spawning Monarch just outside Ara Shondu's. Not the best spot by far, but better than a lot of places out there and easily accessible.

Wow, that's a terrible mob to grind on because it's armored (meaning a portion of your damage is ignored and you get no weapon XP for it).

Zantros
05-23-2013, 03:01 AM
If I got lead and people shortcut to the end, I run through the map like normal and when we get to the room prior to them, I give them the boot.. Everyone who ran through legitimately will have fun doing the map as intended while glitch kid(s) waste time sitting there getting to do nothing for 10+ minutes only to get booted and receive nothing for their time in the group! Their efforts to speed up the run for easy keycodes ends up being a massive waste of time for them..

If only I could see their faces after they get kicked....

Bay Area Butcher
05-23-2013, 03:30 AM
lol, @ all you....
they take hellbug nest now we use mine 99, they take mine99 we use scrapworks.... ive got like 5 or 6 more exploits that i wish not to share , so go right ahead and fix it , or wait hey here's an idea make something that gives us keycards. these arkfalls are seriously getting boring, adding 1 more arkfall with dlc seems like not much variety, lets get some raids worth 10 to 20 keys that take longer something for the love of trion

EGO 3000+
40+ LEGENDARYS TY SCRAPWORKS!